Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreams?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I always dreamed Im having a girl and that's all i have. I tried really hard to dream of a baby boy but could not .
    Of course if i get a bfp and if I dream of having a boy by any chance , no way I can believe it lol.
    +1

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With my ds1 I dreamt very very vividly that I was giving birth to twin girls just days before I did the pregnancy test and found out I was expecting him! Throughout that pregnancy I had mixed dreams of having a girl or a boy,

With DS2 I don't recall ever actually having any dreams about the baby although we found out at 20 weeks he was a boy so maybe that stopped the wondering which can lead to the dreams?!

This time we don't know what we're having and I have dreams all the time sometimes it's a girl and sometimes it's a boy so I don't think the dreams really have much weight I think it's more the wonder of what your carrying coming through to your dreams when you don't know the actual gender before due date x

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    During my preganancies, I always dream that I'm having the opposite. Weird, but true! This pregnancy in particular I dreamed I was having a boy, especially the last few weeks. I had about 5 boy dreams, so I was convinced I was having boy #4. But, strangely enough, I had a girl! My dh and I were very pleasantly surprised!
    2005 2006 2008 surprise 02/2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    When I was pregnant with my first born, I had many dreams of him being my girl... and then he was born a boy. My second, I dreamed of holding another baby boy (when I woke up my dreams felt so real), and with my girl, I didn't dream much, but I do remember having one dream where I was changing a baby boy's nappy, and his penis fell off!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I keep telling myself its all just hopes, fears and wishes that influence our dreams.... I too had a dream (the first gender related ever) that I found out it was a boy and I was awfully disappointed

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe some people do have accurate gender dreams.
    My sister had dreams about my DD1 during my pregnancy and when she was born, my sister said: Yes, that's the girl from my dreams! She also had boy dreams when pg with her son ( although she wanted a girl).
    Unfortunately she has no dreams for this baby

When pg with DD1 and DD2 I had no gender dreams. But last night I was dreaming so vividly about beautiful baby boy, abput 12 months old, I woke up so happy and that happy feeling lasted for a minute or so
    m/c 2001
    2012 failed sway
    2014 my surprise baby

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For me, dreams didn't tell me anything really! I dreamt both for all of mine and the only time I was convinced of gender i got an opposite. I think it's just the sub conscious letting everything roam free! xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12