Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Girl plan updates

Hello, I purchased the Swaying Plan and Schedule for Trying to Conceive a girl a week or 2 ago. After reading through some threads I’m seeing some of the supplement and diet recommendations in the plan have been revoked eg. no saw palmetto, no baby aspirin, sodium is irrelevant, etc. Is there an update to the plan including all of these changes?

4 blue TTC pink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm trying to have you switch over to the custom plan and I'd make your plan for you. Also, many of the other ready made plans like the PCOS one, the over 35 one, etc have totally different sets of info in them.

Revoked is not the term I would use. If it was revoked, I would not continue to sell the plans. The readymade sway plans are generic sway plans and so they contain "old school" stuff even if I personally don't agree with it, because some people still want to use those things. Our results aren't the end-all, be-all in many people's minds, and they still believe in the old schools stuff and want to use it. Some people, also, have to take baby aspirin (and it's better than cranberry, so I'd much rather see people take aspirin than cranberry). So I can't necessarily tell any given person what they should drop and what they should keep without more information about the type of sway you want.

But I think it is best based on our results for you guys to drop herbs (including LR and peppermint tea for hubby), drop baby aspirin AND cranberry (a few use Vit. C instead, but most people aren't) and antihistamine. Of these things I think antihistamine is the least harmful if you wanted to keep that in the mix.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

3. Thanks sarahcopoc thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    I'm trying to have you switch over to the custom plan and I'd make your plan for you. Also, many of the other ready made plans like the PCOS one, the over 35 one, etc have totally different sets of info in them.

Revoked is not the term I would use. If it was revoked, I would not continue to sell the plans. The readymade sway plans are generic sway plans and so they contain "old school" stuff even if I personally don't agree with it, because some people still want to use those things. Our results aren't the end-all, be-all in many people's minds, and they still believe in the old schools stuff and want to use it. Some people, also, have to take baby aspirin (and it's better than cranberry, so I'd much rather see people take aspirin than cranberry). So I can't necessarily tell any given person what they should drop and what they should keep without more information about the type of sway you want.

But I think it is best based on our results for you guys to drop herbs (including LR and peppermint tea for hubby), drop baby aspirin AND cranberry (a few use Vit. C instead, but most people aren't) and antihistamine. Of these things I think antihistamine is the least harmful if you wanted to keep that in the mix.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks so much Atomic Sage. I’m sorry for the poor wording. I was just very confused. I am very much looking forward to the new plan and i appreciate all of your efforts. Have a great day.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahcopoc View Post
    Thanks so much Atomic Sage. I’m sorry for the poor wording. I was just very confused. I am very much looking forward to the new plan and i appreciate all of your efforts. Have a great day.

No not at all, no need to apologize. I know it's confusing and I'm happy to have the chance to clarify. I try to enable people to have the sway that THEY want and that includes old school sway tactics if they want them. This doesn't always mesh with what ~I~ think is best, but people don't necessarily want "atomic sagebrush's sway" they want their own, and in many cases this includes the old school tactics.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Atomic, I stumbled across the custom questionnaire and filled and submitted. How do you feel about Cassava? I read it sways girl. Cassava chips?

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have them, thank you!! I will try to get your plan to you ASAP since you actually had purchased a couple weeks back.

I have not seen enough people use cassava to get a good feel for how it sways, and since so many of our herbs (both for pink and blue) have not worked at all, I hesitate to have anyone use them, especially the ones we haven't thoroughly tested. The cassava chips are yummy and you can certainly have them for eating, but the chips would not be concentrated enough to have any effect at all. It would have to be cassava supplements and those I just don't have the observational data to sign off on.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok thanks dear have a great weekend

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post