Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ice bath is being called off stat, lol, copy! I had a good laugh at “sperm are not wolverine” ��

Atomic speaking of damaging sperm, I recently read in an older thread here about how preseed may damage sperm and cause some opposites. Are you still pro pressed for Blue?

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Ice bath is being called off stat, lol, copy! I had a good laugh at “sperm are not wolverine” ��

Atomic speaking of damaging sperm, I recently read in an older thread here about how preseed may damage sperm and cause some opposites. Are you still pro pressed for Blue?
    I need a link to that thread so I can clarify what I was saying in it. Preseed is designed to HELP imitate as closely as possible the body's natural CM.

Preseed has been shown in one study to be slightly less good than EWCM for sperm. If you have lots of EWCM, personally, I'd try with just EWCM. (hey, it got me 4 boys) But it is still by far and away better for sperm than anything else and so for those who need a lube, Preseed or Conceive Plus all the way baby!

Additionally, there is a fairly large group of people who just cannot live without sticking something up their VJ for swaying. If I don't let them use Preseed, they'll use baking soda (bad) or egg white (so so so very much worse). So the Preseed is the best option of many very bad options and while it may not be ~quite~ as good as the body's natural CM, I completely understand that for people who got girls with their body's natural CM, there is really a strong urge to do SOMEthing different and they really are not confident without the Preseed, so Preseed it is.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I see. I’ll try to find the link, I think it’s back from 2016 where there is a discussion about why so many blue sways are failing (although there were not many blue sways at all). I’ll try to find link.

I have never used lube or stuck anything up there lol. I would say my CM is decent, I’m never dry but it’s not like heroic CM either

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah yes I am very familiar with that thread, LOL.

I was just speculating on potential causes for opposites. I always keep my eyes open and ears peeled for any possible causes of opposites. I personally (very strongly) feel that there was nothing amiss in the sways at all, we had good results before and had good results after using Preseed and all the rest of it, but I was forced to speculate in that thread rather than get personal and rake people over the coals and dismantle their sways publicly. I personally seriously doubt anyone's sways failed because of Preseed.

We did cut way back on almond milk and wheatgrass supps at that time. Again, I personally doubt any sways failed because of that, but it may be something to consider - skip wheatgrass supps, keep almond milk to a dull roar.

6. Thanks Katie.Z thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic I purchased mucinex 600 guaifenesin only tablets today. Do you recommend 1 tablet a day 5 days before? Ok to take in the am?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes! You can also take them for 1-2 days after too to be sure you have enough fluid in the tubes for the fertilized egg to move down into the uterus.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you thank you. ❤️

10. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123