Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I didn't have a clue with no. 1 which I didn't find out with (boy) second I thought boy and was right, 3rd I thought was a girl and was hit hard when it was my 3rd boy, this one I have no idea and im scared to even contemplate it being a girl because I know (as hard as I try not to) i'm going to be a bit sad about it if it's a boy xxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What happened at the ultrasound?

I was convinced that ds1 was a girl, had dreams about a girl, GD thought he was a girl, I never imagined he would be a boy, but he was!

Ds2 I had no inkling, didn't dare guess. That pregnancy was so so different from the first I wondered if that meant a different gender. The second I saw his feet on the 20w scan all I could think was "of that's a girl, she has the most manly feet I've ever seen" so I knew from then, and the scan confirmed it.

This time I refuse to guess. I hope it's a girl but swaying will have effected my ability to be objective!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Both boys I knew. I was even dreaming about having a girl with DS2 and yet I still knew he was a he.

2011 Failed IG sway

2014 Failed GD sway

August 2015

Whoops DUE February 28th 2017 with a BOY! Didn't get a chance to sway for another girl, but this little guy really wanted to be apart of our family. We love him already!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not yet. With my first I dreamt I was having a boy, and I did. With my second, I had zero clue what I was having except that the pregnancy was very similar to my first one, and I had another boy.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mine was wrong 4 times. I was right with my daughter (2nd born). But I think it was because I wanted a daughter anyways.
    Mommy of one girl (6) & 4 handsome boys! (2) (4) (5) (8)

~My twin girl sway~

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm 11 weeks, and even though I've had dreams where they're zooming in on a potty shot and it's all girl, I'm already just assuming this one's another boy. In fact I had to stop myself from buying matching teddy bear baby boy and toddler pajamas on Gap a few minutes ago. That's how convinced I am. I just assume that I'm not going to get a daughter that easily simply because I want one so badly. It would almost be too good to be true. I can't even imagine being in a position where the tech tells me "girl". It just doesn't seem likely somehow. I guess I'm afraid to get too hopeful. The only things that kinda hint possible girl is my skin is REALLY bad this time (it cleared up with DS) and I had worse morning sickness this time, and I have been a basket case mood-wise. My NT scan is next week so we shall see if my ultrasound dreams and symptoms were spot on, or if my convincing myself it's a boy really meant something.

With my DS, he was a girl in every pregnancy dream, though I don't think I had any clear gender ultrasound dreams with him. I was a little taken aback at the NT scan when the tech said "80% chance it's a boy".

So I don't even know anymore.
    Last edited by lemonade; July 3rd, 2013 at 10:21 PM.
    (2010-2011) ... (2012) ... (2014) ... (2015)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My intuition was right on with DS1 and correct until I got the nub shots checked here with DS2 (most said girl so that influenced my feeling). With this one I lean girl, but it is a whisper, and of course could be because I want a girl.
    The loves of my life : (8) (6), and (3.5) TTC one more

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was right both times with my DDs. I thought they both were girls the minute I got my BFP.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My intuition is not there, maybe because I wanted a girl so much after my first DS.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wrong for me!
    I really really thought my 3rd was a boy, maybe cause I really wanted her to be?
    DHME
    DD1-2003 DD2-2005 DD3-2012
    Our family is complete.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast