Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

the side of bump related to gender

with my boy my entire bump slightly turned to right side and placenta and baby both are on right side too any one have experience like this

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I heard from a doctor that it is more common for bumps to lean right since the uterus leans more heavily to the right side of the body. As for placenta placement, there is something to it early on (left side chorionic villi are more girls, right are more boys), but by the time your bump grows, it doesn't really mean anything.

Most women who have varicose veins from pregnancy-related weight have it on their right leg. And women are told to lay on their left side, since laying on their right can compress more veins and arteries and cut off more blood supply because of uterine lay.

So I don't really think there is much to a right sided bump. Both of my previous bellies have been pretty central. And this one isn't big enough to tell yet.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!