Quote Originally Posted by Sonnygirl View Post
My intuition says boy and I strongly believe this is another boy because it's the exact same pregnancy as my last two. I also don't want to get my hopes up so I never think about having a girl, don't think of girls names or look at the clothes. It just hurts too much.
I had two dreams that I had a girl and I woke up for a few seconds in the morning believing it and had such a nice feeling from it but then the reality kicked in and I felt worse that day.
I feel sad that I won't be able to feel that joy of hearing girl and that I will just have to get over it and find ways to be happy.

I think it's right in that people with a strong GD don't have the right intuition.
I do the same - don't allow myself for even one conscious second to believe this baby COULD be a girl. Hurts too much! But it's very true that people with strong GD only have a 50/50 chance of guessing right (there's even a study proving this) and I think this is because many "feel" they're having their DG when they're not and others convince themselves early on they're having an opposite to protect themselves from the disappointment, when they're really pregnant with their DG. The former seems to happen a lot more often, but I have found a few women whose very strong intuition about having an opposite was wrong.