Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Atomic, does it make sense to try to reduce my testosterone levels (I have lean form of PCOS and high testosterone) in preparation to my HT? Will this improve getting embies of the right gender (hoping pink)? Thanks so much!
    Did HT in summer and got BFP - OHW

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am trying to sway pink and recently (about 4 months ago) began doing yoga 3 days/week. This has significantly reduced my stress level and I feel so much better. With my son, I did not exercise at all. I maintain a pretty healthy (lactose/dairy free) free diet, but am attempting to loose a few pounds before we try and TTC for a girl in 3 weeks. Should I give up yoga or continue? I am going to discontinue my multivitamin and fish oil supplements and add calcium-mag, folic acid, zyrtec, baby aspirin or cranberry and switch to a different probiotic. Right now I have been taking align, but I think I will try the acidolphilus. I am considering joining as a dream member to view your LE diet. I have really enjoyed reading your posts.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by emmake77 View Post
    Atomic, does it make sense to try to reduce my testosterone levels (I have lean form of PCOS and high testosterone) in preparation to my HT? Will this improve getting embies of the right gender (hoping pink)? Thanks so much!
    I don't think it will make a difference in terms of gender, but it may for egg quality, and it certainly can't hurt anything.

(sorry I only just now spotted this)
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by b'smommy View Post
    I am trying to sway pink and recently (about 4 months ago) began doing yoga 3 days/week. This has significantly reduced my stress level and I feel so much better. With my son, I did not exercise at all. I maintain a pretty healthy (lactose/dairy free) free diet, but am attempting to loose a few pounds before we try and TTC for a girl in 3 weeks. Should I give up yoga or continue? I am going to discontinue my multivitamin and fish oil supplements and add calcium-mag, folic acid, zyrtec, baby aspirin or cranberry and switch to a different probiotic. Right now I have been taking align, but I think I will try the acidolphilus. I am considering joining as a dream member to view your LE diet. I have really enjoyed reading your posts.
    While I do always appreciate the Dream Memberships because it helps me to be able to do this as a job instead of having to work outside the home, and also helps to support the site financially, I did want to let you know there is a short version of LE available for free. The link in my signature has all my essays in one place for easy browsing and you want the LE Nutshell version

DROP probiotics, we got terrible results with them and now only use them for boy sways.

I can't tell you what to do on the yoga - I honestly do not have the quality of data that enables me to draw a conclusion about that and in that case, I think it's best if you go with your own gut instinct.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulMonster View Post
    Maybe the chefs have more girls thing could in part be due to heat stress from standing next to hot ovens day in day out?
    Agree and a lot of chefs are also high caffeine/alcohol users and smokers.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am thinking of lowering my testosterone levels now even though I do not plan to sway for many many months. Reason being is I know I must have high testosterone due to physical and emotional traits.
    Men cry less due to having more testosterone (I read some studies) and I myself hardly ever cry and I wish I could because I feel like I need to sometimes as a form of relief. My partner is being a real douche-bag lately and if I could cry maybe he would realise how much he is hurting me. It takes ALOT to make me cry and it feels strange like I am emotionless even though I know that's not true
    DPs sons 21 +13 11 + our 6 4 year old identical twins!

I might actually be over my deep yearning for a and it's an exciting feeling

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some studies have shown no correlation between T levels and behavior in women, only in men. A couple others found very minor affects but only when women were given supplemental testosterone. So I don't want you to read too much into that because it may have nothing to do with anything.

Sorry to hear your partner is being an assbutt!!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If you suspect pcos but have regular periods or ovulation is lowering testosterone a good thing if it makes egg quality better?

I'm doing low everything loosely too but pcos style and I feel like I'm more healthy than I was before. I've lost 7lbs in a few weeks with no exercise but wondering if I should introduce exercise now. We are ttc already

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I ALWAYS recommend exercise for PCOS (even suspected.) Aside from testosterone there is some info that blood sugar levels may sway and exercise will help lower those. They tend to run higher in people with PCOS and thus even if you can't get up to the full exercise recommendation it is worth it for you.

I used to not have people start exercising once actively TTC but the blood sugar aspect may be bigger than we realize and the exercise can help with that right away.

The issue is that are you losing too much? You may stop ovulating.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't think I'm losing too much as its come off very slowly and my bmi's still in the middle of healthy so not concerned about that. In fact loosing weight is just an added bonus as I'm still above my comfortable pre pregnancy weight.

Thanks for advice about exercise. I am going to invest in an exercise bike as I feel I'll get more time to do it at home while I have my ds then going out walking/jogging. Will start exercise Asap

11. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456