Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Ruu, I’m also struggling with the decision to find out or not. We were team green for DD2 and it was so much fun! But I also knew we wanted three and so we’d have another chance for a boy. I think being team green helped me have an unmedicated birth, since I was so excited to find out the gender. I may have less resolution to push through (pardon the bad pun) labor if it’s another girl.
    I’m still so excited for you! Twins! Such a blessing!! My husband is an identical twin, so I’m pretty partial.
    Here struggling with the waiting game, jus wondering if they are still 2,got nervous when I read about vanishing twin syndrome, I jus pray that in 3 wks to come I will be able to see my babies, God has allowed me to have twins, so he should allow them to leave till full time weeks, am jus nervous not relaxed,

Sent from my A7155_X4_mini using Tapatalk

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TA, is it your day for attempt today, hope you gt your pos OPK today and a successful attempt
    Sillyginger were you able to schedule your 12 week scan, how is the baby doing

Blue2 only 2 days left to find out hang in there, you will be shocked to find out its a boy woo

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    You can pt to make sure than to wonder, I know it sucks to see a bfn but you can be at easy too if you get to know

Its too early at the moment ruu. I need to stop over thinking ov pain jist means i ovulated.
    Relax ruu im sure your twins are fine you would know big hug xxx

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ruu didn't you get ovulation pain/twinges when you conceived? You said on the left?

TA have you got a positive opk yet?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell, I had ov pains when I got pregnant this time! On the left and sure enough I ovulated from the left according to the US tech!! So, I’ve gotten knocked up with and without feeling ov pains!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ruupau View Post
    Here struggling with the waiting game, jus wondering if they are still 2,got nervous when I read about vanishing twin syndrome, I jus pray that in 3 wks to come I will be able to see my babies, God has allowed me to have twins, so he should allow them to leave till full time weeks, am jus nervous not relaxed,

Pregnancy is such an emotionally rough time! We are constantly worrying. You are blessed. You’re babies are safe. Try not to stress yourself too much (easier said than done I know).
    I’m actually nervous right now about my baby, because my symptoms have gotten so much better in the last two days. Very little nausea. Still burpy, tired, and weepy though.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ruu, it's easier said than done but try not to worry! Atomic may have info on this but isn't it more difficult to lose a twin if they're in the same sac?

Nell, is today O day!? If so FX for BFP in 2w!!!

SG, how are you doing?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We worry about our babies the second we are pregnant and don't stop so hard, im sure just symptoms are passing sg. When is the next scan? Thank you for reassuring me about ov pains. Blue2 im in 2ww af due friday praying it stays away! TA should be making her attempt today or even yesterday. How are you feeling today ruu? When is the next scan?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    We worry about our babies the second we are pregnant and don't stop so hard, im sure just symptoms are passing sg. When is the next scan? Thank you for reassuring me about ov pains. Blue2 im in 2ww af due friday praying it stays away! TA should be making her attempt today or even yesterday. How are you feeling today ruu? When is the next scan?
    Yes Nell I had ovulation twinges on the left this time around but with my first son, I didn't,

TA you so quiet how you doing did yesterday brought you a pos OPK?

Thanks Sillyginger, Nell, Blue2 I really needed this, cos 3 weeks is a long journey but will manage and trusting God for the best

Next scan is in 3 weeks, am 9w1day today,

Hope AF stays away Nell

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey all was quite busy this weekend so couldn't reply but couldn't resist from reading the post..

Nell don't think too much about ovulation pain. Ovulation is a process where an egg is released. The egg doesn't know that sperms are waiting there to fertilize the egg, so that the egg cause more or less pain during ovulation.. The egg is released as usual. I have normal to lot of pain different cycles. So relax you're not out yet. Good luck dear Nell.

Ruu. Hope you and the LO's are doing good. Don't think too much dear, everything is gonna settle when you go through your next scan.. Stay happy, your babies are safe and cozy in there...

Hey SG.. Good that you're keeping well with the symps now.. When is your next scan scheduled?? Are you gonna find out??
    FX.

Blue2 waiting to hear your result on Saturday.. 4-5 more days and you ll hear a miracle that you ll cherish for life.. Good Luck... Fingers and toes crossed for you!

Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast