Page 34 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=ruupau;1020354]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluedust View Post
    Thought you already gt your bfp, you swaying pink or blue, you will gt your bfp soon Bluedust

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk
    Naah i wish i already had my bpf not yet. 3rd cycle trying. We are swaying blue so fingers crossed.
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

2. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6dpo today and getting real impatient ( i had lots of cramps last 2 cycles with bfn so im thinking this might be a good sign to have no cramps for me? Maybe? Or its because im doing better at keeping my mind off and not thinking about it too much. Only thing ive been feeling is some wierd pain/feeling in my nipples.. not sure how to explain it though maybe like shooting pain. I always get bigger boobs a week before AF but no shooting pain in nipples. A few more days and i think ill start testing i cant wait as long as i was intending to
    : 2010

Dreaming of boy sway end of 2019

4. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Officially on the books at my OBGYN for 2/22/19 ultrasound & lab work, which means I should have NIPT gender results by the week of March 4!!! I am absolutely terrified to know the results. Think I'm going to do what I did the first round when I found out about DD: drive to the OBGYN, get the envelope, and open it in my car by myself. That way if it's a DD2 I can have my mega meltdown in private

Bluedust, welcome to the crew! I also swayed blue, got my BFP last week *FXFXFXFX for blue*!!!

Even though this is January 2019 TTC, it is such a great group I have a feeling it will just keep going throughout our journeys to get our perfect little pink/blue beans

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell - I may be wrong about this, but thought CB picks up on initial LH surge which precedes O by 12-48hrs. This is just my "woman's intuition" speaking, but when I felt O cramps I thought "ok it's releasing from the ovary and I have awhile until it gets to where it needs to be". Sometimes I had cramps BEFORE tests even picked up my LH surge. To me, I don't think cramps = must-BD-immediatley-or-miss-opportunity... but ask atomic!

Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Thanks silly ginger you're all so lovely and want to hear you get your blue bundle and the others too get their pink and blues!

Just made my attempt, so i tested with CB monitor yesterday around afternoon time-negative its the pink one so only gives peak fertility days and says soon as you get smiley face DTD within 48 hrs. I tested again around 11am this morning and got a positive, we just made the attempt its 10pm here in the uk so thats 11 hrs later but during the day today i felt ov twinges have i missed it? Or can the twinges mean i haven't yet ovulated ? Argh!! Whats going on can anyone shed any light?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok great hopefully thats ok then the test says it picks up initial surge too and you have 48hrs so i did that ... phew lol! x thanks ladies x

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Nell - I may be wrong about this, but thought CB picks up on initial LH surge which precedes O by 12-48hrs. This is just my "woman's intuition" speaking, but when I felt O cramps I thought "ok it's releasing from the ovary and I have awhile until it gets to where it needs to be". Sometimes I had cramps BEFORE tests even picked up my LH surge. To me, I don't think cramps = must-BD-immediatley-or-miss-opportunity... but ask atomic!
    Same here I usually gt the twinges before positive and after so I wouldn't trust them, Atomic has a forum where she explained about ovulation pain and so on check that Nell

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't worry you will gt your bfp, the cycle I gt bfp i used clearblue and baby dance right away soon after I gt solid smiley, so don't worry this is your month Nell

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ruupua have you tested again?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbn3 View Post
    Ruupua have you tested again?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Yes Pbn3 I tested again on 11 DPO and and of AF its very positive. Used pink die and clearblue tests.

So am prego but don't feel it yet meaning no symptoms. I only experienced cramps from 4 DPO upto now, but I don't have any other symptom.
    Advice I don't know what to do am afraid of gaining weight so am continuing with LE diet, I know I shouldn't but have history of c/section because of gestational hypertension and weight gain of more than 30 kgs during pregnancy so m stuck

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    TA, I would discuss frequent release with atomic!! The daily bd with pull out might be good for pink as long as you do it every day for at least 7 days. I THINK. Definitely check with atomic. February!!!! It’s your month!
    Yeah SG i I have already discussed about it with atomic. Seems like it's a good pink tactic but after regular release and one attempt.
    Atomic said she is not so convinced with frequent release coz it cut odds of conception...

Page 34 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast