Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

TTC GIRL QUESTIONS

New member, 3 boys TTC girl for final babe.

Been tracking ovulation for 3 months, very wonky as I am very irregular both periods and ovulation. Last month my ovulate was CD 22. 3 weeks after menses.

So far I have been...
    LE diet
    3 glasses milk daily
    Me and hubby both—-
    1400 cal
    350 mag
    1000 mg cranberry
    I’ve been testing my urine via ph strips always seems high above 5-6
    Have crystal light on hand but it doesn’t seem to make a difference.
    Using LH strips 3x a day
    Used rephresh and it didn’t lower my ph
    Now planning to trying the vinegar douche to see if I can lower it

Desperately trying not to eat breakfast (but it’s hard !!!)
    Very low calorie intake
    No soda, coffee or alcohol.

And have begun working out again, I was a runner. Just never during the times in which I got pregnant lol

I’m a stronger believer in shettles because my last two boys were conceived super close to ov. Maybe the day before for both.

Still waiting for ovulation currently. Cd1 was 10-24. My cycle ranges from 21 days to 33 days. Hoping to BD 3-4 days before LH peak as I have been shown to be a gradual onset. Last month I had two peaks luckily I kept tracking and found a higher one.

Usually have a lot of EWCM —- should I take antihistamine?
    We’ve been abstaining for over a week due to unknown ovulation day. My Premom ov app has been wrong when predicting ovul for the past 3 months.

My questions are —-
    Do they sell a lime douche?
    What do you recommend for lowering PH(never tried sylk as may have said it sways boys)
    Should I use the vinegar douche? If so how many hours before? Do I do anything after?
    What could be delaying my O?
    Should I take aspirin? Should DH?
    Should I take antihistamines?
    I seem to have my LH peak day before EWCM!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh whoops I see a couple different questions here.

You shouldn't take aspirin with cranberry. I don't recommend either any more but if you want to take them, choose one, don't take both.

I think you'd have NO chance of conception with antihistamine with that long a cutoff, an abstain, and douching. Antihistamine hasn't worked anyway and so I'd not recommend it for you, but if you want to add it you'd take cetirizine 5 days before you expect to O, and then stop it at first positive OPK.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi again atomic!

I will be TTC GIRL mid December around the 10th! Fingers crossed.

Just have some last few questions I hope you can help me out with...

With my last two boys we BD Either at one or two days before ovulation if you choose usually when I noticed the EWCM. And we didn’t do it frequently just once.

1. How many times before ovulation do you suggest we do it or should we abstain for over seven days without a complex surrounding so this time I planned on doing it a few times more than seven days for trying.

2. I know a lot of women say they do not eat breakfast that is my plan however people saying that coffee is good and coffee helps but are they not drinking coffee at breakfast time I would assume that would raise Your blood sugar.

3. Just to clarify you recommend if using a deuce at all to do it FOUR hours before
    BD and then use Replens an hour after just half a tube? Is that right to do both or too much what would you recommend? I bought the pH strips specifically for CM!!

4. Every day between BD and ovulation and the day after I should use Replens but how much have a tube once every three days? So that would be once or twice entire time?

5. As far as taking cranberry goes I know you should not stop it abruptly because I can make your blood taken due to its blood thinner properties. How does going to affect once you ovulate I plan on taking it every day until ovulation and then stopping it after we do it because it causes a miscarriage. Would we then just abruptly stop it?

6. I also plan on taking baby aspirin or Anna histamines on the day I expect or once I have seen EWCM Because I have a copious amount is it OK to take cranberry with both of these?

7. My mag has vitamin D is that ok?

8. Should I take vitamin c?

And last .....
    9. Should I have hubby take anything other than cranberry mag and calcium??

Sorry that’s overload! I hope I made it easier to reply!! Thank you so much for all you do we are all so grateful for you I hope you feel it every day! I hope you are blessed in more ways than you know as you are helping millions achieve their dream!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    FX and TX too!

1) In the past, you got boys not because of the one attempt, but in SPITE of it. It is a major step in the wrong direction to have more than one attempt for a boy. Our results over time have demonstrated clearly that having lots of attempts in the fertile window sways BLUE. Look at it this way - if you were 60% likely to have a boy with your previous two attempts, you'd not want to change anything to make you MORE likely to have a boy! If having lots of attempts made you 70 or 80% likely to have a boy, that would be a very silly thing to change just to feel like you "did the opposite". It's important to do the opposite only on things that were actually swaying blue for you while preserving the things that may have been swaying pink.

I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean by "a complex surrounding" or "a few times more than seven days for trying".

If your husband is 35 or younger you can do abstain if you want. It hasn't seemed to help a whole lot but certainly fine to try if you want.

2)Coffee doesn't really count as breakfast as it's quickly digested and out of your system, and while your blood sugar may go up for a few minutes it quickly drops lower than it was to start with. We have excellent results with coffee, and it makes it much easier to skip breakfast as well. Skip breakfast, drink coffee.

3)Do not mix douche with RepHresh, Replens or any jelly. That is said to cause pH to spike. And it will also cut your chances of conception to practically nothing. Pick one or the other, not both.

4)I don't recommend using anything after your attempt. The sperm is out of reach and all you're doing is causing irritation in your vagina. You can use REPHRESH (not Replens) every 3 days between your PERIOD and your attempt. Not attempt and ovulation. If you want to use Replens just use it either the morning of your attempt (like a tube) or a fingertip full right before intercourse. But only if not using a douche.

5)Yes, that is one of the main reasons why I hate cranberry so much. You have to stop it suddenly at ovulation which may be harmful to you and increase chances of a chemical pregnancy. But there is no other option since you cannot take it in pregnancy and must stop using it at ovulation. If you must use cranberry you need to stop it at ovulation, no ifs ands or buts about it.

6)YOU CANNOT TAKE ASPIRIN AND CRANBERRY TOGETHER. Please do not mix cranberry and aspirin, that is dangerous and will make your blood too thin. Take one or the other, not both.

Fine to mix antihistamine with cranberry or aspirin though.

7)No, you need to find something that does not have Vitamin D. Vitamin D is a strong blue swayer.

8)Don't take Vitamin C unless you are not taking cranberry or aspirin. Vitamin C may sway blue, and it's only used by people who feel they need to take things for pH and can't take cranberry or aspirin. I don't recommend it really, it's a compromise for people who are nursing or have other health issues they can't take cran/aspirin and refuse to give them up.

9)Some people give their husbands fiber supplements and soy milk 12-48 ounces daily.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi atomic I am trying to conceive a girl too. I don't usually have breakfast but have a coffee. I am dairy intolerant so have almond milk. Does almond milk sway pink? I have read mixed reviews. I usually ovulate on CD 16 (usual cycle 29 days). What date would you recommend stopping or starting to try? Does hubby need to abstain or anything? We tried every single day leading up to O for my son so I will never know how we conceived him but I suspect it was on O day. We were both also taking maca power every day and I was eating a TONNE of bananas. I am now just taking a calcium and mag supplement and am going to start a folic acid one soon. Thank you!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you know how to start your own thread?? You need to open up a forum (not someone's thread, but a forum, like TTC a Girl here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...nceive-a-girl/ and then you'll see the "start new thread" option.

Almond milk has seemed to be fine for a pink sway and possibly even pink friendly. Generally speaking foods on their own don't sway, but the high levels of vegetable oils in milk replacers may help a pink sway. We had a LOT of blue sway opposites (people who wanted boys but got girls) in people doing the most milk replacers, especially almond milk.

Do you want timing in your sway?

How old is your husband? This matters to the advice I give.

I do want to point out you are assuming you conceived your boy from sex on O Day but since you were having lots of sex you don't know that. In fact, it's O-2 and O-1 that are the most likely days for conception, because the sperm from those days would still have been alive, and would have fertilized the egg before the O Day sperm could even have capacitated.

No maca powder (I think you concluded that as well!)

Does your cal-mag supp have Vit. D added?

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi thank you for the reply. Sorry I am new here I wasn't sure how to do that. Shall I create a new one now or respond here? Hubby is recently 30. I am 29. I just had a look and I think the supp does have Vit D. It's the Blackmores Total Calcium Magnesium + D3.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    No need to apologize, that's why I explained it is because it's a bit tricky so whenever I think someone doesn't understand I give an explainer.

You need to find a cal-mag without Vitamin D in it. Vit. D has been a strong blue swayer for us.