Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
Results 851 to 860 of 903
  1. #851
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ireland/London
    Posts
    862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Good luck Nell..

    I am deffo not gonna PT until missed AF, don't wanna get grumpy testing it earlier lol...
    I agree that negative test is just upsetting!!

  2. #852
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    I agree that negative test is just upsetting!!
    Very much indeed..
    I had very sharp twinges in my right side today, wondering if it was implantation.. what say??

  3. #853
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ireland/London
    Posts
    862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Very much indeed..
    I had very sharp twinges in my right side today, wondering if it was implantation.. what say??
    I hope so TA! 🤞

  4. #854
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    I hope so TA! 🤞
    Hope so too Nell.. But trying not to bring my hopes up again...
    Good luck for you dear..

  5. #855
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Omg TA, Nell, SG & possibly Ruu are all team green!?? You guys are going to kill me!! But I so admire people strong enough to stick with team green. There's no way I could not know (as evidenced by the last few weeks lol)

    Nell, FX for you on Sunday. I'll be lurking hardcore on our thread waiting for the BFP! But seriously, don't get down if it's BFN on Sunday. Remember that I had 9 BFNs in a row before getting a BFP with DD back in 2017... I literally partied so hard thinking I wasn't pregnant only to find out after the holiday weekend that LO was on the way *gulp*

  6. #856
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Ireland/London
    Posts
    862
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Omg TA, Nell, SG & possibly Ruu are all team green!?? You guys are going to kill me!! But I so admire people strong enough to stick with team green. There's no way I could not know (as evidenced by the last few weeks lol)

    Nell, FX for you on Sunday. I'll be lurking hardcore on our thread waiting for the BFP! But seriously, don't get down if it's BFN on Sunday. Remember that I had 9 BFNs in a row before getting a BFP with DD back in 2017... I literally partied so hard thinking I wasn't pregnant only to find out after the holiday weekend that LO was on the way *gulp*
    Thanks blue2 i think sunday will be my attempt lol so please still root for me that one of those pink swimmers makes It 😂
    Id do the same you can't put your life on hold if the test shows negative hey!! I will remember this for when i test in the future will give me hope!

  7. Likes Blue2 liked this post
  8. #857
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Hi all..
    How y'all doing??
    Nell good luck for your attempt dear. Got your pos OPK or tomorrow is the day??
    And ruu are you doing well??

  9. #858
    Dreamer

    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    I think her BD attempt is tomorrow. FX for you Nell!! We're all rooting for that strong pink swimmer. I know how stressful the next 24hrs (and 2ww) are about to be so treat yourself to something today. You deserve it

    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Hi all..
    How y'all doing??
    Nell good luck for your attempt dear. Got your pos OPK or tomorrow is the day??
    And ruu are you doing well??

  10. #859
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    711
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    I think her BD attempt is tomorrow. FX for you Nell!! We're all rooting for that strong pink swimmer. I know how stressful the next 24hrs (and 2ww) are about to be so treat yourself to something today. You deserve it
    Hey blue how you??
    Partying hard hah? How are you and the ltl dude in there doing??

  11. #860
    Big Dreamer

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    456
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Hi all..
    How y'all doing??
    Nell good luck for your attempt dear. Got your pos OPK or tomorrow is the day??
    And ruu are you doing well??
    Hey TA how you doing,so you ain't pt this time around neh? Hope you gt a pfp,
    Am doing better,

    Nell have a successful attempt,hope one pink swimmer will make it
    Blue2 how is the lil boy in there

    Sillyginger hey how you doing

    Sent from my CRO-U00 using Tapatalk

Page 86 of 91 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Part 4: Due January, February & March 2019
    By ABC.2606 in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 732
    Last Post: January 26th, 2019, 11:35 PM
  2. Part 3: Due January, February and March 2019
    By ABC.2606 in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 733
    Last Post: October 3rd, 2018, 09:09 AM
  3. Part 2: Due January, February & March 2019
    By ABC.2606 in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 571
    Last Post: August 2nd, 2018, 10:44 PM
  4. Due in January, February & March 2019
    By ABC.2606 in forum Due Date Buddies
    Replies: 509
    Last Post: July 16th, 2018, 12:15 PM
  5. Trying for a Spring 2019 baby!
    By Ezziesmom in forum Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: January 21st, 2018, 10:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •