Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Watery CM is fertile. White sticky CM is infertile. Egg white CM is a totally different thing than what you're describing.

I think you're doing fine, just don't sweat guzzling liquid, either. Drink to your level of thirst.

Yes fine to take the guaifenesin.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Katie.Z thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you so much for the quick reply! Took guafenesin, Got it not guzzling but keeping really hydrated. Thanks a ton

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thirdtimelucky, Hi, I’m sorry I just saw your reply. Website is loading better today for me, I’ve had some trouble in last week loading the pages.

Two boys with one attempt, wow! I had one attempt with my first daughter but wasn’t taking ovulation test that time, so I’m not sure about the timing. Our second daughter was a surprise, we were using pull out method and im almost positive I went for a shower right after so essentially jumped and dumped after that time, also one attempt for sure. Between the pullout, the timing and the JandD, Dd2 is a little miracle she really wanted to be here apparently.

How about your diet, we’re you blue friendly while conceiving your boys? For me, DH and I had some very very pink friendly habits plus the one attempt, I’m not surprised we have two girls.
    Last edited by Katie.Z; November 11th, 2019 at 07:11 PM.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Thirdtimelucky, Hi, I’m sorry I just saw your reply. Website is loading better today for me, I’ve had some trouble in last week loading the pages.

Two boys with one attempt, wow! I had one attempt with my first daughter but wasn’t even taking ovulation test that time it was our first try and we got it. Our second daughter was a surprise, we were using pull out method and im almost positive I went for a shower tight after so essentially jumped and dumped after that time, also one attempt for sure. Between the pullout, the timing and the JandD, Dd2 is a little miracle she really wanted to be here apparently.

How about your diet, we’re you blue friendly while conceiving your boys? For me, DH and I had some very very pink friendly habits plus the one attempt, I’m not surprised we have two girls.

Hi, yes I had a super boy friendly diet! I had juices every day, my protein intake was 40-50% of my food consumption, I never ate any carbs, basically just meat and salads, plus lots of snacking on nuts and fruit. I was always super skinny on this diet (BMI 19ish) and felt really good! I also did intermittent fasting and never had coffee (hated it), but lots of tea. Not big on sweets either, no junk food. What was your diet like with your girls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thirdtimelucky we certainly had typical girl habits. Husband was a smoker and we were young went out a lot, drank more often, definitely lots of coffee . Although my diet has always been pretty good, have never skipped breakfast and always conscious of what i put in my body. After my second daughter we really changed, I started lifting pretty seriously and my diet is very similar to what you describe above, I have a ton of protein and I do eat lots of carbs but good carbs, no empty calories basically.

With my girls I think the smoking, one attempt, And in general lifestyle swayed us pink. Not as much diet for me personally but I did eat more sugary things back then, and just wasn’t as strict or knowledgeable about foods as I am now. I’m praying the changes I’ve made pull me through.

All my pink dust to you. I love seeing families with boys get a little girl, it’s just such a sweet combination.

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie.Z View Post
    Thirdtimelucky we certainly had typical girl habits. Husband was a smoker and we were young went out a lot, drank more often, definitely lots of coffee . Although my diet has always been pretty good, have never skipped breakfast and always conscious of what i put in my body. After my second daughter we really changed, I started lifting pretty seriously and my diet is very similar to what you describe above, I have a ton of protein and I do eat lots of carbs but good carbs, no empty calories basically.

With my girls I think the smoking, one attempt, And in general lifestyle swayed us pink. Not as much diet for me personally but I did eat more sugary things back then, and just wasn’t as strict or knowledgeable about foods as I am now. I’m praying the changes I’ve made pull me through.

All my pink dust to you. I love seeing families with boys get a little girl, it’s just such a sweet combination.
    Thanks for the info Katie Z. Sending you all my blue dust in return! I’m about to start TTC this month with our one attempt this weekend - fingers crossed!

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will be thinking about you!

13. Thanks Thirdtimelucky01 thanked for this post
    Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Ok I think I may know how to fix our problem. You need to be testing after lunch (even in the ones that say to test in the morning like the Clearblues, I feel it's best if you guys also do another test after lunch). The hormone that the OPK measure peaks in your urine after lunch. If these flashies were exclusively in the morning, I wonder if we might have gotten at least one peak with them after lunch.

The fertility apps are terrible. I really don't think they're good for anyone and indeed know of several people who got accidentally pregnant when using them to prevent pregnancy, that's how unreliable they are. The OPK don't correlate to them in any way.

Hoping you get that solid this afternoon!! FXFXFX!
    I’m on day 7 of flashy smiles in the morning AND in the afternoon. Do you think I missed the peak some time during those days? Argh so frustrating! KatieZ, when did you end up having thAt solid smiley after all? I had an attempt on CD16, which was day 4 of flashy smiley faces and not sure if I should have another attempt tomorrow (e4d) or I missed it already. Also was hoping for a bit of cutoff to start with since its my first month trying.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi. I can’t tell you how unusual that was for me. I get my menstrual cycle almost to the day on time month in and month out, which I’m assuming also means I ovulate on time.
    The first month I attempt I was really delayed. I had 5 days of flashy, on the fifth day it was still flashy in the morning, but when I retook the test in the afternoon it was solid / peak. So peak on 5th day, second test in afternoon.
    Last edited by Katie.Z; November 21st, 2019 at 10:48 PM.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Thirdtimelucky01 View Post
    I’m on day 7 of flashy smiles in the morning AND in the afternoon. Do you think I missed the peak some time during those days? Argh so frustrating! KatieZ, when did you end up having thAt solid smiley after all? I had an attempt on CD16, which was day 4 of flashy smiley faces and not sure if I should have another attempt tomorrow (e4d) or I missed it already. Also was hoping for a bit of cutoff to start with since its my first month trying.

I would have you go to e4d but only you can answer that question. The other option, is, of course, to keep testing and if the test goes positive today or later on, have another attempt. You are out of the window where it would count or two attempts.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

17. Thanks Thirdtimelucky01 thanked for this post
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast