Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

If you were trying to sway GIRL what old wives tales would u try and add into your sway for fun ?

Without being too serious and without spending money what old wives tales for TTC would u include in a pink sway ? We are in the process of putting together a sway for when we do ttc and with 3 boys we would like to try and add a daughter and anything that is free Im willing to try ... for example iver heard lavender is good for a pink sway prbably just for relaxation but as we grow it in the gaRDEN IM GOING TO START CUTTING IT AND BRINGING it indoors, might even stick some in my ants draws or next to the bed at night etc :-) Cant do any harm.... Also a have an old rose quartz bracelet so i might try wearing that :-)
    Can u think of anything else that might r might not work that i could add to my sway just so i know i tried everything - even the most ridiculous :-)
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I know a lot of ppl have put a wooden spoon or a girl's outfit under the bed. That should be an easy one!
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have girl baby clothes under my mattress Lavender is a good one-you can use lavender shower gel/bath/body lotion as well, baths and showers, plants indoors, rose quartz jewellery, the wooden spoon with a pink ribbon under the bed. Good luck, hope you get a girl x
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ooo thanks Ill get some pink ribbon from somewhere and do the wooden spoon one that should be easy enough and yes liking the lavender ida - ill put some drops of it in my body lotion and also burn it from an oil burner :-)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yep baby girl clothes and wooden spoon under the bed
    for just a healthy baby.

clomid 100mg 3-7 + Ovidrel trigger shot

ttc since September 2012

November 2013

February 2013