Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LMSM, so exited to have another blue swayer. May I ask about your past sway, and if you’re doing anything differently this time around?

May the odds of all things blue be in our favor.
    Last edited by Katie.Z; October 13th, 2019 at 10:53 PM.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Here's my sway
    https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...-its-girl.html

This time I will adjust the supps (will get a personalised plan closer to the time) - and get more exercise in, i.e build muscle, be more careful with the carbs I do eat etc, up the competitive spirit...and way more BD :P we are not TTC'ing for another 10 months, but we have a pretty solid EOD pattern already so hope that when TTC time comes, it'll be easy to keep it up!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a great sway attempt you had! Wow. Thanks so much for sharing LMSM

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pleasure
    If you have a sway, be curious to read it too!
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thai thread is my sway. I haven’t swayed the first two times with my girls. This would be my first sway.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Thai thread is my sway. I haven’t swayed the first two times with my girls. This would be my first sway.
    Cool - it's just that I thought you might have a separate thread possibly to outline everything

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive read about being cold sways boy. Ive researched lots. As am a boy mum of 4) i know lafies personal who have put there husband in cold baths and showers for weeks. Even ice on there testicles. Ladies who have cooled sperm in there fridge. All i must say worked. As did the heating up sperm for a girl. Am hoping to sway this winter. Am desprate for a little girl. Good luck. Also sending blue dust your way xxx

12. Thanks Katie.Z thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Olivia this is fascinating. Thank you so much for sharing. All my pink dust to you!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic what do you think about cool shower before DTD ?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia Rose next View Post
    Ive read about being cold sways boy. Ive researched lots. As am a boy mum of 4) i know lafies personal who have put there husband in cold baths and showers for weeks. Even ice on there testicles. Ladies who have cooled sperm in there fridge. All i must say worked. As did the heating up sperm for a girl. Am hoping to sway this winter. Am desprate for a little girl. Good luck. Also sending blue dust your way xxx
    DO NOT DO THIS. While I always appreciate anyone chiming in to share information they've heard, I beg you guys, please, please, please, any blue swayer reading this, it is not something I recommend and have seen many women back on IG torturing their poor hubbies in this fashion only to end up with girls.

Let me explain about "icing testicles" and cold showers and such and why it doesn't work the way people say.

Sperm are harmed by heat. We know this. So for some men (particularly those who have to wear tight underwear, who exercise a lot, or who have varicocele) their sperm can be harmed by being too hot for too long.

But just because sperm have been killed by heat, this does not mean they are magically resurrected by cold!!! Sperm are not Wolverine, they don't get damaged by heat and then cured by cold temperatures. I have a full explanation about all that here: https://genderdreaming.com/forum/gen...tml#post960106 but suffice it to say that while heat does harm sperm, putting ice on your husband's testicles does not fix that and only makes your husband really irritated and LESS likely to do the things that actually sway.

Taking a man's semen and putting it in the refrigerator is a terrible idea that will dramatically cut odds of conception and certainly would not sway blue. The more you mess around with sperm, the worse it is for your chances of blue. Just get it in there and leave it alone, no manipulating it, the more you mess with sperm, the more of them die, and the more of them that die, the more pink friendly that batch of semen likely is. We have seen overwhelmingly XX conceived with the turkey baster approach (where people use syringes to inject semen into their VJ) even with blue sways because the more you mess with sperm, the more of them die.

Now, I know some of you are saying "but they say not to wear tight underwear! They say to wear those cooling pants!" But when you look at those things, they are doing that stuff for like 8-10-12 hours. Having a guy sleep in the nude overnight is NOT the same as a cold bath for 20 minutes, or a sack of frozen peas on his balls 15 minutes before sex. Having a guy wear the cooling underwear (which are NOT FREEZING BTW, just cooling) for 8-10 hours works differently. Doing stuff like that gives his balls time to work under optimal circumstances for longer and make more sperm over the course of many hours. It is not the same thing as icing balls before sex, which does nothing whatsoever. Don't do it.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast