Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Hey Ruu, I use the clear blue with flashing smiley and solid smiley. I got negatives then straight to solid smiley (positive for LH and should O within 12-48 hours) when I conceived my DD2!! I actually Od the day I got the solid smiley because I got a big temp spike the next morning. And I only BD the day of the solid smiley... and again the next morning, but I had already Od. The solid smiley face means that your LH surge was detected and that’s the hormone that makes the egg pop. The flashing smileys indicate an estrogen surge has been detected and that often happens before LH surge, but they can happen around the same time, and in that case it would show a solid smiley. I think you could definitely get a BFP this month!
    TA, you’re still soooo early to get a bfp! Blue2 got a bfn before her bfp!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Hi blue how is it going on??

M doing PT... When did you get your bfp??
    I didn't get even a faintest pink line at 11DPO. Are there possible chances of getting a bfp later till 14/15 DPO...??
    Maybe you can get it on 14DOP

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

2. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell you so quiet how is it with you, did you manage to do your attempt, I remember its your 3rd cycle ttc now and I wish you a bfp already

4. Likes Nell_ liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    TA - yes! I'm same as SG, every single time (testing twice daily for 7 days) I always got negative... negative... PEAK. I actually thought something was wrong with me or the tests & messaged atomic about it. Apparently some women don't have enough of the hormone in their urine to get a HIGH flashing smiley before PEAK solid smiley

And for what it's worth, I'm apparently pregnant now so going from low to peak OPK does not affect tcc
    Thanks hey was going crazy, so am normal lol, thought its a fake peak because others get flashy smiley and then solid smile, so was thinking this is jus fake,

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Nell you so quiet how is it with you, did you manage to do your attempt, I remember its your 3rd cycle ttc now and I wish you a bfp already

Hey!! Thank you yes 3rd cycle attempt in about a week! I brought clear blue test aswell like you ladies as easier to read lol. How are you? When can you test? 💕

7. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone im joining in as im 1dpo today let the tww begin. We swayed blue. I hope everyone gets their bfp this month!!
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

9. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Bluedust! Plenty of blue swayer company in this month's ttc thread, me being one of them. Was this your first time swaying? Did you use OPK's?

I DTD 12/29 weekend and just got my BFP last Friday 1/11. FX you get your BFP in a few short days then join us over in the July/Aug/Sept 2019 due date thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluedust View Post
    Hi everyone im joining in as im 1dpo today let the tww begin. We swayed blue. I hope everyone gets their bfp this month!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Bluedust! Plenty of blue swayer company in this month's ttc thread, me being one of them. Was this your first time swaying? Did you use OPK's?

I DTD 12/29 weekend and just got my BFP last Friday 1/11. FX you get your BFP in a few short days then join us over in the July/Aug/Sept 2019 due date thread!!
    We have 2 girls and this is our firat time swaying i didn't know about it untill i found this site. This will be our last baby so thought i should sway and see what happens. This is cycle #3 for us ive been using clearblue digital opk since cycle 1. I usually get 2 days of flshy smiles but this cycle i went from negative straight to solid smile. Atomic said that can happen sometimes and its normal. We've been bd eod after af finished.+opk was 2 days ago Monday so we bd that day twice (during the day and then again midnight) and bd again last night. I don't know if we should bd again tonight incase of delayed ovulation or skip tonight and do it the next day. What would you guys do for blue?
    Also congrats on your bfp i hope its blue!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My OPKs have always gone from nothing to solid smiley PEAK reading - I've actually never had flashing smiley (strange, esp when I test twice daily). I had a solid smiley on a Friday night, BD Saturday night, accidentally missed Sunday, then BD Monday around noon, and the following Thursday. I regret having missed Sunday attempt but atomic says some boys have been conceived with just one attempt in fertile window so I guess my 2 attempts is better than just one anyway.

I created this with my lifestyle info around the time we conceived DD, to help pink swayers - but it may also help blue swayers know what to avoid!! I'm infatuated with Travers-Willard Hypothesis now - have a look at atomic's posts about it. Very interesting

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...onal+girl+sway

We have 2 girls and this is our firat time swaying i didn't know about it untill i found this site. This will be our last baby so thought i should sway and see what happens. This is cycle #3 for us ive been using clearblue digital opk since cycle 1. I usually get 2 days of flshy smiles but this cycle i went from negative straight to solid smile. Atomic said that can happen sometimes and its normal. We've been bd eod after af finished.+opk was 2 days ago Monday so we bd that day twice (during the day and then again midnight) and bd again last night. I don't know if we should bd again tonight incase of delayed ovulation or skip tonight and do it the next day. What would you guys do for blue?
    Also congrats on your bfp i hope its blue!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My OPKs have always gone from nothing to solid smiley PEAK reading - I've actually never had flashing smiley (strange, esp when I test twice daily). I had a solid smiley on a Friday night, BD Saturday night, accidentally missed Sunday, then BD Monday around noon, and the following Thursday. I regret having missed Sunday attempt but atomic says some boys have been conceived with just one attempt in fertile window so I guess my 2 attempts is better than just one anyway.

I created this with my lifestyle info around the time we conceived DD, to help pink swayers - but it may also help blue swayers know what to avoid!! I'm infatuated with Travers-Willard Hypothesis now - have a look at atomic's posts about it. Very interesting

https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...onal+girl+sway
    I just read through your thread thanks for sharing. When we conceived our 2 daughters (wasn't swaying at all) i was under weight both times. I hardly ate any proper meals mainly coffee as soon as i woke up then nothing untill lunch time then coffee again with toast on its own.. didnt snack and if i did it would be some packaged un healthy biscuit or something. I hardly ate yoghurt, cheese, nuts, maybe 1 fruit per day didnt take any supps or anything. So after i found this site i totally know why we have 2 daughters. My husband was a smoker back then too, he did quit about 8 years ago. I feel like im in a much better condition for a boy now with my weight gain, everything i eat is what HE diet suggests anyway. Ive been eating plain yoghurt everyday with oats nuts and berries (i never ate cereal before ever). Im eating eggs everyday cheese full cream milk no coffee compared to 3 a day i eat protein everyday inlc red meat, chicken or fish have been taking vitamins but i do know it still can be a girl but ill know that i did the best i can. We'l see what happens. Oh also i should add i am 1 of 5 girls and i have 2 daughers so i was thinking if i have another it will be a girl for sure... well my sister is prwgnant and just found out she is haveing a boy!! And she didnt sway or anything so it is possible.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello and welcome bluedust.
    All the very best for your sway. May you be blessed with a healthy baby boy too...

Page 26 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast