Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OPK importance

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Vai View Post
    Hi, I want to ask about OPK too. Our girl sway will be this month. I really need help. I watched my OV 6months with OPK. When I get positive OPK, I think that day arrived ovulation. 2 years ago using this method we caught our boy (no sway at all). My cycle is 23-25 days, positive OPK 3 months was on 11 cd, other 3 cycles on 14. I think supps using (cranberry, vit C, Ca, Mg citrates) could affect this. Whent I need to do my attempt? DH will abstain at least 11 days, I am on LE diet(also no red meat, patatoes, bananas). Thanks a lot.
    I never ever recommend watching your cycle for months with OPK for this very reason. It changes every month and there are no patterns!

The important thing is to do one attempt. Timing doesn't work, and whatever reasons you got your boy, it wasn't because you had one attempt. So do that one attempt for sure. Then, if you want to try timing, have an attempt when your OPK is dark but not yet positive (or use a Clearblue and have attempt on the second "flashy" day, not the "peak") Or you can just have attempt the day of positive since that's not why you got a boy OR, you can just have an attempt on CD9 and again on CD 12 so you could have a small cutoff whether you O on CD 11 or 14. (but of course your O can still come CD 12 or any other day!) The important thing is the one attempt. Your choice to make.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I never ever recommend watching your cycle for months with OPK for this very reason. It changes every month and there are no patterns!

The important thing is to do one attempt. Timing doesn't work, and whatever reasons you got your boy, it wasn't because you had one attempt. So do that one attempt for sure. Then, if you want to try timing, have an attempt when your OPK is dark but not yet positive (or use a Clearblue and have attempt on the second "flashy" day, not the "peak") Or you can just have attempt the day of positive since that's not why you got a boy OR, you can just have an attempt on CD9 and again on CD 12 so you could have a small cutoff whether you O on CD 11 or 14. (but of course your O can still come CD 12 or any other day!) The important thing is the one attempt. Your choice to make.
    Thanks atomic. I think I have a boy, because we dtd every day or every other day all the cycle after my period, so I strongly believe in one attempt and I'll do BD when OPK will be dark, but not yet positive. Thanks for answering.

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pleasure! LMK how else I can help

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So is the right timing for a girl to dtd at the first positive opk? This for me seems to be the day before ovulation Thanks
    Last edited by Ange; March 17th, 2019 at 10:47 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't sway. It doesn't work and has been completely debunked by scientists using modern technology. Dr Shettles died 20 years ago and all the people selling things in his name are simply repackaging his old information (which has been debunked) and reseling the same thing. You can read a full case against timing here. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...le-timing.html

If you want timing, that's your option! Just plan to have attempt 2-3 days before you expect to ovulate, and then pray you actually ovulate that day! But we have found that it's really having just one attempt that sways, no matter what day you have it on, and so we have our attempt at the first positive OPK since it's a good time to conceive with one attempt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123