Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    He jus said happy with either Ds or DD but thats lie deep down he wants a DD, it slipped out of his tongue the other day that a DD is a blessing to him

4 DPO thats when it started for me but I ignored it thinking how come too early

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk
    May you get your sweet ltl girl...
    Even my hubby loves a daughter from my first pregnancy itself. He too says it's a true blessing to have a DD at home....

Good to hear that something is similar to ur syms to what is happening with me in this 2ww...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    How are you blue and SG? Hope you're both ok too? I can't remember who was looking at nipt test? Can't wait to hear results! And hope you both get blue bundles!

Ruu im sure your husband will be happy with either but we are all praying you get DD

TA sounds like positive symptoms!
    I think blue is looking for NIPT.. SG is team green...
    Loads of blue dust for SG, Blue and Bluedust too..

3. Thanks Nell_ thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    I think blue is looking for NIPT.. SG is team green...
    Loads of blue dust for SG, Blue and Bluedust too..
    Oh yes i meant to say blue2 and Blue dust but just wrote blue lol for both 😂 hopefully she updates us soon! Would you find out or wait TA?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes i meant to say blue2 and Blue dust but just wrote blue lol for both 😂 hopefully she updates us soon! Would you find out or wait TA?
    Lol...
    I am definitely team green..
    And you Nell??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Lol...
    I am definitely team green..
    And you Nell??
    Well i think id wait but my DH would really want to find out, he wouldn't mind at all either way.. Someone commented on my sons hairline and said girl next for me, so funny someone said that to you too TA? Id never heard of that old wives tale lol!
    Last edited by Nell_; February 3rd, 2019 at 07:33 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, we are team green! It was fun with DD2. We found out with DD1. I’m not sure if it will help with any possible GD though. I feel like I’m so overwhelmed with love for baby after delivery that it won’t be a disappointment if I find out it’s another girl at that time. This is will likely be our last baby because I turn 36 today, and I usually don’t have my first pp period until my babies are at least 14 months old. I’m praying for a baby boy, but I know that God’s plans have always been better than mine if he decides that a girl is better for us.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Yes, we are team green! It was fun with DD2. We found out with DD1. I’m not sure if it will help with any possible GD though. I feel like I’m so overwhelmed with love for baby after delivery that it won’t be a disappointment if I find out it’s another girl at that time. This is will likely be our last baby because I turn 36 today, and I usually don’t have my first pp period until my babies are at least 14 months old. I’m praying for a baby boy, but I know that God’s plans have always been better than mine if he decides that a girl is better for us.
    I like your last words, God's plans are always better than us for sure, I know I want a girl so bad but God's will always be good,

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

9. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well i think id wait but my DH would really want to find out, he wouldn't mind at all either way.. Someone commented on my sons hairline and said girl next for me, so funny someone said that to you too TA? Id never heard of that old wives tale lol!
    Yup. Even DH won't mind with either.. But for sure we need DS n DD to complete our family...

Yeah there are many who look at my son's hairline and say that I ll have a girl next. Lol... Hope that wives tale come true for both of us...

That tale means if your child's hairline is pointed, then you ll have a opposite gender next. If it is straight, then you'll have the same gender baby next. Lol. Its funny but I have seen some truth to it...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    That's so sweet. Really hope you get your boy to complete your family...

And you mean you turned 36 today. Then many many happy returns of the day SG...

12. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy birthday sillyginger! Hope you had a lovely day! Team green is lovely you're right. My period came back after i stopped BF. I turn 36 next bday tok.

TA yes thats what the lady said to me too about my sons hairline!

14. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
    Likes TA Sait liked this post
Page 51 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast