Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone had similar symptons with two pregnancies but had different genders?

I was just wandering the above question, i had m/s with both ds but it started a little later around 6 weeks, this one ive had it from about 4 weeks> Also my boobs are a bit sore sometimes which is similar to my other pregnancies, and extreme fatigue!
    xx
    2003 2007 TTC BFP 9 dpo EDD 28th december 2011 for a healthy baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    anyone lol?! xx
    2003 2007 TTC BFP 9 dpo EDD 28th december 2011 for a healthy baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well my boobs felt very sore when i pregnant with DD - but with DS1 and 2 didn't feel sore at all.

*But the rest of pregnancy with DD was was pretty much the same as DS1 (only my symptoms with my first son's were alot stronger). DS2 was almost completely the opposite to both my third and first pregnancies.
    Last edited by Myloves; October 13th, 2012 at 04:38 AM.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    m/s with ds1 with extreme fatigue. craved sweets and coke with him. with ds2, i had slight cramping, no m/s and craved lemonade and cookie cake. boobs were never sore with either.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My boobs were super sore with all of my DDs and my DS, the pregnancies were almost identical. I thought for sure this time I was having a girl because of it...but is is a boy
    We have 9, 7, and 4.

We swayed for a in January. It's a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My first two pregnancies were the same and my last was totally different... All boys, different fathers though. First two, same dad last one different father....my last one I had severe nausea through the first trimester and the last.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's funny, because I was just googling this yesterday. None of my pregnancies has been the same. This one is beginning to feel more like the last (which was a boy), so I'd love to know how many people out there had similar pregnancies with different genders, too.

Mom to a blended family of 5 kids (3 boys, 2 girls), with one more due in late May 2013. We swayed for a girl, but have a sweet baby boy on the way.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, all of my pregnancies were basically the same. First two were boys, this one a DD.

My SIL had two totally different pregnancies and both hers were boys!
    Proud Mom to my gorgeous 2008, and 2010. Lights of my life!!

Pretesting "normal". FSH 7.5

Cycle 1: HRC Feb 10 2012
    Started off slow on 225 Gonal F, 1 Meno; increased to 300 Gonal F and over responded. 27 eggs received, 19 mature, 15 fert, only 8 to GSN, all terrible quality- only one normal XY. NT. Boo.

Cycle 2: HRC May 2012
    Took DHEA (only 25-50 mg/day), royal jelly, bee propolis, CoQ10. Antagonist cycle with growth hormone. Started off with 300 Gonal-F and quickly moved down to 150 Gonal-F and rode it out. 43 eggs, 35 mature, 30 fert, 9 to Day 5 GSN, 1 normal XY and two normal XX. Froze all.
    July 2012 - FET at HRC, transferred 1 XX expanding blast. ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pregnancy with DS's and DD were very similiar, except I had morning sickness in the morning with DD and at nite with DSs (but that could've been the jobs I had too...I had a job with DS1 and 2 where I worked a lot of nites and DD I had a morning job). The major difference was that I had a strong meat aversion with DD, where with the boys eating meat helped calm my MS down.

And my boobs did feel fuller with DD than with my sons, but that could've been that it was my 3rd preg as well and my body "figured" out what to do with the boobs this time, lol, I'm not sure.
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html