Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Trying to sway girl twins! Feeling very overwhelmed

Hello, I have two boys 5 and 4 and have had 2 misscariges and a chemical pregnancy in the last 3 years. Since my second son I have had irregular cycles. Varying from 26 days to 36 days. My insurance doesn't cover any fertility services at all. So trying to see if we can get our dream gender naturally.

I haven't been actively trying until this month. I have been taking prenatal vitamins but read they sway boy? Also had a positive Lupus Anticoagulant test. I was taking baby aspirin but also read not good to take everyday? I just ordered pH tests and ovulation tests and I don't know when exactly I ovulated but I do track my CM and believe I recently ovulated.

I have been skipping breakfast lately. Don't drink much alcohol only on special events and not a coffee drinker should I start drinking it? I usually will get a mocha or a sweetened latte if I do. Should I drink diet soda or Crystal light?

We usually will use saliva as lube but I know that can be a higher PH. What is a good girl swaying lube?

Trying to figure out what supplents DW and DH should be taking and when to time BD. I was thinking about BD every day after O and cutting off a few days before O/ when I see the faint positive of the ovulation test? I know with my first son it was a one time BD that month I concieved him. So I worry about getting another boy.

Also should my DH eat anything specific? Should I? Idk if I can stick to the LE diet. But I can cut back on meat and on unhealthy food (taco Bell is my weakness) with my second I had been breastfeeding still and was down to 107lbs I'm usually around 125 I'm currently 130 should I lose weight? I started drinking almond milk after my second but sometimes drink cows milk and I like ice cream a lot.

Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi and welcome!

With lupus in the picture we have to put your health first because if you get into a flare, you're not going to be able to get pregnant. Have they given you any advice at all about how to proceed with TTC??

Were you taking baby aspirin under the advice of a doc?

I do want to be sure you have weaned off both the prenatal and the aspirin rather than having just dropped them cold turkey?

I would have you stay far away from artificial sweetener with your AI situation. It doesn't work and some believe they may aggravate autoimmune diseases.

I wouldn't have you add in alcohol. While alcohol is believed ok in moderation the daily tippling is off limits for you.

Coffee is believed ok with lupus.

If you want a swaying lube you can use ANY lube with the exception of things marked "sperm safe, conception friendly" Avoid those for now. Sylk and Acijel have mystical reputations (although have appeared neutral for us, not helpping or hurting a sway)

While I can approve and disapprove supplements for you I can't give blanket recommendations without a sway plan. Just don't ahve enough info. I will say that for you I would stay far, far away from ANY supplements as none of them work and all of which may have elements to them that could possibly aggravate the lupus. you WILL need to take folic acid or better yet folate. Most people take folate and fiber for them, and OLE and soy milk for their husband, but I need more info before I can say those things are right for you guys.

PLEASE do not BD daily. That is a recipe for another boy for the reasons I"ve spelled out in this thread. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...nk-lately.html It is a really, really bad idea regardless of how you got your boy(s) in the past. It's been quite obvious in our results that one attempt is a great sway tactic. It is NOT 100%, but I can promise the reason you got your first boy was not because of one attempt, but in spite of it.

When doing the opposite, you need to be very, very cautious that you only do the opposite on things that actually even swayed blue for you! To put hypothetical numbers on this, let's imagine that everything you did in your life in the past was about 80% blue friendly. And then doing one attempt, dropped you down to 60% blue friendly (which would still be a huge pink sway - 20%!) that would still have made you more blue friendly overall, due to all the other things in your life. So now let's say coming into this sway, you are at 60% blue friendly overall. But now you start BD daily instead of having one attempt, and that 60% goes back up to 80% again!! You have actually made your situation substantially worse by doing the opposite. If you did one attempt, that might have put you to 50-50 or even 60% likely to have a girl. So please just do what has worked for most people most of the time instead of trying to "do the opposite" of things you don't even know had anything to do with why you got boys.

DH going vegetarian/vegan may help. Even for him just cutting back on meat may help.

Diet is one of the best sway tactics for you. If you want a girl, you need to make at least some dietary changes. Many people have a misunderstanding of what LE Diet even is, and think it's some kind of hard to stick to, starvation diet when it is the furthest thing from that. https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...l-version.html Please let me know what you think is so difficult about the LE Diet and I'll help however I can.

What is your BMI?

Almond milk has seemed to be fairly pink friendly so I'd continue with that.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not sure where my reply went. I don't see it so I will reply again. Sorry if I end up replying twice.

Thank u for your response. I don't have regular Lupus. I have what they call LA so it's a clotting issue. I'm at higher risk for blood clots and so when the placenta is forming it can clott and cause a misscarige. What my Dr. Says most likely caused my last 3. I'm on no restrictions besides no hormonal birth control that can higher my chance of a clott.

My BMI is 22.3

I have weened off of asprin already and stopped my prenatals. I ordered folic acid and OPKs as well hlas PH tests.

With drinking coffee can I use k cups that are the latte ones or does it need to be plain coffee? Can I add Splenda and cream of some sort?

I started yesterday tracking what I'm eating but only tracking the callories for the LE it seams I need to count individually all I'm in taking and track home much calcium potassium etc?? Do you know of any apps or trick of how to do this? I have never dieted in my life as I am always a healthy weight but never super skinny.

If we are to do the 1 attempt can I do it as soon as I get a positive OPK? I have irregular cycles so don't know when I ovulate. Also can DH release regularly before hand? He does not eat very healthy. He drinks coffee and rockstars daily and smokes cigarettes prob a pack a day. Should he cut back or stop any of this? He usually doesn't eat breakfast and often won't eat until late in the afternoon but he salts everything. So much salt. I try to have him use hemilayan salt or sea salt when at home.

For me milk wise I was using the almost milk for cereal but have cut that out and try to fast until 11 or noon. I used to eat breakfast forat thing in the am and snack often trying to not snack and to only eat two meals a day. May eat ice cream usually rocky road for desert (is this ok? Or should I cut out ice cream?) If I drink milk alone it's 2% is this ok?

What is OLE? Not sure he would drink soy milk. But I'll try.

Also anything I can attempt to push for twins?! I have twin brothers and many twins on my mom's side. Also my dad has twin brother and sister.

Thank u

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    They may actually WANT you to take aspirin with a clotting disorder. I'd call and ask.

You only need to track calories, protein, and fat on LE Diet. We don't worry about calcium, if you want to include calcium please do that in supplement form (after checking with the doc to see if it's ok). With potassium you only need to be sure you're getting enough 2500 mg minimum because if you don't get enough potassium you can die. No need to track anything elsse.

Some people use apps, I found it easiest just to use a paper and pen. It only takes a few days of tracking before you will get the hang of it and won't have to track so thoroughly.

Flavored coffee is fine, best to use artificial sweetener in the morning and between meals. Cream is ok at any time.

Re your BMI you can lose up till BMI 21, then stop losing and hold steady. No more weight loss after that

Most of us don't track pH any more as it didn't seem to work. Fine if you want to try it, just don't get too hung up over it as it doesn't predict whose sways work and whose don't.

Yes at first positive OPK. That's handy for those with irregular cycles. Or you can do the e4d method but I'd start off with one attempt at pos OPK.

Yes DH can do daily release 7-10 days before that one attempt.

cigarettes have been shown in studies to sway pink. We've anecdotally seen lots of girls conceived to guys on energy drinks too, less proven than smoking is tho. Coffee is fine.

Salt has not seemed to work for swaying. In fact scientific evidence shows that high salt intake may even sway pink. Let him have his salt!

You can have two or three meals a day on LE. Just push back the first meal till 11 like you're doing and then eat 2-3 meals whichever works better for you.

Yes it's fine on standard LE Diet to have ice cream and 2%. If you go onto the alternate diet we'd need to change that but fine for the standard one

Olive leaf extract 500-1000 mg daily all cycle till BFP, at which point he should gradually wean off.

The only thing that really seems to work for twinning is Clomid or Femara. None of the OTC stuff has really seemed to work for people.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Are there any boards you could give me the links to for meal ideas and support on the LE diet please?

If I make say cream of wheat I used to put brown sugar should I use like sweet n low as a sweetner instead?
    Also would low fat yogurt be good? And margerine ok instead of butter? Is a k cup chai latte ok? I unintentionally have cut out coffee to avoid going to Starbucks and eating a bagel with butter or cream cheese. Also is Alfredo sauce ok like rague? When I got my boys I snacked and ate lots of carbs but bad things like chicken pot pies or corn dogs or leftover crock pot stews and lots of red meat at dinner time. Also taco Bell. 😬

Should he only take the OLE the month we try or every month until a positive?

Also for the callcium what kind do I want to be taking? The calcium citrate? Also can I take fiber in a bowder form adding into like crystal lite? And diet say root beer is ok right?

Thank u!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    can you please bump this for me, it's longer than I anticipated!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is just writing Bump doing that? Sorry not super familiar with how this all works.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The latest one is here and there are links in it to the others https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...rt-thread.html

YOu don't need to give up sugar with your normal BMI. I am not a fan of artificial sweeteners for swaying in your situation since they may have side effects we don't know of and they don't work anyway.

There are no forbidden foods, the main thing that matters is following the limits for calories, protein, and fat. So you shoudl try to change your mindset away from "eat this, not that" and try to overall keep your nutrient intake into that set of limits.

Margarine instead of butter may help as some evidence indicates higher intake of vegetable based fats vs animal ones sway pink.

Low fat yogurt is fine for most people (PCOSers need to avoid all skim dairy, as do those with egg quality issues), but do be aware that you do need some fat to stay fertile and full fat yogurt is actually a good way to get some fat if you have trouble hitting your minimums otherwise.

Coffee is pink friendy so get a coffee maker and do it at home. Chai is better avoided because tea seems to sway blue for reasons we don't know.

We have found that both alfredo and red sauces on pasta are fine.

OLE Should be as far in advance as possible. 6-12 weeks, that's great.

They say calcium citrate is best (I don't believe calcium works at all regardless of type, but that's what it's supposed to be) but above all else be sure you're getting the kind that does not have added Vit. D in it. Vit. D sways strongly blue.

Yes you can take fiber in powder form if you like.

Diet drinks with few/no cals are fine at any time. Things like "diet orange juice" or whatever which do have a fair amount of cals in it should be with a meal only.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thank you. What about Licorice Root? Should DH be taking this aswell? Also should either of us take like Zyrtec? Are these safe? DH has started today taking OLE capsules. He won't drink soy milk can he eat edamame or miso soup instead? Can I aswell?

Also I am a worrier and have major anxiety will this increase my testosterone swaying more blue?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Licorice root got terrible results and we have totally dropped it. We got more boys than girls on it (but blue swayers plese don't take it either)

I can't tell you without a sway plan if you should take Zyrtec or not. I don't have enough info about your health. We've all but dropped antihistaine as they didn't work.

It's unlikely edamame and miso are concentraated enough to do anything for a sway but it's fine if you want to try it (if you have investigated and determined if soy is safe for him, that is.) I prefer ladies keep soy to 2-3 days a week as there is mixed evidence about how it sways.

Moms who have boys tend to have more anxiety. Despite us all being plagued in that way we still get good results with swaying. What I do know is this - pressuring yourself to calm down is a surefire way to make yourself more upset than ever, because then in addition to anxiety you're thinking "OMG OMG I GOTTA CALM DOWN OR MY SWAY WILL FAIL!" So please don't dwell on trying to stay calm or relax or change your personality - you're going to feel anxious now and then.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast