Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Nell, looks like you're 2 days from BD on O day? Good luck!!!

2 hours until my first prenatal. Does anyone know if you can see much on a 10wk scan? Having blood drawn for NIPT testing this morning too, so the 1-2 week clock starts ticking now...
    GL blue was thinking about you...
    Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell, looks like you're 2 days from BD on O day? Good luck!!!

2 hours until my first prenatal. Does anyone know if you can see much on a 10wk scan? Having blood drawn for NIPT testing this morning too, so the 1-2 week clock starts ticking now...
    So excited for you!! I don't think we can see a lot all nubs look girlie that stage but post a pic of your lovely baby we would love to see!
    Im in 2ww so 9dpo TA is 2 days before attempt.

No symptoms TA that i know of iv not been very well so hard to tell! I didn't get any symptoms so early last pregnancy and i had an early mc in the past and no symptoms then too x

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LO is looking good!! 2 arms, 2 legs - I asked what side it was on and dr said "dead center and upside down" so my ultrasound pics are basically of the back of the head/spine and can see the numbs of folded arms/legs

For some reason this thread isn't allowing me to upload a pic ugh!

Blood drawn for NIPT and they said 7-10 business days for results. For this version they email you the results so cue me watching my inbox like a hawk next week. The anticipation is killing me. Almost as much as the OBGYN (not my regular, a substitute) saying "I think it's another girl". I know there's no way to know at this point but she seemed so convinced that I'm honestly pretty down about it...

Nell - GL!! I'm keeping an eye on this post for your & TA's BFPs
    Ruu - when do you find out gender? I'm measuring exactly 10 weeks today, how far are you? Sorry if you've posted this before, I've been bad about keeping up with the forums because my gender anxiety is almost unbearable

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LO is looking good!! 2 arms, 2 legs - I asked what side it was on and dr said "dead center and upside down" so my ultrasound pics are basically of the back of the head/spine and can see the numbs of folded arms/legs

Blood drawn for NIPT and they said 7-10 business days for results. For this version they email you the results so cue me watching my inbox like a hawk next week. The anticipation is killing me. Almost as much as the OBGYN (not my regular, a substitute) saying "I think it's another girl". I know there's no way to know at this point but she seemed so convinced that I'm honestly pretty down about it...

Ruu - when do you find out gender? I'm measuring exactly 10 weeks today, how far are you? Sorry if you've posted this before, I've been bad about keeping up with the forums because my gender anxiety is almost unbearable
    Why could she say another girl without confirmation, its 10 days lets wait for the NIPT results.

Am around 9weeks, am still deciding whether to find out the gender or not, I think team green is better, wanted to find out but now I think I don't

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    So excited for you!! I don't think we can see a lot all nubs look girlie that stage but post a pic of your lovely baby we would love to see!
    Im in 2ww so 9dpo TA is 2 days before attempt.

No symptoms TA that i know of iv not been very well so hard to tell! I didn't get any symptoms so early last pregnancy and i had an early mc in the past and no symptoms then too x
    Sorry to hear about your previous m/c...
    Hope you get well soon and all this end up with a bfp.. If any symps this time then maybe it is different this time (a baby princess) 4-5 more days to know your result Nell, fingers crossed for you...!! May you see the two pinky lines.. GL Nell

And even I am not keeping well, a mild throat pain and difficulty in swallowing, flu and cold.. arrhh!!
    Last edited by TA Sait; February 23rd, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How sweet to hear that LO is healthy... how can anyone say its girlie or boyish without being sure, it is meaningless..Worry not blue you ll hear boy.. Praying for you..
    May this waiting game get over soon.. And do keep us posted... Good luck
    TY for being with us!!
    Last edited by TA Sait; February 23rd, 2019 at 12:30 AM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Why could she say another girl without confirmation, its 10 days lets wait for the NIPT results.

Am around 9weeks, am still deciding whether to find out the gender or not, I think team green is better, wanted to find out but now I think I don't

Hey ruu, juggling on thoughts.. As long as I have seen most of the identical twins are girls. I have never seen identical boys. There is some thruth definitely (I am not sure or read it somewhere but maybe)
    Why don't you browse about it for giving you a reason to be happy!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Hey ruu, juggling on thoughts.. As long as I have seen most of the identical twins are girls. I have never seen identical boys. There is some thruth definitely (I am not sure or read it somewhere but maybe)
    Why don't you browse about it for giving you a reason to be happy!
    Sure I googled too about it and it says most common are girls, I don't know I will accept whatever comes thats God's blessings

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Sorry to hear about your previous m/c...
    Hope you get well soon and all this end up with a bfp.. If any symps this time then maybe it is different this time (a baby princess) 4-5 more days to know your result Nell, fingers crossed for you...!! May you see the two pinky lines.. GL Nell

And even I am not keeping well, a mild throat pain and difficulty in swallowing, flu and cold.. arrhh!!
    Oh no you have the flu too! I hope you can make your attempt! Your dh can do all the work 😂 im so nervous just expecting to get af again will be so disappointed xx no af symptoms though. But i full expect no bfp i can't imagine it!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Oh no you have the flu too! I hope you can make your attempt! Your dh can do all the work im so nervous just expecting to get af again will be so disappointed xx no af symptoms though. But i full expect no bfp i can't imagine it!!
    When is AF Nell, mmmm AF should stay away we can't go to 5th cycle

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast