Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a coincidence blue. I just asked about you..
    How are you and where are you these days??

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    TA you are sweet to think of me! Yes I go for my first prenatal & NIPT blood draw a week from this Friday @ 2/22 - should have NIPT results within 1-2 weeks after that
    Nell, ruu and all keep checking for you and your results..
    So close to get it done.. Good luck blue, really hope you hear boy...

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After having such a breezy first pregnancy with DD, I cannot believe this is true but I've had severe morning sickness with this one... of course everyone I tell that to immediately says "it's a boy!" because this pregnancy is so different than DD's. No one outside of this forum knows how desperately I want a little blue bean so I just smile and say "we just want a healthy baby!" (not true)

Earlier in this thread I asked about ordering an at-home Sneak Peek test to do before my NIPT tests but one of you suggested against it which I think is smart so am sticking with NIPT test only

In addition to the morning (all day) sickness, I've had CRAZY dreams. I am 9 weeks this Friday and have at least one weekly dream that LO is another DD. These dreams are actually really sad and I wake up in a panic. In one, I had Sneak Peek results saying boy but got NIPT results back saying girl and was shuffling through papers in my purse trying to find the Sneak Peek results to show the lab tech that he was wrong and I wasn't having a girl because Sneak Peek results said boy. Woke up in a cold sweat...

Am I the only one?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    I have one. I ll take in the morning..
    FX...
    Was it negative coz I took it in the evening before a missed period though?? Or will I again see a bfn??
    Am crossing my fingers for you that it will turn out to be a bfp, praying TA,

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

5. Likes Blue2, TA Sait liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After having such a breezy first pregnancy with DD, I cannot believe this is true but I've had severe morning sickness with this one... of course everyone I tell that to immediately says "it's a boy!" because this pregnancy is so different than DD's. No one outside of this forum knows how desperately I want a little blue bean so I just smile and say "we just want a healthy baby!" (not true)

Earlier in this thread I asked about ordering an at-home Sneak Peek test to do before my NIPT tests but one of you suggested against it which I think is smart so am sticking with NIPT test only

In addition to the morning (all day) sickness, I've had CRAZY dreams. I am 9 weeks this Friday and have at least one weekly dream that LO is another DD. These dreams are actually really sad and I wake up in a panic. In one, I had Sneak Peek results saying boy but got NIPT results back saying girl and was shuffling through papers in my purse trying to find the Sneak Peek results to show the lab tech that he was wrong and I wasn't having a girl because Sneak Peek results said boy. Woke up in a cold sweat...

Am I the only one?
    Aww. Good to hear that your pregnancy is different compared to dd..
    Dreams only correlate what our mind think of, need not stress too much about it blue..
    Put your mind at ease. Sending you lots of blue dust and prayers for you blue..

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thx TA! Clearly my subconscious is beyond stressed about finding out pink or blue in a few weeks. I'm hoping to get results before 3/1 (a week after 2/22 blood draw) because my best friend is flying in to either help me celebrate or help me mourn

If it's another we are going to drive up the coast & check into a 5-star hotel & cry & treat ourselves on DH's credit card
    If it's I will probably be in such shock that my sway worked that I won't be functioning haha

So exciting you're PT in the morning! 24hr from now right? Could you try to take one tonight just to see?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thats what i tried to do too blue2 it normally works hopefully he starts to feel better!
    I so hope this is your little boy!! We are so excited to find out with you. Dreams are horrible but mean nothing so don't worry!

ta test again in morning keep us posted!!
    Ruu i can't believe you're having twins so exciting!!

9. Likes Blue2 liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Oh no!
    Thx TA! Clearly my subconscious is beyond stressed about finding out pink or blue in a few weeks. I'm hoping to get results before 3/1 (a week after 2/22 blood draw) because my best friend is flying in to either help me celebrate or help me mourn

If it's another we are going to drive up the coast & check into a 5-star hotel & cry & treat ourselves on DH's credit card
    If it's I will probably be in such shock that my sway worked that I won't be functioning haha

So exciting you're PT in the morning! 24hr from now right? Could you try to take one tonight just to see?
    Do keep us updated blue. And yes we wanna hear boy pls...
    Successful sway for you..

I took a PT at 8 pm and it was a clear bfn. I am so so worried I ll see a bfn morning too. Thinking of not taking a PT at all. Bfn's are so disheartening..
    AF due tomorrow
    Last edited by TA Sait; February 12th, 2019 at 12:06 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TA - it's easier said than done but I never put much stock into BFN's... DH was so excited to get me pregnant that he literally bought PT's on our honeymoon & made me take one (of course it was negative). With DD, AF was 9 days late and I was still getting BFN's... and consequently partying very hard, still celebrating as newlyweds

After one particularly outrageous weekend (alcohol, cigarettes, drugs, no sleep, no food, etc) I took another PT and it was BFP!!!! I burst into tears because I think part of me knew all along I was pregnant even though I kept getting BFN's. So keep the faith because some LO's are harder to detect with PT's than others - this pregnancy I was able to detect on the exact day AF was to arrive 1/11 - yet I couldn't detect anything for DD until 9 days after AF was due to arrive

Maybe atomic can shed some light on this but in my 2 experiences, it seems like some LO's take longer to detect than others?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blue2 thanks dear, and I hope you hear boy,

Nell hope you will have a successful attempt and TA please test with the sensitive one and wanna hear positive

TA am stunned with the twins, my heart used to beat fast when I read about ABC and hoppers twins, I know no one in my family with history of multiples maybe for fathers I don't know and to my in-laws I know of my sister in law who had them and she had miscarriage no survival. I used to admire twins and whenever I read where twin written can it be me one day, surely I tell you I still have the clomid in my wallet I never used them, I was planning to if I didn't get bfp but I then gt a bfp. I never used herbs except the cinnamon

I will post my sway TA very soon am just afraid and shocked, God can do wonders serious

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

13. Thanks Nell_ thanked for this post
    Likes mommymachine liked this post
Page 62 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast