Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He should take it no farther than 1 cycle in advance of your attempt month.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quick Question for anyone ( obviously AS cannot answer right now lol)
    Has anyone heard of Acupuncture for lowering Testosterone?
    I was talking about it with some of the girls and for some reason acupuncture came to mind. I googled it and apparently they do it. To help irregular periods and lower testosterone. However it is mainly used for people with PCOS. Would you suggest this at all?
    I do know you have to have it at LEAST three times a week and for four months before it starts to drop ( EXPENSIVE MUCH). TIA
    2008 2010 2013

An inspirational quote I just

'You can only toss heads for so long before a tail is bound to come up!! ' - atomic sagebrush

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am a little wary of acupuncture because most acupuncture is designed to increase fertility and for TTC pink, we want to reduce fertility a little bit. If you can find a practicioner that is willling to focus JUST on lowering testosterone, that's one thing, but I think most of them focus on boosting conception above all else and that could potentially sway pink.

Plus, it's crazy expensive and you get the same benefits from diet and a bottle of Saw Palmetto!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thanks you atomic sagebrush even if the post is older

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi! I was wondering myself, how does the low testosterone sway? I read an article talking about the low testosterone in follicule fluid when the egg is maturing during the 90 days prior to ovulation is key, because it said in some way this low level of testosterone "printed" the pellucide zone of the egg to be more receptive to an x sperm. If we don´t believe in this theory because is not very well proven by now... How could the testosterone sway? ( I totally believe low T sways, of course!) Is just curiosity Thanks!
    Mom to my DS and my baby girl

Thank you Atomic and Gender Dreaming

link to my sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And another question more please, the SP and LR both decrease DHT leveles in both women and men, but what about the T levels? I mean, doesn't mind T levels dont decrease? Is only DHT the important ones? What really sway is low DHT and not T?
    Sorry to be a pain, but they are question that come to my mind now and would like to know, thank you very much!

link to my sway:

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
    Hi! I was wondering myself, how does the low testosterone sway? I read an article talking about the low testosterone in follicule fluid when the egg is maturing during the 90 days prior to ovulation is key, because it said in some way this low level of testosterone "printed" the pellucide zone of the egg to be more receptive to an x sperm. If we don´t believe in this theory because is not very well proven by now... How could the testosterone sway? ( I totally believe low T sways, of course!) Is just curiosity Thanks!
    I believe that when your body is in good condition you make more testosterone, have higher sex drive, and thus have more CM, higher level of fertility, and probably more sex all together than you would otherwise.

So I'm not totally convinced that it's even the higher T or if it's more that the higher T comes along with a lot of other things and the T is just a coincidence.

I lean towards possibly coincidence because Clomid raises T levels and yet seems to sway strongly pink, and in men, steroids raise T levels and yet also seem to sway pink.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by mariposa View Post
    And another question more please, the SP and LR both decrease DHT leveles in both women and men, but what about the T levels? I mean, doesn't mind T levels dont decrease? Is only DHT the important ones? What really sway is low DHT and not T?
    Sorry to be a pain, but they are question that come to my mind now and would like to know, thank you very much!
    We don't know and I have no way to answer, I'm sorry.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thank you very much for your answer atomic, it´s very interesting and has a lot of sense to me!

link to my sway:

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So how important is the lowering the testosterone for a Man? More than the Woman, the same or less? From the overview of knowledge I have gained recently on swaying I can understand why I have had boys so far and maybe it's not just because of my partner. He has had 6 boys including our three. I thought stress lowered sperm count which would help getting a girl but if it raises testosterone then it's a catch 22 isn't it?
    I have finally been starting to feel like us having a girl is possible until I read about stress raising testosterone. He is just a naturally easily stressed person, like really easily stressed and has a high stress job (head chef and runs our restaurant without help) And I don't see how it could change. He gets grumpy so easily, like boarderline anger mangagement! I'm now scared this may be the one big pit fall in my swaying for a girl plan that I may not be able to fix.
    Is there anything I can do to help with this? Thanks
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast