Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just had another gender dream last night. When I was 4weeks and then again at 6 weeks I had two different dreams 1 about finding out it was a girl, and one where I had a toddler girl running around. Last night I had a dream about being at my gender scan and in my dream I was telling the tech and DH that I was sure it was a boy, then the tech said...."we'll let's find out...." And put the wand to my belly and just then my 2 year old woke me up, so I didn't get to finish the dream! Lol. However, after that dream I'm feeling more like its another boy!
    Last edited by Thorz300; February 21st, 2013 at 04:41 PM.
    (6) (4) (2)
    Can't believe I'm finally getting my

My Nub Shot
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...ing-13w2d.html

My sway below
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Your posts are all so funny, I've been sitting here cracking up with tears running down my face! I'm only 5 weeks and has a similar dream to wanting-a-girl a few nights ago. I had just given birth and didn't know the sex - looked across and thought I saw girl bits but then glanced away and back again and there was a very obvious penis there instead! I felt bad all day after that.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep having baby boy dreams...but I'm not sure if that's just because SIL just had a baby boy?? Or because I'm really wanting one?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The other night I had a u/s dream and there was a very clear penis on the screen I am now convinced its a boy lol my girl vibes are gone
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the girl turning into a boy dream too. I think it reflects our reluctance to be hopeful!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I gave birth to lots of cats and litters of kittens while I was pregnant!! Once I even gave birth to a fully grown tiger, I was damn impressed with myself to be honest!! LO hasn't got fur and a tail so read into that what you like.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol ^^

I have had 2 very realistic dreams of my ultrasound and they tell me it's a girl and I cry and cry tears of joy. I also turn to my DH and tell him "I knew it! I knew it was a girl and none of them thought it was!" .. which is in reference to all the "boy lean" guesses on my nub shot .. Hahaha. will let you know in a few days wether those dreams were accurate.
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my first boy- I always dreamt that we adopted a boy. I also had a reoccurring dream that I gave birth to a little girl at home......put her in her crib to sleep.....then went about my day- forgetting I had a baby. When I would remember about the baby - I would sprint to the nursery and the baby girl would be dead.....every time . It was horrible!

With my second boy- I dreamt he was a boy from the beginning. I often dreamt of his little face. Just before the anatomy scan, I dreamt that I pulled the baby out by the leg, saw a penis, and then pushed him back in because it was too early for him to be born LOL!

With my current pregnancy (third boy)- I often dreamt of being at the ultrasound and being told "It's a girl". I was so over the moon and wished it wasn't just a dream. I think I just wanted to hear that so badly that that is where my mind went when I was dreaming. I really made myself believe that this one was a girl.
    2007 2009
    Newest little dude due May 2013

Dream Newbie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For about a year now I have been having a dream about a little girl. In the first dream I gave birth to her, then every couple of months I will have a dream about her again. She is different ages in each dream, but she has the same name and she looks SOOOO much like my oldest son. We weren't trying to have another baby, we were happy with our 3 boys, so this pregnancy is a complete surprise to us. We both wonder if it is a girl though because of all of the dreams that I have had about Sophia Elizabeth. I am only 10 1/2 weeks right now, so it will be a while before I can find out.
    2000 2004 2006 2007
    Due: 10/13/13 and It's a baby GIRL!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    just before i found out i was pregnant this time i had an ultrasound dream - all i could see was the ultrasound screen and the words "it's a girl' flashing
    i also a few weeks ago dreamt that i was going for a gender scan and i saw girl parts on the screen. the tech paused it for me so i could get a good look and then the dream ended.
    fast forward to last night i dreamt that i was having an ultrasound again and this time i was having twins - a boy that had no pinkie fingers?? the tech wasnt gonna tell me the other baby's gender until i insisted and he let me scan myself and figure out that it was a girl.

the last one was the strangest by far - i never remember my dreams but a few months before i found out i was pregnant i saw a psychic who told me to take notice of my dreams because there is meaning in them. i have remembered most of them since
    (twins) 2007

Last and final babe due July 14th 2015 - IT'S A GIRL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast