Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Looking for pink sway advice

Hello,
    So I am 39 and have two beautiful boys and really would like to add a girl to my family. I will be having an iui with frozen donor sperm in June/July so I can't do anything related to timing. Frozen sperm only last 12 hours so it really leaves a small window of time.
    Here is my sway plan so far:
    I am doing a mostly vegetarian diet with some occasional fish.
    I have started trying to keep my diet around 1500 calories a day. Right now I'm 63 1/4 inch and way about 134 so I know I should
    bring that down
    I am keeping to fairly low sodium and avoiding some foods like potatoes, tomatoes, and bananas
    I am taking a calcium/magnesium supplement
    I am currently taking a prenatal...but should I stop that and just do folic acid or folate?
    I am drinking 1 cup of coffee with aspartame and 1 diet pepsi per day....do I need to watch caffeine intake or not?
    Also...should I do anything with Rephresh...I did recently have a bout with a yeast infection and bv a couple of months ago so I am worried about my pH.

Any other suggestions. I feel lost with the swaying...so much info out there. Thanks for reading

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Timing doesn't work anyway so no worries there!!

I prefer you guys do not drop below 1500 cals a day. Only about 3% of swayers should go below that and you are NOT in that category as far as I can see.

You don't need to limit potatoes, tomatoes, or bananas but if you're not strictly on the LE Diet then it's up to you, provided you're getting enough potassium for your body to function otherwise (2500 mg potassium on ALL sway diets because that is the minimum your body needs.) https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-edition.html

Does your cal/mag have added Vit. D?? If so you may want to find some that doesn't as Vit. D may sway strongly blue.

You should wean off the prenatal (don't just drop it suddenly) until you're pregnant and take only folic acid or folate.

Coffee seems to sway PINK. You do not need to limit caffeine for pink, that's been totally debunked. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...s-swaying.html

pH doesn't actually sway and the Rephresh is useess with the IUI anyway. PLEASE no RepHresh with IUI, you may really mess up your chances of conceiving and possibly cause yourself harm using goo in the VJ when you're having IUI done.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmmm. I didn’t know that about Vitamin D. Originally my level was low 3 years ago so I have been supplementing since then. It was tested recently and was a 36 which was in normal range. I was going to stop taking the 2000 iu of D and just take the cal mag which has 800 iu per two tablets. Do you think I should stop it all together? Any other things you recommend I take supplement wise. I currently take vit c to help with my immune system. Also I just ran out of prenatal vitamins so I will just get folic acid until I get pregnant. I’m aiming to do my iui in June. Anything that will help me get my girl, I’m willing to try/do.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, I'd definitely have you wean off the D if you are comfy with doing that. They do sell cal-mag without the Vit. D but it can be quite hard to find.

Most of us only take the folic acid (and fiber, but since you're doing IUI I can't suggest that). The supplements have not worked for us and so I've really moved away from them. Some choose to continue Vit. C in case it may help with pH, but personally I don't think it does anything.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies, this is the month! Cycle day 1 was today. Any last minute words of wisdom. I’m currently planning on doing clomid cycle day 5-9, 2 days follistim, and trigger prior to iui. I’m taking folate and cal 1000 and mag 400 without D. I’ve been skipping red meat and pork products, only eating chicken and fish occasionally. My weight has stayed steady, maybe a pound or so down. I’ve been drinking 1 cup of coffee with aspartame, 1 16 ounce crystal light, and one Diet Pepsi a day. I also sleep with a piece of rose quartz and salt lamp on. Let me know about any other ideas. Need Pink dust this month!

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck x

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and pink dust headed your way!

Is hubby doing the OLE?