Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Next Thurs or friday ruu. First month maybe i was way out dtd day 11 only i seem to get a positive day 13. I remember before not getting ovulation pain when i got pregnant? Did all you ladies still get ov pain and fell pregnant?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell, I never noticed Ov pain until I started researching sways. But I clearly Ov'd because DD arrived. I think ov pain is one of those things that can be extremely subtle or very noticeable depending on if you're looking for it. Unlike AF pains which are in-your-face obvious.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue2 View Post
    Nell, I never noticed Ov pain until I started researching sways. But I clearly Ov'd because DD arrived. I think ov pain is one of those things that can be extremely subtle or very noticeable depending on if you're looking for it. Unlike AF pains which are in-your-face obvious.
    Thanks blue2 mine are always very noticeable even when not ttc i just remember not feeling them the month i fell pregnant.... so wondering if the ladies that get iv pain had it the months they got pregnant i wonder?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LO is looking good!! 2 arms, 2 legs - I asked what side it was on and dr said "dead center and upside down" so my ultrasound pics are basically of the back of the head/spine and can see the numbs of folded arms/legs

For some reason this thread isn't allowing me to upload a pic ugh!

Blood drawn for NIPT and they said 7-10 business days for results. For this version they email you the results so cue me watching my inbox like a hawk next week. The anticipation is killing me. Almost as much as the OBGYN (not my regular, a substitute) saying "I think it's another girl". I know there's no way to know at this point but she seemed so convinced that I'm honestly pretty down about it...

Nell - GL!! I'm keeping an eye on this post for your & TA's BFPs
    Ruu - when do you find out gender? I'm measuring exactly 10 weeks today, how far are you? Sorry if you've posted this before, I've been bad about keeping up with the forums because my gender anxiety is almost unbearable
    Blue2 that’s so exciting! I bet the 7-10 days will drag on. But then you’ll hear boy, and you can shop all things blue! I wouldn’t put any stock into what your OB said. Doctors don’t usually pride themselves on intuitiveness (certainly not the ones I know at any rate). Please keep us updated!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Why could she say another girl without confirmation, its 10 days lets wait for the NIPT results.

Am around 9weeks, am still deciding whether to find out the gender or not, I think team green is better, wanted to find out but now I think I don't

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk
    Ruu, I’m also struggling with the decision to find out or not. We were team green for DD2 and it was so much fun! But I also knew we wanted three and so we’d have another chance for a boy. I think being team green helped me have an unmedicated birth, since I was so excited to find out the gender. I may have less resolution to push through (pardon the bad pun) labor if it’s another girl.
    I’m still so excited for you! Twins! Such a blessing!! My husband is an identical twin, so I’m pretty partial.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Next Thurs or friday ruu. First month maybe i was way out dtd day 11 only i seem to get a positive day 13. I remember before not getting ovulation pain when i got pregnant? Did all you ladies still get ov pain and fell pregnant?
    Nell, with DD2 I did not have ov pain! I didn’t think I was going to get pregnant that month. We DTD once on ov day and hadn’t had sex for five days prior. Shettles is SO wrong!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks SG! Just received an email from the NIPT company - they are testing the sample and say I should receive the results email this Saturday 2/3 !!!!!!!

Thank you and everyone else on this thread for all of the support. I've had a pit in my stomach ever since the doctor's comments about "it's another girl". Have woken up around 3 or 4 am every morning since in a cold sweat after nightmares about it being DD2. The not-knowing may kill me more than a 'girl' result would

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Blue2 that’s so exciting! I bet the 7-10 days will drag on. But then you’ll hear boy, and you can shop all things blue! I wouldn’t put any stock into what your OB said. Doctors don’t usually pride themselves on intuitiveness (certainly not the ones I know at any rate). Please keep us updated!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Nell, with DD2 I did not have ov pain! I didn’t think I was going to get pregnant that month. We DTD once on ov day and hadn’t had sex for five days prior. Shettles is SO wrong!
    So i wonder if im out as i felt ov pain?anymore thoughts on team green? xx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks SG! Just received an email from the NIPT company - they are testing the sample and say I should receive the results email this Saturday 2/3 !!!!!!!

Thank you and everyone else on this thread for all of the support. I've had a pit in my stomach ever since the doctor's comments about "it's another girl". Have woken up around 3 or 4 am every morning since in a cold sweat after nightmares about it being DD2. The not-knowing may kill me more than a 'girl' result would
    I feel nervous for you!! We are all here for you either way but rooting for you got a feeling you and sg have boys in there!!💙💙

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    So i wonder if im out as i felt ov pain?anymore thoughts on team green? xx
    You can pt to make sure than to wonder, I know it sucks to see a bfn but you can be at easy too if you get to know

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

Page 76 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast