Thread: Exercise advice

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Exercise advice

Hi, IÂ’m new to the forum. WeÂ’re hoping to conceive a girl after 2 boys (7 & 5). Prior to trying for #3 I was doing a lot of running & biking & have run 2 marathons in the last year. I eased it off at the start of summer as felt like I needed a break, then had a few weeks of no exercise as we were traveling in Asia. During this time we conceived and because I was tired & feeling a bit rough I didnÂ’t run again, just did a few gentle pregnancy dvds. Unfortunately, I have just miscarried at 9 weeks. We are keen to try again soon, but not sure whether it is best to get back into the cardio 5 times a week or to leave it as too late to have an effect?
    We did 2 attempts at o-4 (7 day abstain) and o+12 before but am thinking e4d as donÂ’t really know when iÂ’ll Ovulate. Am nervous about cranberry/aspirin/abstain because of the mc and our ages. I am 39, dh is 38.
    I have been on pregnacare & dh has been taking berocca but will stop these and I will just take folate. Am considering cal-mag but not sure if this sways?
    Also considering Sudafed 2hrs before?
    WeÂ’re both happy to drink coffee & alcohol 😊
    IÂ’ve put on a bit of weight the last few month so am going to try and skip breakfast & keep cals under 1800, but still feel like I need iron & protein as pretty drained after the mc.
    Any advice on the exercise, or general tips on a gentle sway after miscarrying would be appreciated.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I answered this in your other thread - I will always answer every question so if you post just one time it really helps! Thanks and welcome to the site!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ