Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boy sway

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's a pretty good eating pattern!

I would have you switch to tea in the morning too but it's ok if you can't.

Are you hungry by lunch or does your breakfast keep you full for a while?? Cereal and a banana for some people can burn off quick so if you're hungry I'd have a midmorning snack of some sort.

I'd love to see something a bit more high in protein at teatime - nuts or a hard boiled egg or some hummus dip

Are you eating that turkey, corned beef, and hot dogs tryint to get sodium for your sway?? If so please have real meat instead. Sodium has not worked for us and the people following that type of sway diet where they eat hot dogs morning noon and night have had a lot of opposites. There is very little healthy in a hot dog and they're both low protein with a lot of Omega 6 fat (getting too much Omega 6 fat may sway pink)

I would love to see you eat a healthy salad with dark leafy greens or some bright colored fruit instead of the tomatoes and cucumbers - you can have the tomato and cucumber but it's even better if you add in some more nutrient dense fruit and veg.

You can't tell when you should DTD based on EWCM only. Some of us get CM for 7-10 days, and lots of us notice that our CM either dries up a day or two before ovulation or goes a day or two after ovulation has occurred. So I would suggest using OPK of some sort to time your attempts rather than CM.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you soo much!! I'm going to add in more of the stuff you suggested.I actually did start eating hotdogs n such for the sodium 🤦*♀️ Will put those away for a while.
    Thanku so much again! Will keep u updated if and when we do succeed,wish us luck🤞

3. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck and blue dust headed your way!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12