Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreams?

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Dreams?

How accurate do you think dreams are when it comes to gender? With my first son I remember dreaming of a little blonde boy running around in overalls. He's definitely all boy.

Now with my second i REALLY wanted a girl, and I dreamt he was a girl, but obviously he was boy #2. I guess I only dreamed that because I wanted a girl.

Now with this one I am very worried because I had a dream BEFORE I was even pregnant that I gave birth to my third son. Then, a couple of weeks ago I dreamt that I had that gender blood test done and it was determined to be a boy. So, two boys dreams for this pregnancy. My DH doesn't think it's intuition. He thinks it's just my fears coming out into my dreams. (my fear of having another boy) What do you think? I know it's stupid to worry about it, but I really do wonder if those dreams meant anything, especially the one before I got pregnant. That was weird. I was already swaying/TTC at that time though so maybe it was just my mind worrying about conceiving another boy???
    x2
    EDD July 26th, '12 another

Still hoping and wishing for a someday...maybe through HT

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    not very, when pregnant with DS I had dreams of both having a son and having a daughter (not at the same time). Very vivid ones too.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    OK well that makes me feel a little better!
    x2
    EDD July 26th, '12 another

Still hoping and wishing for a someday...maybe through HT

Dream Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had all kinda of dreams as well...some girls...and I have 3 boys. I'm having dreams NOW and we're not even TTC.....

I agree with your DH, that it's just out subconcious seeping through and messing with us ))
    and along the way.

Due with a after prayer and and slight swaying.

"It must take quite a man to knock the balls off a boy!"

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had dream of twins this time and am only having one so my dream intuition sucks lol

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a dream when i was pregnant with DD . there was a beautiful baby boy and a sound told me something like "here is a good boy and his name is jesus" :P

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My gender dreams with my first two were actually right. I have only had one with this pregnancy and it was before we conceived and I dreamed it was a boy. I am having a girl so it was wrong. I don't think dreams are very accurate.
    DS(2004) DD1(2007) DD2(2012)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dreams generally symbolise other things, and subconcious thoughts, i quite often have dreams of giving birth to twins, i even had one once where i had puppies

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think my dreams were pretty accurate. In my dreams, the babies were always boys - with both of my sons. However, I do remember one dream with DS2 where I dreamed I had a baby girl. It seemed so real and I remember being quite angry that it wasn't when I woke up. I think I only had that dream because at that point, I already knew the baby was a boy. I dreamed of a baby girl because it was such a strong desire in my mind.
    And speaking of twins, I had a dream with DS1 that I had triplet boys. They were toddlers in the dream - about 2 or 3 years old, identical, had red hair and were holy terrors. They were running around - up walls, on the ceilings, and everything - tearing up the house and destroying everything in sight. I couldn't stop them or control them at all. I remember feeling helpless and frustrated and wanting to get the heck out of there! I think I woke up from that dream in a panic! I know exactly why I had that dream, though. It was shortly after I found out DS1 was a boy. It was my fear of having a boy coming out. The way I felt in that dream was exactly how I felt about having a boy - scared, disgusted, out of control and wanting out of the situation! That was by far my strangest and most vivid pregnancy dream.
    With this pregnancy, I have not had any baby dreams yet - at least not that I can remember. I had one dream a couple months before I got pregnant where I was having an ultrasound and they told me I was having a girl. Not sure if a dream BEFORE you are pregnant would even mean anything though.
    DS1 DS2 and ?? due August 2012!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well.... in the last 5 years!

With preg 1 - I dreamt of an unknown gender toddler. 18ths old with shoulder lenght super blonde hair, big blue eye, looked like DH, and wearing a white sleeper. I m/c but I still want that no matter the gender, IT was beautiful.

DS1 - I dreamt about a little boy throwing toys on the roof and DH going to get them and fell off the roof... DH was banned from going on the roof. The Iteligender said girl and I was so worried because I wanted a boy first. Very happy ultrasound day. DH dreamt that he had to deliver the baby and big oversized NB came out. Shortly after a very small baby came out. When he went to get a nurse and they came back I had eaten the bigger baby. The dr, nurse, and his mom all teased him after our son was born. Everyone remembered the dream when we had our 2nd son and told me not to eat DS1

Possible m/c - never dreamt.

DS2 - I dreamt of a little boy who was a sweet monster, and yes he is a sweet but a wild boy. I wanted a girl but I love the little gobber.

Thing 3 - I have been dreaming a very girly princess... I want a tomboy But I will take a princess! But also I keep seeing twins.
    Last edited by purplepoet20; February 21st, 2012 at 10:58 AM.
    2007 2008 2009 2010
    2012 twin

DADDY wants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast