Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Licorice root got terrible results and we have totally dropped it. We got more boys than girls on it (but blue swayers plese don't take it either)

I can't tell you without a sway plan if you should take Zyrtec or not. I don't have enough info about your health. We've all but dropped antihistaine as they didn't work.

It's unlikely edamame and miso are concentraated enough to do anything for a sway but it's fine if you want to try it (if you have investigated and determined if soy is safe for him, that is.) I prefer ladies keep soy to 2-3 days a week as there is mixed evidence about how it sways.

Moms who have boys tend to have more anxiety. Despite us all being plagued in that way we still get good results with swaying. What I do know is this - pressuring yourself to calm down is a surefire way to make yourself more upset than ever, because then in addition to anxiety you're thinking "OMG OMG I GOTTA CALM DOWN OR MY SWAY WILL FAIL!" So please don't dwell on trying to stay calm or relax or change your personality - you're going to feel anxious now and then.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Should I have my DH stop drinking alcohol? He drank heavily when we concieved both our boys? He's always been a major salt person and I keep seeing men do the LE diet as well....do you think I shall update try and get him to do a month atkeaat of it with me? Or do you think statistically it won't matter? Obviously I want the beat sway possible. Also how do I know if I'm getting enough potassium? I'm worried I'm low? I'm using my fitnas pall app to try and make this all easier for me. (Never dieted or have watched what I ate in my entire life so this is all so new)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Men do not have to do the LE Diet. I don't know where you're seeing this but that is not coming from me, and I INVENTED the LE Diet. IF men want to give up red meat, all meat, become vegetarian or vegan that may help a little but it's our body that matters most since we're the ones who carry the babies.

No your husband does not need to give up alcohol. Whatever reason you got boys, it was not that.

Sodium is very unlikely to sway. Biologically it makes no sense. It's up to you, but I strongly suggest limiting the things you ask your husband to do because otherwise he may get rebellious and refuse to do anything.

Potassium isn't listed accurately on MFP - many entries it claims foods have no potassium when they really have lots. Best to track that on a piece of paper yourself by looking up the amount of potassium in the foods you eat. YOu'll often find out a food has a lot in there and on MFP it has zero listed.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Question for you....my hubby has been having terrible allergies and has started taking Claritin daily just this week. Is this ok or does it not sway girl? Should he take Zyrtec instead?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All antihistamines on paper should sway pink. He can take whatever works best for him.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. So I have been trying to sway the last few months. For three cycles now I have done the one attempt. First month I wasn't tracking so had single attempt when I had fertile cm. Second month I had been on diet (I still eat chicken and pork mainly pork or ground turkey) but have started skipping breakfast. Drinking coffee, I drink diet soda now sometimes regular soda with a meal. Stopped drinking milk but eat ice cream with my boys. No breakfast cereal or bananas at all. I use a salt lamp, wear my crystal bracelets, use lavendar body wash and lotion along with lavendar oils. I got a little water fountain in the kitchen. No more prenatals take baby aspirin as per my dr. Order for my clotting disorder and follic acid daily. My second months attempt was the evening before I woke up and had a high fertility in AM followed by peak in the evening then another day of high fertility. Third month my attempt was after my first high OPK next morning I woke up to peak OPK then back down to high. My DH is taking Claritin daily. Way oess red meat. Drinks coffee and energy drinks. What do you recommend me doing? Attempt every 4 days starting from last day on my period? So Monday...Thurs...Sunday etc? Or keep trying just a single attempt? Am I maybe having the attempt too early you think? My high feeikity after peak will be for only a day maybe day and a half before it goes back to low.
    thanks

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also have been using an excercise bike at least 4-5 days a week for at least an hour. I have lost weight. My BMI is now 21.5 My DH has gained weight

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So for your clotting disorder, is it ok to take folic acid?? Most people with clotting disorders need to be on folate only.

I def. want you on e4d in the pattern you describe, and keep going even after you think you've ovulated.

no more weight loss, up cals enough to hold steady where you are, keeping the exercise the same!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The prenatal my Dr. Prescribed me has folic acid. I am only taking 800mg a day (what I would be taking if I was taking the prenatal) my mom is in Mexico for the next few weeks and is going to try and purchase Clomid for me for a pharmacist they know (they have a home there and visit often) she won't be home until my next cycle so if I haven't gotten a positive I'll be doing a clomid cycle in June if she can get it. Can you instruct me on how I should take it and when to BD while taking it please? I had ready chxle day 3-7 take it? Not sure if that's correct though. Also since I won't be monitored via ultrasound do you know what I should be keeping an eye out for risk wise?
    Thx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, well, I would ask somebody about that (a different doc or a pharmacist) because most people with clotting disorders take only folate, folic acid may be harmful.

With the Clomid, it's 50 mg CD-3-7. It's unusual to have any side effects on that dose and if you were, they'd be noticeable (eye problems, allergic reaction, cysts) Unfortunately without the monitoring there is no way to know if you have hyperovulated or not, but it is rare on 50 mg.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast