Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic. Took another test after lunch, flashy smile once more. Didn’t drink a ton of liquids before as previously advised. So had flashy in the morning, flashy after lunch. Thanks so much for sticking with me during this time. Crossed my fingers for tomorrow. We BD yesterday with protection and will break today. Really hoping tomorrow morning will be solid.

In the meantime I’m on my 6th day on guaifenesin, DH taking break form fish oil, and here we are.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m having trouble loading the site in last few days. I’m so sorry for the double post.
    Last edited by Katie.Z; November 9th, 2019 at 05:49 PM.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello. Morning day 4- Just re-tested. Flashy smilie again. Trying to stay patient. Starting to think maybe not this cycle. Will retest again after lunch.
    Last edited by Katie.Z; November 10th, 2019 at 07:39 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    I’m having trouble loading the site in last few days. I’m so sorry for the double post.
    You're not alone, I'll send a message to see what the deali-o is.

Don't worry about double posts, they happen sometimes and there's no need to delete them, I rarely bother!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello. Morning day 4- Just re-tested. Flashy smilie again. Trying to stay patient. Starting to think maybe not this cycle. Will retest again after lunch.
    Just because you get several flashies does not mean you won't ovulate. The flashy smiley is simply detecting hormone in your urine - your body uses that hormone to do other things as well (even your husband can get lines to come up on the cheapy OPK since the hormone is ever present). We're just waiting for it to reach a certain concentration. Upon that concentration being reached, you will ovulate. This doesn't mean anything dire or bad for your sway, other than that it's rather irritating.

6. Thanks Katie.Z thanked for this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic. Took another test after lunch, flashy smile once more. Didn’t drink a ton of liquids before as previously advised. So had flashy in the morning, flashy after lunch. Thanks so much for sticking with me during this time. Crossed my fingers for tomorrow. We BD yesterday with protection and will break today. Really hoping tomorrow morning will be solid.

In the meantime I’m on my 6th day on guaifenesin, DH taking break form fish oil, and here we are.
    Oh gosh I swear I answered this - the guaifenesin is fine to take indefinitely.

Did DH just drop the fish oil?? If so he needs to start taking it again and wean off by spacing doses further and further out. It's not good for health to be taking a blood thinner and then drop it suddenly, it can make your blood go from being quite thin to clotting easily, this can cause all sorts of issues. Please have him take a fish oil today, then keep spacing out the doses til he's down to one per week, then drop them.

8. Thanks Katie.Z thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Had hubby take his fish oil yesterday, thanks for that tip Atomic. Will skip fish oil again today. Woke up today day 5, still flashing smiley. I have a very very regular cycle each month, most months I can pinpoint my menstrual cycle to the day. Last month I got my peak smiley very close to where it was supposed to be on my fertility calendar (although I do understand those aren’t that accurate). I never miss my period it’s never happened to me ever so skipping ovulation would be the strangest thing. I am currently testing 2-3 times a day. Morning, after lunch and sometimes evening so it can’t be that I missed it. I don’t know it’s certainly raising the stress level for me. Running out to buy some more tests today, really hoping maybe I’ll see that peak after lunch.

Was thinking yesterday, is it possible to ovulate within the first 12 hours of tryout LH surge? I know they say typically within 24-48 hours. But if it happens faster is it possible to accidentally have one attempt, since the first attempt would be night of positive opk? Goal is for 3 I understand but just curious if possible to ovulate quickly and accidentally miss those other two attempts?
    Last edited by Katie.Z; November 11th, 2019 at 09:28 AM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It actually CAN be that you missed it. Sometimes the hormone just doesn't reach the peak amount in your urine even though it has in your blood.

By far and away most likely, you won't skip ovulation, it will just be delayed. Your period in that case would also be delayed.

It's possible but 99 times out of 100 when people O very quick after a positive OPK it's because they were testing sporadically rather than daily.

I'd probably skip the morning test to save money and tests. Most likely will be afternoon or early evening positives.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I got it. Thank you for the quick reply. I also feel like my EWCM is not the norm, assuming my because I’m taking the mucinex tablets. But there is not whitish thick stuff, it’s just wet. I hope that’s ok, and I’m sorry tmi. Taking once a day guaifenesin only 600 extended release tablets. I haven’t been drinking a lot because i didn’t want to dilute my ovulation test, but reading through the threads yesterday I saw you must drink a lot with guaifenesin. Ah well drinking it up today.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I skipped my mucinex pill (actually accidentally) this morning and my white sticky EWCM is back. Is this just an odd coincidence? Not sure if I should take it now (afternoon) or skip altogether. What do we want the EWCM to look like? I was under the impression that for blue we want the white egg white type stuff? No?

Omg and just got a peak result on my test!

Should I still take the mucinex now?

Update: probably going to take mucinex and not rock the boat. I trust your guidance.
    Last edited by Katie.Z; November 11th, 2019 at 02:54 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast