Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Morning Sickness & Gender

Hiya everyone!!

I've only really posted on here a couple of times before. But I am now pregnant with my 3rd child (after 2 boys) and did no swaying for this one at all as it was a little whoopsie but still very much wanted.

Anyway, I know that morning sickness is quite a personal thing and doesn't really relate to gender for everyone, but I was wondering if it is does possible give away the gender on a personal level. For example, with both my boys I had terrible hyperemisis and could not stop being sick from about week 4 or 5 to week 17!! Now I am pregnant again I am only 6 weeks but I have only have a bit of mild nausea and nothing else, I was wondering if this meant that I might be more likely to have a girl this time seeing as the pregnancy seems to be so different this far?

I was wondering whether some people may be more likely to have bad morning sickness with certain genders? It just seems strange that both my boys it was sooo bad and then this time is practically nothing

Just wondered if anyone else has experienced the same thing and had a different gender? x
    Two gorgeous and two angel

Our precious has arrived 20th February 2014! Our dreams have come true!

Thank you Genderdreaming and Atomic! x

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first two pregnancies seemed really different with morning sickness, with my first it was more like a general travel sickness feeling and stopped at 12 weeks, with my second I was really poorly and could hardly eat it was so bad. Both were boys! This time I would say it is inbetween the two, I have had some really bad days and some where I just feel nauseous, no idea what the gender is yet but for me I don't think there has been a correlation between morning sickness and gender. I think it is more down to what is happening in your life at the time, how busy you are, how much sleep you're able to get etc. x
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive seen articles saying nausea has nothing to do with gender. I had nothing with DD but this time i have constant mild nausea so i am hoping that it means its a boy.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really think nausea means anything about gender presonally! You hear everyone have such different experiences and all different genders. I wasn't sick AT ALL with my DS, no nausea - no vomitting - no tummy aches lol other then a growing belly I wouldn't have known I was preg! So far no nausea this time, although I'm only 4 weeks so there's lots of time for it to come hehe
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had terrible morning sickness with my first -- a boy -- hardly any with my 2nd -- a girl -- and hardly any with my 3rd -- another boy. And with this one, I've been sick since about 8 dpo. For me, there's been no pattern.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had some with both my boys till 12 weeks but terrible ms with this one for over 20 weeks and it's a girl!!!
    Our long awaited is here!!!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ds1 - very little
    Ds2- none
    This one (dd) - horrid, hospital visit, meds.
    and coming end of November!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's been pretty much the same for all three of my pregnancies. First two were boys, this one a DD. this one didn't kick in until 7.5 weeks but them the nausea was just as bad. I know so many of my girlfriends who were hoping it was a certain sex due to the change in pregnancy symptoms- only to be disappointed. I wouldn't read too much into it!! But keeping FX for you!
    Proud Mom to my gorgeous 2008, and 2010. Lights of my life!!

Pretesting "normal". FSH 7.5

Cycle 1: HRC Feb 10 2012
    Started off slow on 225 Gonal F, 1 Meno; increased to 300 Gonal F and over responded. 27 eggs received, 19 mature, 15 fert, only 8 to GSN, all terrible quality- only one normal XY. NT. Boo.

Cycle 2: HRC May 2012
    Took DHEA (only 25-50 mg/day), royal jelly, bee propolis, CoQ10. Antagonist cycle with growth hormone. Started off with 300 Gonal-F and quickly moved down to 150 Gonal-F and rode it out. 43 eggs, 35 mature, 30 fert, 9 to Day 5 GSN, 1 normal XY and two normal XX. Froze all.
    July 2012 - FET at HRC, transferred 1 XX expanding blast. ???

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ds1 - I felt awful until about 18 weeks
    Ds2 - had no morning sickness
    Dd - I also had morning sickness, but I got through it much quicker than Ds1.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had bad ms with my girls and nothing with my boy.
    Fathers Day baby!

Busy Mummy of 5 now working from home: www.oz.scentsy.com.au

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast