Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Yeah Nell is a pro in nub guesses, I have seen so many, indeed all the guesses by Nell...

I never took any supps at all, I didn't take even folic acid before. Just started from a week or so..

I think you n ruu too didn't take any supps, very natural sway.. Hope we get our lovely lil girls...
    Thank you TA!!

only a few weeks until your scan now ruu we all can't wait and i have a feeling 2 pink dd!! Im still feeling very ill but hopefully will pass soon x

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Thank you TA!!

only a few weeks until your scan now ruu we all can't wait and i have a feeling 2 pink dd!! Im still feeling very ill but hopefully will pass soon x
    Get well soon Nell...
    Give us a good news with bfp soon too..

How you feeling Nell, any preggo vibes??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Get well soon Nell...
    Give us a good news with bfp soon too..

How you feeling Nell, any preggo vibes??
    No nothing but i didn't get any symptoms before either i think its too early? Hurry up monday and you can be in 2ww too xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No nothing but i didn't get any symptoms before either i think its too early? Hurry up monday and you can be in 2ww too xx
    Ohh. Good luck Nell. I feel like this is your month..

5-6 more days.. I need to do something to pass my time. Get so bored waiting waiting all month long doing nothing but spend time only at home..
    This time I hope I don't get any nasty symptoms. Those things have just given me disappointed and nothing else..
    Last edited by TA Sait; February 19th, 2019 at 11:34 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh. Good luck Nell. I feel like this is your month..

5-6 more days.. I need to do something to pass my time. Get so bored waiting waiting all month long doing nothing but spend time only at home..
    This time I hope I don't get any nasty symptoms. Those things have just given me disappointed and nothing else..
    Me too hopefully the time passes for you! Those symptoms were very disappointing .
    Thank you so much TA i want us to join the due date group soon least we are using opk so know we time it right im sure it will happen for you this time and hopefully me too
    Last edited by Nell_; February 19th, 2019 at 12:44 PM.

6. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too hopefully the time passes for you! Those symptoms were very disappointing .
    Thank you so much TA i want us to join the due date group soon least we are using opk so know we time it right im sure it will happen for you this time and hopefully me too
    I feel like its my own bfp which is delaying Nell, but this month you should get it praying and fingers crossed

TA yes sure natural sway no supps at all, TA time should be on forward for you to get your attempt and hopefully a successful one cos I can smell DH monitoring your diet soon lol, hope we gt our girls and DOP too, then the Blues get theirs also, this will be a dream come true

Nell am never imagining 2 boys, am seeing 2 girls but later am telling myself no you failed the sway by having orgasm during 2ww and it was day after I thought was my ovulation, I can't remember how many times but we were using protection thats my relief, but the due was given showed I ovulated two days late from when I expected yet the first one measured day ahead of the other baby, so when I ovulate is now my worry with my stupid big Os, I read somewhere saying if you had high sex drive you likely to get a baby boy

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    I feel like its my own bfp which is delaying Nell, but this month you should get it praying and fingers crossed

TA yes sure natural sway no supps at all, TA time should be on forward for you to get your attempt and hopefully a successful one cos I can smell DH monitoring your diet soon lol, hope we gt our girls and DOP too, then the Blues get theirs also, this will be a dream come true

Nell am never imagining 2 boys, am seeing 2 girls but later am telling myself no you failed the sway by having orgasm during 2ww and it was day after I thought was my ovulation, I can't remember how many times but we were using protection thats my relief, but the due was given showed I ovulated two days late from when I expected yet the first one measured day ahead of the other baby, so when I ovulate is now my worry with my stupid big Os, I read somewhere saying if you had high sex drive you likely to get a baby boy

Ruu, don’t worry. I had Os with both girls! And I have a pretty high sex drive. You have a wonderful shot at those babies being girls!!

Good luck Nell and TA. I’m so ready to celebrate your bfps with y’all!

9. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post

Yeah lol. DH has already dumped all nutritious food at home and insisting me to eat all those healthy foods. I am somehow trying to get rid of it, giving some or the other lame reasons again.. Wanna get rid of all these tensions ASAP..

Don't worry ruu I so have a strong feeling that you are having 2 lil baby girls... Relax!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And really so so sweet of you guys waiting for our bfp's and staying with us in our ttc journey.. That makes us more than happy.. Thank y'all..
    Lots of love

What say Nell!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Ruu, don’t worry. I had Os with both girls! And I have a pretty high sex drive. You have a wonderful shot at those babies being girls!!

Good luck Nell and TA. I’m so ready to celebrate your bfps with y’all!
    Aa what a relief Sillyginger, I was cracking my head over my high sex drive during the 2ww,

I hope they are lil girls, I jus can't wait to see them again.

Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast