Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TA, I still don’t know if we’ll find out. Leaning towards waiting til delivery, but DD1 asked if she could pop a balloon filled with pink or blue confetti lol! I guess I’ve been watching too many gender reveals on Instagram. I had a scan today, and baby looks great! Good heartbeat and wiggling away in there.
    I think you had a great attempt! I don’t put a whole lot of stock in positions. Praying for your bfp this month! I’ve never been so excited for other people to DTD

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    TA, I still don’t know if we’ll find out. Leaning towards waiting til delivery, but DD1 asked if she could pop a balloon filled with pink or blue confetti lol! I guess I’ve been watching too many gender reveals on Instagram. I had a scan today, and baby looks great! Good heartbeat and wiggling away in there.
    I think you had a great attempt! I don’t put a whole lot of stock in positions. Praying for your bfp this month! I’ve never been so excited for other people to DTD
    Oh bless her! I love the gender reveals but something special about waiting too! Glad your little one is doing well do you live in usa how many scans do you get we get 2 as standard in in uk amd ireland. Will you ask the sonograoher to miss out nub shot ?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    Ignore me Ta 😂 you're right i think its just it feels more like 3 years than 3 months lol
    I want you to get your bfp TA soon and all of us our i was just feeling disheartened earlier im ok now
    Thank you all xx
    Be happy! If not this month then the other.. Good luck and may this evil witch stay away now.. FX TX

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How sweet. How old is ya DD??
    Great that your LO is healthy in there..

Thanks SG! I am not worrying about the position anymore, also read that cowgirl favours more pink and you guys cleared it out, I am glad and just ignoring it... Just want a bfp now.. Nell, you too!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    Be happy! If not this month then the other.. Good luck and may this evil witch stay away now.. FX TX
    Exactly will happen when its meant to happen 😊 i hope tww ends in bfp for you lovely TA! Id love a christmas baby anyway so hopefully next month will happen if af comes this month!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly will happen when its meant to happen 😊 i hope tww ends in bfp for you lovely TA! Id love a christmas baby anyway so hopefully next month will happen if af comes this month!!
    TY Nell. Oh, first GL for this cycle if not definitely for next one to get ya Christmas baby...
    I too wanted a September or November baby, Sep is gone, now FX for Nov if I get a BFP this time around....

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    [QUOTE=TA Sait;1025205]TY Nell. Oh, first GL for this cycle if not definitely for next one to get ya Christmas baby...
    I too wanted a September or November baby, Sep is gone, now FX for Nov if I get a BFP this time

I hope so TA! Hopefully this month for us- that would be amazing!! But il take next month too just want it to happen asap for us both

8. Likes TA Sait liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh bless her! I love the gender reveals but something special about waiting too! Glad your little one is doing well do you live in usa how many scans do you get we get 2 as standard in in uk amd ireland. Will you ask the sonograoher to miss out nub shot ?
    Nell, I’m in hot, humid Louisiana! We usually get two scans. Initial “dating” scan anywhere between 6-10 weeks then the anatomy scan at 18-20 weeks. When I was in Atlanta, they did the NT scan at 12 weeks, but they are not required here, so I don’t think I’ll even get a chance of the nub shot. With my previous miscarriage my OB likes to get a couple in the beginning to check on progress, and I think most of the time insurance will cover them, but we have a deductible so it’s out of pocket for us. Private insurance is screwy.
    And I just want to mention that you are NOT bothering anybody with bfns. We want to be there for you every step of the way! And I’m sure all of us can’t wait for your bfp!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by TA Sait View Post
    How sweet. How old is ya DD??
    Great that your LO is healthy in there..

Thanks SG! I am not worrying about the position anymore, also read that cowgirl favours more pink and you guys cleared it out, I am glad and just ignoring it... Just want a bfp now.. Nell, you too!
    TA, DD1 is 4 and LOVES all things baby. When we told her I was pregnant we were in a Starbucks, and she got so excited and prayed right then and there that the baby would be a boy 😂. My DD2 is 18 mo and is just starting to like babies and baby dolls, so hopefully that continues.
    I was so relieved to see a wiggly baby in there with a good heart beat!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TA, DD1 is 4 and LOVES all things baby. When we told her I was pregnant we were in a Starbucks, and she got so excited and prayed right then and there that the baby would be a boy ��. My DD2 is 18 mo and is just starting to like babies and baby dolls, so hopefully that continues.
    I was so relieved to see a wiggly baby in there with a good heart beat!
    How sweet of your DD1 praying for a little brother. That literally put a smile on my face! If not anybody's, atleast God answer the sweet ltl angel's prayer by fulfilling it and completing your family with blue bundle of joy.. No doubt DD2 will be more than happy and treat herself with a babydoll, baby (DS hopefully) That ll be so so sweet..
    Wish you a healthy pregnancy ahead!

Page 80 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast