Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TBM for swaying pink?

I know this is a crazy question, but is there any info in here on an extreme sway method using the Turkey baster method for a girl sway? I think you add a few drops of lime to the sample before injecting?? Anyone know? Or attempted??

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4..........straight..........boys 🤦*♀️ I'm getting desperate

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i did it with my first sway, 1 attempt using at home ai (tbm) i didnt add anything to the sperm, got bfp on second month of trying and baby was a girl.
    there was another lady on here who did 1 attempt with tbm for both her pink sways, she got a girl first time and a boy the second time. she also didnt add anything to the sperm.
    i have a family member who used a sperm donor and tbm to get pregnant and she has a boy.
    there is a very prolific sperm donor over here who only does AI donations so all the babies are tbm babies, he's fathered hundreds of babies this way and the gender breakdown is skewed towards girls but still plenty of boys and ive seen 1 lady who's got 3 boys with him so tbm is not a magic bullet.
    if its an option for you then personally id give it a go but dont mix anything into the sperm.
    i had 4 boys in a row too and then i had 2 girls in a row so dont lose hope you always have a shot at pink
    now 6blue5pink

4. Likes sarahcopoc liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I have a full explanation of how to do it and why you shouldn't here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...+baster+method

the full case against pH is here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ph-pickle.html

Long story short, pH very likely doesn't work, and TBM really cuts odds of conception. It's fine to try it if you must, but I BEG YOU to please additionally investigate the things that DO work, like LE Diet 12 weeks or more plus coffee, fiber, and alcohol and giving up probiotics, fortified foods, and vitamins, exercise cardio only 60 minutes a day 4-7 days a week, one attempt, Clomid/Femara if you can get them, jogging/biking and smoking for DH, and possibly OLE and soy milk.

Those things work. Don't do TBM and assume that because it's so complicated you don't have to do those things, because pH really does not work the way that people claim it does.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Millican View Post
    4..........straight..........boys ��*♀️ I'm getting desperate
    I feel you C, I had 4 boys over 21 years before I finally got my girl...without TBM! Just diet (plus coffee and alcohol) one attempt and my husband smoking suddenly was all we did in the end.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    i did it with my first sway, 1 attempt using at home ai (tbm) i didnt add anything to the sperm, got bfp on second month of trying and baby was a girl.
    there was another lady on here who did 1 attempt with tbm for both her pink sways, she got a girl first time and a boy the second time. she also didnt add anything to the sperm.
    i have a family member who used a sperm donor and tbm to get pregnant and she has a boy.
    there is a very prolific sperm donor over here who only does AI donations so all the babies are tbm babies, he's fathered hundreds of babies this way and the gender breakdown is skewed towards girls but still plenty of boys and ive seen 1 lady who's got 3 boys with him so tbm is not a magic bullet.
    if its an option for you then personally id give it a go but dont mix anything into the sperm.
    i had 4 boys in a row too and then i had 2 girls in a row so dont lose hope you always have a shot at pink
    4blue2pink: I have 4 boys and my dream would be to have 2 daughters now. Can you share your sway details?

4 blue TTC pink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahcopoc View Post
    4blue2pink: I have 4 boys and my dream would be to have 2 daughters now. Can you share your sway details?

4 blue TTC pink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi
    i didnt sway with our 5th baby didnt even know swaying was a thing, we just got lucky and she was a girl. After she was born i looked into it in the hopes of giving her a sister, once again we got lucky and the first sway worked. Since then we've had 2 more boys, both sway opposites
    I posted all 3 of my sways if you want to look at them.
    Good luck and sending you pink dust xx
    now 6blue5pink

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I feel you C, I had 4 boys over 21 years before I finally got my girl...without TBM! Just diet (plus coffee and alcohol) one attempt and my husband smoking suddenly was all we did in the end.
    I know this is an old thread, but I'm attempting this this month. I have my clomid. I'm using my good ole diet coke (and yes Atomic i know you're going to disapprove, but i have acijel lol just a tad though &#128513

I do have a question though........what type of syringe is best? the standard 10ml kind kids get when they're sick? with the long neck? or the medicine syringe that has a bulb at the end with a more rounded bottom???

I know full intercourse is better, but like i stated. 4 boys 😭 so if it takes awhile I understand. I'm already expecting it too because I have thyroid disease. Just wondering what actual device is best. I've decided against adding anything to the sperm. I know some women were waiting 10 minutes then adding it. That one is iffy for me too.

(girl sway)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Millican View Post
    I know this is an old thread, but I'm attempting this this month. I have my clomid. I'm using my good ole diet coke (and yes Atomic i know you're going to disapprove, but i have acijel lol just a tad though ��)

I do have a question though........what type of syringe is best? the standard 10ml kind kids get when they're sick? with the long neck? or the medicine syringe that has a bulb at the end with a more rounded bottom???

I know full intercourse is better, but like i stated. 4 boys �� so if it takes awhile I understand. I'm already expecting it too because I have thyroid disease. Just wondering what actual device is best. I've decided against adding anything to the sperm. I know some women were waiting 10 minutes then adding it. That one is iffy for me too.

(girl sway)
    Good Luck use a normal syringe not a bulb syringe, 5ml or 10ml will both be fine. Ideally it needs to be latex free and not have the black rubber stopper inside it because latex isnt sperm friendly. Sending pink dust your way

i'll try to attach a pic for you..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    now 6blue5pink

12. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep, thank you 4blue!!

You guys are always welcome to use whatever sway tactics you want. I am not judging anyone for using any tactic they want. It's just that as pretty much the only person online who is vocal about the downsides of certain tactics, I have to be the person who points out their drawbacks or I wouldn't be doing you guys right, KWIM? So it's fine for you to do whatever you would like, I don't disapprove, even when it's not something I personally think is best, as long as you can do that stuff without causing yourself serious harm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast