Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    No I don't think I can manage that, and also isn't that frequent that may deplete both xx and xy, was trying to understand what you mean about 2-4 days of release before I we start, if I can't would you advice for at least 10 days abstain with 1 attempt then

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk
    Hi ruupau..
    Here I have one of my post in which I asked atomic about the 2-4 days release pattern.. Here is the link.

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-recently.html
    Last edited by TA Sait; December 29th, 2018 at 05:12 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Hopping over here from the December TTC forum. Hi Blue2!
    We are swaying blue! I got a peak on my OPK yesterday we had been BDing every other day prior to that, so we ended up BDing day before yesterday, yesterday, and hopefully tonight. I’m pretty sure I ovulated today. I’ll see if I get a temp shift tomorrow. I’ve been on the diet since end of September/October. We had our first attempt at the end of nov but bfn. Fingers crossed that everyone gets there bfp and desired genders this month!
    Lindi, congratulations on your twins! Happy and safe 9 months to you! The chances of twins increases with age and 5-6 weeks is very early to see/hear a heartbeat. I’m praying for good news at your follow up appt!

3. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone! Made our attempt 26th dec so joined tjis thread too as close to Jan. Fingers crossed for you all xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @Nell we are very close together! My blue sway attempt was 12/29 but I'm still trying (BD 2x today) to make sure it's a sticky one. Are you blue or pink? Fingers crossed for you!! Keep in touch during our 2WW xx

Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Hi everyone! Made our attempt 26th dec so joined tjis thread too as close to Jan. Fingers crossed for you all xx

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @sillyginger congrats on what sounds like a very good hard blue sway!! I stupidly left my Ava bracelet at my mum's over holiday so missed BBT data for the 3 most critical cycle nights (night I got peak OPK reading & 2 nights after) but I am confident I am in 'the red zone' for swaying. I had BFN mid-Dec after 12/1 TCC and decided to just go for it again ASAP

Fingers crossed for you & everyone!! xx

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Hi everyone! Hopping over here from the December TTC forum. Hi Blue2!
    We are swaying blue! I got a peak on my OPK yesterday we had been BDing every other day prior to that, so we ended up BDing day before yesterday, yesterday, and hopefully tonight. I’m pretty sure I ovulated today. I’ll see if I get a temp shift tomorrow. I’ve been on the diet since end of September/October. We had our first attempt at the end of nov but bfn. Fingers crossed that everyone gets there bfp and desired genders this month!
    Lindi, congratulations on your twins! Happy and safe 9 months to you! The chances of twins increases with age and 5-6 weeks is very early to see/hear a heartbeat. I’m praying for good news at your follow up appt!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Luck

Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    @Nell we are very close together! My blue sway attempt was 12/29 but I'm still trying (BD 2x today) to make sure it's a sticky one. Are you blue or pink? Fingers crossed for you!! Keep in touch during our 2WW xx
    Ah exciting! Hope we get our BFP! Im swaying pink i already have a beautiful baby boy,Sending you blue dust ... do you have any children already? Let me know how you get onxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All the very best for everyone who are awaiting for BFP this month...
    Happy New Year. May this year bring you all your dream babies.

9. Thanks Nell_ thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My MIL told me last night id have a boy next she knows it! ( she's always right with her baby gender predictions) wondering if i should even bother swaying now LOL

11. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    My MIL told me last night id have a boy next she knows it! ( she's always right with her baby gender predictions) wondering if i should even bother swaying now LOL

LOL... So you're swaying for pink too??
    Even my grandmom was right at guessing that I was carrying a baby boy back in 2015..

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    LOL... So you're swaying for pink too??
    Even my grandmom was right at guessing that I was carrying a baby boy back in 2015..
    EVERYONE told me boy while i was pregnant with my beautiful baby boy! am swaying pink this time but kind of thinking its already written in the stars im already being told il have a boy before im even pregnant! Strange too as im a girly girl LOL

14. Likes lilywhite liked this post
Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast