Page 72 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    So 7DPO right.. I am so so waiting for your bfp like it's mine lol...
    And me too with you TA! I sooo hope we get a bfp the same month!!

2. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ruu hope you are doing good.
    Constipation, bloating and cramps are all gone!

Nell, what about you? flu flew away??

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Hey ruu hope you are doing good.
    Constipation, bloating and cramps are all gone!

Nell, what about you? flu flew away??
    TA hi, nothing is gone dear cramps jus come and go now I feel like my back is in some sort of heat like I can't say its pain or anything. Diarrhea replaced constipation, hope these come to end soon,
    Nell sure how is the flu
    TA hope the OPKs are in place now

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi crew! Looks like TA & Nell are halfway through 2ww? So we could know within a week whether BFP?!

Ruu - I've been thinking of you and your twins. Odds of this are extremely low as there are no twins in either side of our family but I went down the internet rabbit hole today and after reading this article am terrified I may have twins on board as almost all symptoms apply to me (especially very early BFP)...

https://www.verywellfamily.com/is-it...an-one-2447305

First prenatal is Friday morning and I will probably not sleep well until it's confirmed there is only ONE heartbeat!! Although it would kill me, I wouldn't mind twin boys...

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    TA hi, nothing is gone dear cramps jus come and go now I feel like my back is in some sort of heat like I can't say its pain or anything. Diarrhea replaced constipation, hope these come to end soon,
    Nell sure how is the flu
    TA hope the OPKs are in place now

Hopefully you ll get well soon dear... Something or the happen throughout pregnancy to get a loveliest gift for life, and for you double the joy...

Yes I got the OPK, only waiting to track and do the successful attempt! FX

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Hi crew! Looks like TA & Nell are halfway through 2ww? So we could know within a week whether BFP?!

Ruu - I've been thinking of you and your twins. Odds of this are extremely low as there are no twins in either side of our family but I went down the internet rabbit hole today and after reading this article am terrified I may have twins on board as almost all symptoms apply to me (especially very early BFP)...

First prenatal is Friday morning and I will probably not sleep well until it's confirmed there is only ONE heartbeat!! Although it would kill me, I wouldn't mind twin boys...
    Hi blue. Nell is in 2ww, I am yet to do my attempt...
    We are all curiously waiting for your results blue. Do keep us posted.
    Good luck...
    I think you ll never mind even if it is a boy and a girl. GL

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post

Hey Blue2 hey, twins and I are fine, jus these symptoms they are unbearable but they are coming with my blessings so will bear them
    Ooh waiting for you to tell us twins too

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Flu is nearly gone still don't feel great though. TA let us know if you need help with opk!
    Hope you feel better soon ruu do you have to work? Hope you get help with your little ones?
    Oh blue2 so excited to hear how is goes maybe its an omen your name blue2 you have 2 blue babies on board lol !!
    Am in 2ww i always get really hot in the night during this time can that happen if you're pregnant too? xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Flu is nearly gone still don't feel great though. TA let us know if you need help with opk!
    Hope you feel better soon ruu do you have to work? Hope you get help with your little ones?
    Oh blue2 so excited to hear how is goes maybe its an omen your name blue2 you have 2 blue babies on board lol !!
    Am in 2ww i always get really hot in the night during this time can that happen if you're pregnant too? xxx
    Good it's gone Nell.. Surely I everytime come up for help only in this group, and thankful to have you guys always...

Ya blue2 and two blue babies, good insight!

I remember it happened to you last cycle too.. When you up to take a PT Nell??
    FX for you dear!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Hope you get your bfp Nell

Hope will feel better soon, I gt help for my kids but do have to work (teacher) @ high school, and its been hard to stand for too long without backache or cramps and I have no option I can't tell those on top that I can't do this or that cos no one knows at work, so am gonna push till the bump is clear

Page 72 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast