Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Boy Moms what were your symptoms?

Hello Boy Moms

I know most of the OWT are just "tales" but still for fun I would like to know what were your symptoms (Most common ones) when you were carrying your boys.

I swayed blue and ll find out gender in few weeks now.

1. I don't have any MS ( I always had really bad ones with both my daughters that I was put on medication.
    2. No Sore boobs (Again, they were super sore and sensitive in previous pregnancies)
    3. I don't feel pregnant at all but I am showing up already- quite visible bump :s (I am only 8+ weeks)
    4. Very bad headache some days and dizziness most of the time. Recently I am having some heartburns. That is all!
    5.Oh and my HPT only came positive on the day my period was due and HCG level was very low for 5 weeks (Still in normal range but on lower side)

I know every pregnancy is different but both my girls pregnancy were same. Does that mean Boy?
    Two beautiful
    Swayed Blue

My sway worked
    Samish TTC Boy Sway

Thank you God, Thank you GD <3

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and I know Ramzi has been debunked here too. But I would still like to show my 7 weeks scan

7weeks.jpeg
    Two beautiful
    Swayed Blue

My sway worked
    Samish TTC Boy Sway

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really wouldnt look into it to much hun, carrying my 6 boys were the same but also the same with my daughter now..the only difference i found was my cravings, ive wanted ice-cream and been very picky this time and im much smaller than when i was carrying my boys but by the time the cravings kicked in i knew i was having a girl from a harmony test..il keep my fx for you xx
    21 18 13 7 4 and our ht 10 months...

Swaying and praying for our

Our sway worked baby girl joining our blue gang in November

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ramzi was correct for me though i sent my photo off to the ramzi expert site..and the baby was attached to the right side which i believe you then flip meaning baby is on the left= girl and i also ovulated from my left side which is another so called sign its a girl..also the chinese calender was correct for me. i think i drove myself mad for 11 weeks until my blood results came back x

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveboys View Post
    I really wouldnt look into it to much hun, carrying my 6 boys were the same but also the same with my daughter now..the only difference i found was my cravings, ive wanted ice-cream and been very picky this time and im much smaller than when i was carrying my boys but by the time the cravings kicked in i knew i was having a girl from a harmony test..il keep my fx for you xx
    In how many days result of harmony test arrives? Is it really 100% ? I am thinking to go for it in 10 days too. Still confused which one is best.
    Two beautiful
    Swayed Blue

My sway worked
    Samish TTC Boy Sway

8. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by fiveboys View Post
    Ramzi was correct for me though i sent my photo off to the ramzi expert site..and the baby was attached to the right side which i believe you then flip meaning baby is on the left= girl and i also ovulated from my left side which is another so called sign its a girl..also the chinese calender was correct for me. i think i drove myself mad for 11 weeks until my blood results came back x
    Hahaha So happy that your sway worked. <3 do send all your blue dust my way.

Oh and I ovulated from right (ultrasound scan confirmed it) and baby is on the right too (again, my obgyn confirmed it during scan)

Chinese calendar only prokerala said its a boy. All others say girl
    Two beautiful
    Swayed Blue

My sway worked
    Samish TTC Boy Sway

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Samish View Post
    In how many days result of harmony test arrives? Is it really 100% ? I am thinking to go for it in 10 days too. Still confused which one is best.
    Its something like 99 percent i think..more accurate than a scan though.. it took a week for mine to come back x

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My pregnancies with my boys were both the same and different. I only ever got a little nauseous during first trimester, and that was it as far as ms goes. My boobs never hurt with DS1 and were sore in first trimester with DS2. I had no heartburn with DS1, but did a little with DS2. Both of their heartbeats were in the 140's/130's from about 2nd trimester and on. I did get headaches with both, and never did with my DD! Took me forever to show with them, but they came out heavier than my DD. I had great skin with both and craved mexican, bagels and cream cheese, and lunch meat (which I know they say not to have!). My DD's pregnancy was about the same as theirs, only I had a lot of food aversions with her and was nauseous into my 2nd trimester. And I got a VERY EARLY positive test with her! With the boys I had a positive test before my missed period, but I think they were lighter? So your later BFP might mean something! Fingers crossed for you!
    and

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow @mal

My cravings are exactly like yours this time

Praying hard. Thank you ❤️
    Two beautiful
    Swayed Blue

My sway worked
    Samish TTC Boy Sway

14. Likes mal68912 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have three boys, all different pregnancies although DS1 and DS2 were the most similar. I had bad morning sickness and migraines with my first two, but wasn't sick at all with DS3. I had sore boobs with DS1 but not with DS2. I craved spicy, salty foods with DS1, lots of salads with DS2, and had a major sweet tooth with DS3. With DS3 I also had really bad food aversions early on. I had an early bfp with DS3, at 8 or 9 dpo and at 9 dpo with DS2 as well. With DS1 i waited awhile to test so I don't know how soon I would have gotten a positive but I've been pregnant 6 times and I always get early positives. Chinese gender chart was wrong for DS1 and DS3 (I don't believe in that stuff anyway). Showing early is probably just because it's your third baby. I took awhile to show with DS1...maybe around 17 weeks or so, with DS2 at about 12ish weeks, and with DS3 people were asking me if I was pregnant at only 7-8 weeks! Your muscles loosen more, the more babies you have so it's not unusual to look pregnant early on (your uterus is still behind your pubic bone at this point though).

Blue dust to you! I hope you've got a blue bundle on board!
    '12
    '14
    '15 '15 '16
    🌈 '17 (LE sway opposite)

Dreaming of pink through HT or adoption
    FET January 2021: 1 HBAA XX - BFN
    FET #2 August 2022: 1 HBAA XX - BFP!

16. Thanks Samish, atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast