Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dreams were usually wrong, but I always has that little voice in the back of my mind that was 100% right. No matter how much I tried to convince myself, if I said well this time is definitely a boy, the little voice in my mind said 'No it's not' and it was right.
    This last time I knew without doubt he was a boy. I even booked an early gender scan which I would never had done with previous pregnancies, I was just so sure, and I never got the 'No it's not' in my mind either.
    Last edited by Babybeaublue; December 9th, 2018 at 12:56 PM.
    Mummy to

born Aug 2018

06/14

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was wrong both times--first time I truly didn't care, second time had strong desire...I pride myself on my intuition too lol

4. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes it was (wrong for me both times). First pregnancy - intyition said boy but ALL my dreams said girl and I had a girl.

Second pregnancy - intuition said girl. First dream was boy and a few more dreams after that all said girl. It's a boy.
    born 2017 after girl sway: AI + Clomid
    born 2019 after girl sway. : AI + j&d (no Clomid)
    Due #3 Nov 2020: AI + breastfeeding

6. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My heart was saying a boy when i was pregnant with my 2nd DD and wherever i go met someones they will say i think you carry a boy but on my last monthly checkups doctor revealed i was carrying another girl!I'm not shocked at all cause of my diets and bd timing.. This time my feeling was saying a boy again Lol (guess to much blue dreamin)we'll see by the time little bean revealed his potty shot Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's scary. Very few women "just know" the moment they look at their BFP and / or have that little voice in their head that's inexplicably right. I experienced both with DS1 and again now. Guess it's hopeless.
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    First it was right.
    Im pretty sure this second time its right too
    Pregnant again -ramzi/skull/US tech opinion at 13+3 says will find out at next scan

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    It's scary. Very few women "just know" the moment they look at their BFP and / or have that little voice in their head that's inexplicably right. I experienced both with DS1 and again now. Guess it's hopeless.
    But I had that feeling with DS 3 and I was wrong. I have had that feeling be right, and wrong.

There's a 50-50 chance you're right, and it's of course best to prepare for the worst case scenario.

But anyone reading this who then thinks "well I had that feeling and it told me I'm getting my DG!! Yay!" are setting themselves up for major disappointment. I just get very nervous when I see this topic come up because even as I hope to encourage you guys who are convinced you're having an opposite, there are just as many people who read these threads and use them as talking points to prove their intuition is telling them they're having what they want. :/

good luck!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

12. Likes MrsSparkles, WelcomeBaby liked this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    But I had that feeling with DS 3 and I was wrong. I have had that feeling be right, and wrong.

There's a 50-50 chance you're right, and it's of course best to prepare for the worst case scenario.

But anyone reading this who then thinks "well I had that feeling and it told me I'm getting my DG!! Yay!" are setting themselves up for major disappointment. I just get very nervous when I see this topic come up because even as I hope to encourage you guys who are convinced you're having an opposite, there are just as many people who read these threads and use them as talking points to prove their intuition is telling them they're having what they want. :/

good luck!
    Yes, it's sad and disappointing to have swayed really hard, then fall pregnant and feel right away that it's an opposite, and then it really IS an opposite - but I imagine it's infinitely worse to have swayed really hard, then fall pregnant and feel right away that it's the DG only to be totally crushed and destroyed when finding out it's not! In that sense I'm glad I "know" already that it's another boy, because at least I won't get my hopes up!
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

14. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Exactly! And I've seen it go down that way just as much if not more so. Despite my best efforts there are still quite a lot of people who are convinced that if you sway hard enough you get a guarantee, and it just isn't so (I wish it was!) The overconfidence really sets people up for falling hard and then overconfidence + intuition is a recipe for extreme GD.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

16. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My intuition says boy and I strongly believe this is another boy because it's the exact same pregnancy as my last two. I also don't want to get my hopes up so I never think about having a girl, don't think of girls names or look at the clothes. It just hurts too much.
    I had two dreams that I had a girl and I woke up for a few seconds in the morning believing it and had such a nice feeling from it but then the reality kicked in and I felt worse that day.
    I feel sad that I won't be able to feel that joy of hearing girl and that I will just have to get over it and find ways to be happy.

I think it's right in that people with a strong GD don't have the right intuition.

18. Thanks atomic sagebrush, WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast