Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Aci jel help PLEASEEEEEEE FOR A GIRL SWAY.

I cant take the heart break anymore. Please PLEASE someone give me the directions on how much acijel to use and WHEN.

Also........I read rephresh works great for the mens sperm in lowering it. Please help. Do I use a ful applicator that morning and a pea size before and after???
    The rephresh is the night before right?
    I have 4 straight boys. I cant handle it. I just cant HANDLE ANOTHER. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR SUCESS STORIES PLEASE

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This is an old post (I had answered the user in several other threads they posted the same question and must have missed this one) But I like to have all the questions replied to, even duplicates, so I'll answer it.

For anyone interested, none of the jellies like Acijel and RepHresh have really worked for us. They lower odds of conception hugely and we get the same number of boys with and without them.

If you want to use them please do RepHresh every 3 days after your period ends and then try to have the last shot of it 8-12 hours before attempt, gradually extending to 24 hours before.

Acijel you can use a small amount about an hour before (like a generous fingertip full) or a smaller amount more like a dime as a lube for intercourse (but be aware it's a terrible lube, which is why I tend to recommend Sylk)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    This is an old post (I had answered the user in several other threads they posted the same question and must have missed this one) But I like to have all the questions replied to, even duplicates, so I'll answer it.

For anyone interested, none of the jellies like Acijel and RepHresh have really worked for us. They lower odds of conception hugely and we get the same number of boys with and without them.

If you want to use them please do RepHresh every 3 days after your period ends and then try to have the last shot of it 8-12 hours before attempt, gradually extending to 24 hours before.

Acijel you can use a small amount about an hour before (like a generous fingertip full) or a smaller amount more like a dime as a lube for intercourse (but be aware it's a terrible lube, which is why I tend to recommend Sylk)
    Is a finger tip 1 hour before BD the best or would 2 hours before be better? I know its strong stuff

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We honestly don't know. Just don't have any data to say. I would err on the side of 2 hours before if you want to get pregnant faster.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'll give it a try.

I posted a thread about my clomid/opk testing problem. I never got a solid smiley last month. I'm thinking maybe I need to test twice a day or something? Blood test shows I got my lh surge. Is there a better time to test with the 4 day clearblue test than in the morning??

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will answer all the questions asked, it just takes me time to get through them all so sometimes I might have answered one of your q's and haven't gotten to the other. I replied in the other thread.