Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope we have seen no benefits from tracking pH at all whatsoever (sooo many opposites going every which way that it cannot be telling anyone anything about their sway) and for pink swayers, they get really obsessed over these tiny fluctuations in pH that cannot matter at all (even if it did help, which it doesn't) that it really aggravates the control freakishness which totally does sway blue. Don't even bother. I got my girl without testing after getting my 4th boy testing constantly with a pH of 4.5-5 range which never went up till after I was already pregnant.

Tracking temps - same thing. People get really obsessed over their temps and analyzing them and worrying about what it all means. But at least unlike with pH, the temps really do tell us something about whether or not we've ovulated. Now, we can absolutely live without knowing that, and I actaully prefer people who aren't already temping, not to start. But it's up to you and like I say, at least it is somewhat useful unlike pH which is much ado about nohting.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you.
    So looking at my cycles, 12 weeks from when I should start my cycle in August is end of May. I’ll buy a plan right before that so I can start the diet for12 weeks before TTC. Does exercise (cardio only) for the 1hour 6-7x a week start 6 weeks before TTC or 12 weeks?!

And in your opinion, what do you feel is the most important thing when swaying? (Diet, supplements, exercise) or really a mixture of all?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Perfect! Sounds great!

We honestly don't know how long the exercise needs to be. I'm inclined to have you guys wait till the 6 week mark to prevent excess weight loss but I don't know if that is good or wise to do.

LE-type Diet longer than 12 weeks plus fiber, coffee, alcohol, exercise (plus giving up probiotics and vitamin supps), one attempt, Clomid or Femara if you can get them, jogging/biking and smoking for DH. Those are the things I"m sold on. Not sold on anything else. I can't pin it down any more than that.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic - I bought a plan this afternoon but I cannot find the questionnaire. I found where I think it should be but it’s not showing up.
    I posted this in another spot too but I’m not sure if it’s the right place so I figured since I have a thread with you I mind as well post here too.

I haven’t changed my eating habits (12 weeks until I ovulate in August is this Friday) so I’ll try to start LE Friday before I get my plan back.

When you say you don’t know if that’s wise to wait 6 weeks for exercise do you mean we should maybe do it LONGER or less than 6 weeks?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I replied in your other post - just let me know if it's not working in that link I posted.

Yes I meant "wait till you are only 6 weeks before TTC, NOT longer, to avoid excess weight loss". What I DON"T want to see people doing is going b@lls to the wall on diet and exercise for 12 weeks (or more, because sometimes people think that if 12 weeks is good, 20 is better) and waste away to nothing. Then right when they're ready to TTC, ovulation has stopped and you will basically have to sway blue just to get pregnant at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12