Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im right there with you... This pregnancy was a BIG surprise wasnt planned Or expected at all (used pullout method) so I didnt get to sway much eathier. Only thing I can say I was doing was drinkin diet and crystal light and I had lost a bit of weight and had only dtd twice. Dh works in a heat treating factory so Im hoping this helped a bit. I can say ms for me was much more worse as well with my boys. This time around I only get waves of nausea through out the day and thats only if I Let my tummy get empty. Other wise Im good... I have no other symptoms except a lil tired. Hope u get Your girl... As Im hoping and praying to as this is our last!
    Mom to (17) (11) (8) From a previous relationship and (6) and (2) with DH and a VERY unexpected or due 2-5-17

Nov 2012.. Baby lost at 15 weeks 2 days Born into heaven (12-4-12)

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wondering this too. I know for people as a whole there is no correlation, but like you i had moderate MS with DS 1, that lasted up to 5 months. With DS, it was much worse, but lasted only 14 weeks. With this one, I am only 5 weeks, but not nearly as sick as I was with the last. I am wondering if it will just hit me hard a little later.
    #1 (2008) #2 (2010), #3, Due May 31 2013!
    DH (37) and me (33)
    Chart on FF

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My ms just keeps getting worse with each successive pregnancy. I wonder if it has to do with being more and more tired
    Mommy to DS1 (3) DS2 (1 1/2) angel baby DD lost at 20 weeks (5/12) and another angel baby DD at 17 weeks due to ??? (12/12)

Next option will be HT eventually...

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    when i was pregnant with my daughter i was really sick...i actually quit my job as a waitress because i couldn't be around food without throwing up!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've had it with all my kidlets, each one with more intensity...this past time, I was hospitalized twice. They actually figured out it was heartburn causing the vomiting. Not a huge shock as bad heartburn runs in my family (my siblings and father have it BAD...I have it pretty bad even when not preggo)...on a side note, none of my kids have been born with hair either
    and for a

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh, and three oldest are boys and according to 12 and 14 week ultrasound, this one is a girl I'll believe it when she actually comes
    and for a

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had mild nausea with ds1, managed by snacking and it had gone by second tri. My second ds awful nausea lasting up to 22 weeks, vomited maybe 3 times in total. This one is unknown yet but nausea and vomiting started at 6 weeks. Vomiting sometimes 3 times a day. Sickness seemed to have stopped at week 13, still a bit nauseous

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had mild nausea with my DS which stoppped around 10 weeks. This time around I have been sick everyday from about 6 weeks and am still being sick at 15 weeks. Find out tomorrow what were having so I'll update and let you know if it means anything?!
    DSS 10yrs, DSS 9yrs, DS 4yrs, DS 18 months Due in April 15 FX for PINK!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DD1- really bad sickness and felt sick 24/7
    DD2- not sick as often and didn't feel sick
    DD3- No sickness
    DD4- late sickness started at over 12 weeks and lasted pretty much all the way though(but not constant nausea like dd1 just the physical act of being sick)
    DS- nothing felt great
    current pregnancy- nothing yet except a couple of days of slight nausea in week 6
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DD#1 sick for 12 weeks. Never threw up but constant sea sick feeling
    DS#1 zero sickness
    DS#2 zero sickenss
    I'm currently 12 weeks pregnant with #4 and have the same exact sea sickness I did with DD. I find out the gender next week(swayed for girl). Fingers crossed. Hoping the morning sickness is indicative of a little princess in my tummy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast