Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hey newbie in need of help please. trying for third and last baby and hoping for a girl

Hey hubby and I would really like to try for a baby girl for our third and last baby. We already have to gorgeous sons who are 3 and 1. I have been browsing the forums and I have just purchased the TTC a Girl BUNDLE package. I am just going through the 21 day diet plan now. I would like to start TTC from October. I am happy to wait a little longer if that would give me a greater chance of swaying pink. But I am very keen to get started as I see that it has been recommended to make changes to your diet from 12 weeks prior to when you want to start trying.
    I have done the questionnaires but I have a couple of questions and would really appreciate some help.

1) I understand that i should start taking folic acid but could someone please explain if I should be taking aspirin and antihistamines as well? If so, is this done daily or at specific times during my cycle?

2)I am very confused about timing. I have looked at other gender swaying books before and I used some of their advice when I conceived my second son but we were hoping it would be a girl and the advice seems different. Having seen a lot of success stories on here I want to give this a really good go. I don't seem to be able to access this: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...e-timing-book/
    Can anyone please help me find information about timing recommendations?

3)How often should we be having sex when we are trying and when?

4)When we conceived our second boy we were having sex every day and stopped we believe about 1 day before ovulation we were using clearblue sticks at the time but didn't really enjoy doing this. Is there another way of checking for ovulation? I have actually ordered an ava bracelet.

5) In regards to diet in the past I have had low iron. I am not currently experiencing any symptoms and I am not taking any iron tablets at the moment but I as I plan to reduce my meat intake and go more veggies (i normally eat meat every day) I would like to include some non-meat iron sources of food within my diet to necessarily every day but I'd like to know whether it would be ok to have things like dried apricots and spinach a couple of times per week?

6) I plan to cut down my meat and fish intake to 3 portions per week most likely as part of my evening meal with hubby? As i normally have meat every day - is this sufficient enough change?

7) Finally fibre I normally eat whole grains every day and I am still not the most regular lady! How have people found cutting this out of their diet. Having looked online I see that Fruit such as berries, pears, melon and oranges and Vegetables such as broccoli, carrots and sweetcorn are good sources of fibre - I intend to include these regularly in my diet. Or are there any other suggestions? please let me know your thoughts?

8) finally I have noticed that there are a lot of abbreviation useds and I am very new to this, any chance of breakdown of what these mean! lol

Thank you :-)

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Holly - I have your questionnaire and will get right to work on your plan!
    1)This will be covered in the plan, but very likely no. These haven't worked and I am using them quite rarely these days

2)Most of us on here have 2-3-4 or more timing opposites. Timing is as scientifically debunked as it is possible for anything in science to BE debunked. But I'm happy to include timing in your plan (and I'll cover it all for you there.) I'll check with tech support about your timing book.

3)This will be in the plan.

4)Having sex every other day to a cutoff is a very good way to get a boy. Timing doesn't work at all, and DTD every other day likely swayed blue for you. I'll put in directions in your plan. Can you clarify - you do not want to use OPK, or??

5)Yes please you should include iron rich fruit and veg in your diet. There are no limitations on fruit and veg - while we originally started off worrying the nutrients in them may sway, over time it's become apparent it's more fat, protein, calories, and heavily fortified foods and multivitamins that sway and the nutrients in fruit and veg do not seem to matter.

6)I cannot ever say if anything is "enough", it's just beyond my ability to know and I don't like to make promises to people. Cutting back on protein, particularly animal protein, does sway pink though, so it will help your sway to do that.

7)Cutting what out of their diet? I'm sorry I'm not following you. We take additional fiber, we don't cut it out. Or are you saying you'd prefer not to take it?? That's fine, it's no magic bullet.

Yes you can include fruit and veg in your diet! Low carb veg are free and unlimited, you can have as much as you want, no need to count. For fruit and high carb veg you count calories only, no fat or protein.

The abbreviation cheatsheet is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...anslation.html

I'll try to get your plan to you ASAP so you can have the answers to your other questions based on what is best for your unique circumstances.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic,
    thank you so much for your reply.
    1) ok so you recommend that i just take folic acid. That's brilliant, thank you! I look forward to the plan :-)

2) Information on timing or more regularity for sex when ttc would be great thank you. also out of interest do people start getting into this pattern earlier then when they start ttc? I'm just curious as to whether we should be trying to reduce sperm count. I've seen that people discuss DH releasing in other ways?

4) well I'm not sure if I want to use opk. did you see that I have ordered an Ava bracelet to check my fertility?

5)Great news about fruits and vegetables just lower carb options!

6)Okay I've cut out meat protein for two days (along with the other recommended changes) and I've already lost 3lb. I've been eating to the max of the protein limit of 50, but I swapped beef mince for quorn mince one day and pork sausages for veggie sausages the next day. I just wanted to confirm that adding a non meat protein such as those above is ok to have regularly or is there an alternative protein source I should consider?

7)In terms of cutting out fibre I meant reducing by not eating wholemeal bread/ceral etc. I see from looking at the forums that a lot of people are taking fibre but I am not sure exactly how much or when? is it in tablet form? sorry if I seem dense! I have taken fibogel once before (recommended by doctor to help with regularity) I actually found that it would make me very bloated and uncomfortable which is similar feeling I get when i eat brown rice or pasta so I avoid these generally.

sorry can I also get some advice on cutting out onion and garlic. I use these a lot in cooking mu evening meals. are garlic granules better than fresh? what's the recommended limits per day or is a more of a weekly thing? or just a don't eat at all...

Thank you for your help!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh sorry I forgot that I wanted to discuss drinks with you.
    So I haven't had a cup of my normal English breakfast tea at all for the past two days! For me that's dedication!
    I've had two coffee a day with a little skimmed milk not with a meal. no sugar added. is this ok?
    I've also been drinking about 2-3 cups of peppermint tea which is naturally caffeine free, inbetween meals, as I can't drink more coffee.
    unless perhaps decaf coffee is an option?
    water. can I drink squash?
    diet lemonade.
    I had two large glasses of rose wine yesterday.

Thank you xx

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    2)You can practice it in advance but most people only do it "for reals" the month of the attempt. There's no advantage to frequency months in advance (unless it's regular release)

4)You can use the Ava in somewhat of the same way, although I don't have as much faith in it as I do the OPK. It's your choice if you don't want to use OPK, just needed clarification.

6)Yes that's all fine within limits. I'd keep soy to 3 times a week max for you though.

7)Whole grain vs. white grain has been a gray area - we're getting good results for pink either way and we no longer believe it's important to drop whole grain breads. In fact many people need to use them instead of white (and I'll cover in your plan which option is preferable for you.)

Fiber will be in the plan. We'll use very small amounts only, many times when people are made sick by it they're taking way more than they needed.

8)We have found that eliminating onion and garlic is not necesary I doubt it has any effect on our results. I keep it in the mix only because it's possible to do it, but I didn't limit it when I got my girl and most people have stopped worrying about them all together (and our results are higher than ever) If you're worried about it you can cut it out, mostly, but I wouldn't worry about small amounts in things like hummus, for example. Or, have them still becasue it's really unlikely to make any difference at all.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by hollygolightly View Post
    oh sorry I forgot that I wanted to discuss drinks with you.
    So I haven't had a cup of my normal English breakfast tea at all for the past two days! For me that's dedication!
    I've had two coffee a day with a little skimmed milk not with a meal. no sugar added. is this ok?
    I've also been drinking about 2-3 cups of peppermint tea which is naturally caffeine free, inbetween meals, as I can't drink more coffee.
    unless perhaps decaf coffee is an option?
    water. can I drink squash?
    diet lemonade.
    I had two large glasses of rose wine yesterday.

Thank you xx

Yes coffee with milk in it is fine between meals.

RE peppermint tea, we once believed this would help sways but over time we found it messed up cycles so badly when drunk in more than occasional use that it was causing harm to people and have mostly stopped it. I can include it in your plan if you'd like.

Decaf coffee is absolutely fine and allowed, may help.

Squash and diet lemonade are fine.

Wine is fine too!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi
    Thank you for your help!

ok that's all great.

I would like to clarify that I will use ava bracelet as I have purchased it and it's on its way :-(

In regards to flavoured tea. if peppermint is not recommended, is there a tea flavour that I can have that is likely to help with pink sway or is neutral please?

When you say soy three times per week can you please clarify what you mean?

Also on a forum message I asked about how much exercise I should be doing per week? I haven't started as of yet. I will be starting a 1hr dance class once a week in two weeks times and I'm thinking about running again. some advice on how often for how long for would be lovely thank you :-)

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    sorry also have I ruined 5 days of dieting by drinking regular6ally peppermint tea? :-(

I'd added this to my diet thinking it would help :-(

should I start my 12 week diet again from today or does it really count from when I start regular cardio?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok we can include the Ava, I already made a note of it.

Any kind of herb tea just no more often than 2-3 times per week. Get several different kinds (just watch out for blends that have the same thing in them again and again, particularly licorice which isn't safe in pregnancy) and just cycle them through. Herb tea a few times a week has no medicinal effect, it's when you have it 2-3 times daily every day it has the poential to act as medicine.

Quorn is fine, but if you have soy foods like tofu or other soy protein foods, have them no more than 3 times per week.

You haven't ruined your diet. Pep tea should sway pink, it's that it has not been effective and really messed up the menstrual cycle. That's why we dont' use it any more, not because it sways blue. you do not need to start over.

1 hour 4-7 days per week.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you! Maybe a silly question but would you consider fruit flavoured teas like strawberry and mango as a herb tea? like image below. Name:  Screenshot_20190801-081742_Chrome.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  56.8 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast