Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my ds's, I had clear skin and good looking hair. With my dd, I broke out like I was 15 and had greasy, nasty hair that needed to be washed 2x a day, but that wasn't until I was into my 2nd trimester. So I have always wondered if there was some truth to that! With the boys, everyone commented on how great I looked. With the girl, everyone looked sympathetic and asked how much longer till she was born, LOL.

With this one, my forehead looks like it's about to break out big time, but right now it's just tiny rough spots and not the big nasty ones. It may just be too early to tell either way for me.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NearlyDone View Post
    The major difference for me was with my boy i was starving....i could go from not hungry to the point of shaking with hunger in a couple of minutes........iv never felt anything like that before ever
    OMG this is exactly how I feel now that I am carrying a boy, with my girls I was never like that

2007 2008 2012

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    main difference for mine is with girl i got more weight gain nearly 14kg but with boy my weight is not gained much hardly 2 to 3 kgs

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    From your siggy, I guess that didn't end up meaning anything I don't know what I believe when it comes to stuff like this. My boy pregnancies (my first two) were really similar in symptoms. I was only mildly sick, got horrible back acne (not much on my face though), got horrible preggo insomnia for weeks, but was generally pretty comfortable, decent looking, and happy.

This time (unknown gender), I also have only mild sickness, but acne on my face, terrible heartburn and internal digestive upset. No problems sleeping, but massive moodiness. My back is completely clear, but my hair is greasier. I also have a much more sensitive sense of smell.

But I still think it is a boy. I will be curious to see if any of the differences mean anything. I am thinking it is all just from a different pregnancy, at a different point in my life. Ya know?
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My skin has been horrible this time, with my boys I had little pimples around the time I got my bfp but then my skin was great. Morning sickness wise I was so much sicker with DS2 than DS1 but I think that is more to do with the fact I had DS1 to look after while pregnant with DS2 as there is only 17 months between them.

I have no idea if there is a connection or not!
    DS1 - 4.5yrs DS2 - 3yrs

Swayed for a but expecting a beautiful

My gorgeous son has arrived!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12