Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Gender predictions making ne nervous wreck!

So i read about the ramzi theory, wish i never did now. Had my 6 w transvaginal scan and according to confirmed gender scans from 6 weeks this would be a girl but other people would say boy due to the whole debate of ehich side is left and right etc. How much of this is true? Cabbage test, baking soda test, ring all day girl bar the chibese gender test (lunar age) but the one which considers if both odd or even numbers of age and year conxieved also said girl for me . Ramzi however has thrown me. Before that and before the chinese calender my gut said girl but now i don't know . Desperate for my dd

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After having seen people send Dr. Ramzi $10 to guess on their ultrasounds and he guessed wrong, I no longer am able to even entertain the idea that it could be true. Plus, every ultrasound place has heard of it by now so if there was anything at all to it, it would be in use everywhere now and it isn't. (that indicates it doesn't work)

Cabbage and baking soda test don't work, they test the pH of the last thing you ate or drank and I know many people who have done them one day, gotten one result, then turned around and redid the next day or even a few hours later and got the opposite.

Chinese gender predictor does not work. If it did there would not be orphanages full of unwanted Chinese baby girls. We've done SO many threads on this and it's always been 50-50 on every one of them.

Please, please, please don't get worked up over these things. With my 3rd baby (back before I got into any of this stuff and all I had tried was timing) all the symptoms and OWT and that damn Chinese calendar all said "girl". I just felt it was a girl. And when I heard boy at my ultrasound I was devastated even though I had not had a real gender preference when I got pregnant with him!! I felt like someone had stolen my baby girl and replaced with a changeling or something. It made the GD infinitely worse than it would have been otherwise. So I really hate to see anyone getting too invested in any of these things that don't work at all and mess with your head.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks atomic! I stupidly did the inteligender urine test yesterday and came out boy but it said tl be used from 10 weeks pregnant and im only 6 but tbh after i took it i felt so silly because ive rrad there have been soooo many inaccurate results thats its a joke its even available to people. All a bunch of rubbish really

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know people who took them twice in one day and got different results. Those are truly rubbish!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ