Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Swaying pink - confused

Hi!

I heard about Swaying a coupe of weeks ago and got super excited to try to sway pink as we already have two (in all ways amazing and perfect of course) boys. After reading some articles online and different discussions in here I feel like there are a some differences in what to eat and what kind of supplements to take... 🤔
    So if someone more familiar to the subject could help me in my reflections below I would be very pleased! 🙏☺️

I’m recovering from a MC 😢 and are wondering is it’s better to wait a cycle before trying to sway pink?

Also I am a big tea drinker (green and herbal) should I stop and try to drink coffee instead? Do coffee sway pink? And what about the dairy is that good if you wish to sway pink?

What supplements are best to take for me/DH? In the moment I’m taking (feels a lot when I write them down) Cranberry, folic acid, mag&cal, zink and iron?

I will try to go vegetarian (big meat lover though) and are wondering if soy, tofu, beans, lentils are an ok options? Otherwise I’m worried about not getting enough protein.

I will also try to stick to 2 meals per day, lunch and dinner.

As I’m new here I’m not really familiar to all your shortening, especially regarding the conceiving parts. ☺️ So what and when is the best odds to sway pink during the actual act. 🤔😉

Love from a Swede praying for a baby girl. ❤️

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hi and welcome! As long as it was an uncomplicated natural loss before 12 weeks and you ahve your doctor's ok, it is fine to TTC this month. It will only help your sway. So sorry to hear of your loss, though.

Yes please drop tea and go to coffee. Coffee has been a strong pink sway for us.

Many of us, myself included, got BOYS with the dairy and gave it up to get our girl. If you believe in the calcium for swaying, I urge you to take calcium and magnesium supplements, without added Vit. D, and do NOT do large amounts of dairy for pink. The high levels of nutrients in dairy foods may sway blue. Keep it to within the limits in the LE Diet for dairy, it is not a free and unlimited food.

I do not recommend cranberry as it has not worked and is unsafe for women to take for extended periods of time.

Zinc and iron may sway blue and unless you have a deficiency you should wean off these right now.

Folic acid - 1200-1600 mcg a day. Since you have drunk a lot of green tea, which may lower your body's ability to absorb folic acid, I suggest the 1600 mcg dose for you.

Cal mag - if you want to take it, no more than 600 mg calcium and 200 mg magnesium maximum.

Soy is fine about 2-3 days a week. Your husband can have it every day.

Beans and lentils are fine every day within LE Diet limits.

You don't have to stick to 2 meals, both 2 and 3 are fine. By "skipping breakfast" we just mean push your breakfast back a little so you have a period of 12-16 hours of fasting overnight.

We have found that timing does not sway. People get boys and girls 50-50 every day. But for reasons we do not understand, having sex just one time in your fertile window of O-3 through O Day sways pink. Most of us try to have one attempt either on O-2 or O-1 for a girl. If your cycle is irregular, having that attempt at a positive OPK is easiest.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for for your reply!
    I just downloaded “Timing and Frequency for Gender Swaying“, but there is nothing mentioned about if it’s preferable not to have an orgasm when TTC when swaying pink...? 😊

Should DH take cranberry supplements or it doesn’t make any difference?
    Looking forward to your reply! 🙏☺️

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The official recommendation is to avoid female orgasm when swaying pink. But lots of us did and it is ~probably~ not a huge swayer.

I have a funny thread about it here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-swaying.html

We haven't had much luck with cranberry. But it doesn't seem to hurt anything if you want to try them. Just be sure you take cranberry OR olive leaf extract, not both.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ