Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Blue Sway Review / Weeks Away

Here I am weeks away from my Blue sway, I am incredibly anxious, consumed with thoughts of failure mostly with a few sparkling thoughts of hope. I think about this 24/7 nowadays and i sure hope this stress doesn’t get the best of me, when it comes to my sway. Where are all the blue sweaters, anyway? Anyone?

My sway. It’s certainly not perfect but here is the truth

I love my breakfast. Always have. Breakfast everyday is a bowl of berries, two protein waffles, heaps of spoons of peanut butter and decaf tea.

Snack usually chocolate almonds

Lunch is a loaded wrap most days / chicken/ turkey/ tuna. Sometimes I have a really loaded salad with chickpeas, sweet potatoes, beets, kale, and lots of chicken.

Snacking between lunch and dinner is plentiful. I workout a lot (all lifting) and I am always hungry. Snacks are bananas, full fat cheese, oatmeal cookies, any kind of cookies, apples, sometime aprotein bars, dark chocolate.

Dinner is usually red meat, chicken or turkey with a carb like rice/ sweet Potato/ buckwheat ( I do not eat potatoes or pasta ever although I do realize it doesn’t go well with a blue sway I feel like I do choose plenty of healthy carbs to counter) Ah I hope that’s ok

After dinner snacks/ full fat yogurt/ lots of dry fortified cereal ( I love Cheerios) / full fat cottage cheese. Another thing that worries me is I do not drink milk, I just can’t bring myself to do it. But I do eat full fat yogurt and cottage cheese and do have cheese in my wraps.

Drinks/ water/ coconut water/ full sodium veggie juice with brewers yeast powder. Lots of tea (green every day/ I also like tulsi tea its caffeine free) Coffee about every other day sometimes 4 times a week. I cut the coffee at one point didnÂ’t drink for several months, but lately it’s saving me some days.

Fitness/ I have worked out all of my life. The last year I have really stepped it up a notch mostly because my workouts bring me peace, stress relief, hope, and mental clarity. I lift weights about 4 days a week sometimes 5. Heavy weights, like more than most men that work out next to me. At the same time I am very petite. I am 5.3 and 125lbs so I look skinny but I am very strong.

Although I haven’t gained weight as a result of the sway I am heavier now than I was before conceiving DD1 and DD2. I am much healthier I feel, and definetely have more muscle which is probably why the scale shows more even though I am the same size in clothes.

My husband has quit smoking. He has been taking Men’s 1 a Day and Fish oil for about a year.

I religiously take my women’s 1 a day (every day for two years) and I also take fish oil and probiotics

I do drink red wine. Maybe 2- 3 days a week at the very very most. Husband has never been much of a drinker but he occasionally has a very modest amount of whiskey to take the edge off. This can be maybe once a week or once a month. Hes not a big drinker

Not that I amso close to my sway nothing feels good enough. Maybe I didn’t eat enough, maybe I should have gained weight, maybe I work out too much, so many thoughts so many worries. Praying that the odds will be in my favor. And that I can calm my nerves a little in the next few weeks.

With DD1 and 2 we had only 1 attempt. Husband smoked, and took heavy medications which he is no longer taking it will be two years this year. I also was an occasional smoker, was skinny, but always had a pretty decent diet.

That is it I think.
    Last edited by Katie.Z; October 12th, 2019 at 11:30 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your sway looks great! I have two boys and never had any dairy (apart from some milk in my cereal) so don’t worry about that. I had freshly squeezed juice pretty much every day, and lots of tea, never coffee. I’m TTC pink though so wanted to ask - did you exercise before conceiving your daughters? What was your BMI? Was your one attempt close to ovulation? Both my boys were one attempt on a high fertility day. Good luck, sending you all my blue dust! x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Thanks Katie.Z thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, unfortunately I'm not a blue swayer, but wanted to say, I think your sway looks great.
    I wasn't eating that often, and still got 2 boys. I think it's awesome your husband quit smoking! I see a lot of girls are conceived to smoking dads (or moms) although of course it's not a magic bullet. 😉
    Just wanted to wish you luck and again, I think that's a great sway!
    Blue dust 💙

5. Thanks Katie.Z thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the encouragement, Thirdtimelucky01. I have always loved my workouts, and yes I did exercise before conceiving both my girls, with girl number one it was more light lifting with girl number two it was a little heavier lifting but still lighter than what’s in doing now. I don’t know what my BMI was but i can say i was skinny, maybe very skinny before conceiving both girls. My weight then was like 110-115 lbs Max. I’ve never had the typical girl diet I was always a conscious healthy eater, always ate breakfast. But I was young and did have other bad habits, like occasional smoking and heavier drinking as we were young and going out a lot. My first daughter was planned. I didn’t know about swaying back then so I can’t recall exactly when my attempt was, how close it was to ovulation, I can just say with certainly it was one attempt. I’m sorry not much help I am.

Daughter two was a surprise so I unfortunately can’t say how close to ovulation I was there either but it was for sure one attempt. I can say that my husband and I seem to be content with DTD once a week. Sometimes it was even every other week. This is another change we have made this time. More frequency DTD although still not every 3 days, but every 4 he releases. I know that sperm health may also sway Blue or Pink, so worth mentioning. DH is overall in much better shape this time than with the girls.

Thirdtimelucky01, can I ask what were your DTD patterns when you conceived your boys? Was it more frequent? Did you use a ovulation year to determine when to attempt? I’m so so nervous. I have a girlfriend who just got pregnant with her third child, her first two are girls, this one is a boy. Husband is a heavy smoker, she’s skinny mini, and they said third was a surprise. I’m so happy for them truly, but it makes me so nervous too that all of this thinking and swaying and who knows ultimately what will be.

It’s so nice to have this forum at least to compare these intimate notes and at the least give ourselves the best chance possible at our boys and girls.
    Last edited by Katie.Z; October 13th, 2019 at 11:55 AM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lailanela thank you so much ❤️

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Katie, I wanted to clarify what you wrote in this other thread because you're mixed up on when to have attempts: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...ml#post1041145 It's PEAK not high

Other than that I think you guys are on target for a phenominal attempt!!! I can't even find a thing to change! Tons of blue dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks Katie.Z thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Thank you so much for the encouragement, Thirdtimelucky01. I have always loved my workouts, and yes I did exercise before conceiving both my girls, with girl number one it was more light lifting with girl number two it was a little heavier lifting but still lighter than what’s in doing now. I don’t know what my BMI was but i can say i was skinny, maybe very skinny before conceiving both girls. My weight then was like 110-115 lbs Max. I’ve never had the typical girl diet I was always a conscious healthy eater, always ate breakfast. But I was young and did have other bad habits, like occasional smoking and heavier drinking as we were young and going out a lot. My first daughter was planned. I didn’t know about swaying back then so I can’t recall exactly when my attempt was, how close it was to ovulation, I can just say with certainly it was one attempt. I’m sorry not much help I am.

Daughter two was a surprise so I unfortunately can’t say how close to ovulation I was there either but it was for sure one attempt. I can say that my husband and I seem to be content with DTD once a week. Sometimes it was even every other week. This is another change we have made this time. More frequency DTD although still not every 3 days, but every 4 he releases. I know that sperm health may also sway Blue or Pink, so worth mentioning. DH is overall in much better shape this time than with the girls.

Thirdtimelucky01, can I ask what were your DTD patterns when you conceived your boys? Was it more frequent? Did you use a ovulation year to determine when to attempt? I’m so so nervous. I have a girlfriend who just got pregnant with her third child, her first two are girls, this one is a boy. Husband is a heavy smoker, she’s skinny mini, and they said third was a surprise. I’m so happy for them truly, but it makes me so nervous too that all of this thinking and swaying and who knows ultimately what will be.

It’s so nice to have this forum at least to compare these intimate notes and at the least give ourselves the best chance possible at our boys and girls.
    Thanks for the info, Katie Z, with both we DTD once, DS1 was conceived on a flashy smile day (high fertility) and DS2 on a solid smile day (peak fertility). I was a bit heavier with first and super skinny with second (lost 17 kilos) but it made no difference. So my only guess that the diet makes a difference. I’m not skipping breakfast- I like my breakfast- but try to eat in moderation with no snacking, which I did with the boys (I always snacked on healthy things though, fruits, carrot sticks etc). I was always a healthy eater, always did intermittent fasting 12-14 hours overnight, had juices, egg and bacon wrap or porridge in the morning, then red meat and steam vegetables for lunch and a salad for dinner. Avoided carbs like a plague! My normal diet was very red meat heavy. Walked a lot, did Pilates, light weights, but never had much muscle weight though! Hated coffee and always had tea, a few times a day. Never ate late. Was a massive control freak and a very dominant personality. Was quite stressed at work so sex was not frequent, used Clearbue ovulation sticks both times. Hope that helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck Katie!

I am a soon to be blue swayer (again - tried swaying for #3 but got my gorgeous DD3 ^^)... I think it all ookks fab! The fact that your hubby has quit smoking is likely to be one of the biggest factors to help you sway blue - you already were gearing towards blue with diet and exercise..so add a bit more BDs and you should be leaning the balance in the right direction
    Good luck!
    Lucky Mummy to 4 sweet divas
    (2013) (2015) (2018) (2021)
    (July 2014) (November 2023)
    Our sway didn’t work for #3 & we had a little oops for #4 but we love them all to bits... not sure if we ever will but somehow hoping we might add blue to the crew, to complete our family, one day...

Fingers crossed for TTC #5 (again) for early 2024!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, hi, yes thank you so very much for that crucial clarification. I attempt only when ovulation test results in “Peak” (not high). I test in the morning, if I get a “peak” result I attempt that same night, again the morning after and again that night (2 in one day). Got it.

Please another question. I can’t access my old coaching notes with you for some reason. What is the dosage per day of guaifenesin, and any particular time best to take it? Thank you endlessly ❤️

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thirdtimelucky01 yes it helps a lot. Thank you so much. All the pink dust to you!

14. Likes Thirdtimelucky01 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast