Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

I had my palm read a while ago.

Hi everyone!
    So, this isn’t really an “old wives tale”, but years ago I had my palm read by a lady. I have always thought that I should not have my palm read or have someone read my future or seek advice from psychics because of my Christian beliefs. Now that doesn’t mean that I’m not fascinated by these things. I had three other friends who went first then it was my turn. For one Of my girlfriends she explained that she’d get remarried (she was not yet divorced from her first husband), for another she said that she’d have many lovers (true!). I can’t remember what she said about my other friend’s love life. But she told me that I would be a “one man woman”. I was not in a stable relationship at the time and I couldn’t see that happening. Well, now I have two beautiful girls with my wonderful husband, who I’m crazy about. Here’s the dilemma. After swaying boy for baby #3, I’m now questioning if “one man woman” also meant I’d only have girls. This is stealing my peace! Ugh! I know I shouldn’t have had my palm read and rather I should always have faith in God’s plan for my future. Sorry for bombarding y’all with this, but I don’t think I could talk to anyone else about this. Only my husband knows about swaying.
    What do y’all think?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dont read anything into it, they will be right some of the time but they cant *see* the future.

to me the saying "one man woman" is about your love life, you could have 20 sons with your dh and still be a "one man woman"
    now 6blue5pink

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks 4blue2pink, that’s originally how I took it until I got a bfp after swaying. Now I seem to be over analyzing everything! My sway, my symptoms, having my palm read 14 years ago. She was talking about everyone’s love life and didn’t mention children for anyone that I remember.

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that was in reference to your love life and not your family's gender.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

5. Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Definitly a one man ( husband ) woman they can't really tell the future i don't think? I had my palm read a few times they told me id have a son. I then pushed and said what just one child??? They said no a girl too but after me pushing at just 1 child? Did they say that to shut me up ! Does this mean il never get pregnant again i keep wondering but telling nyself / hoping i will...

7. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I’m pretty certain she was referencing your love life and your future with only one husband, and not your children’s gender.
    Momma to two handsome boys Dreaming, wishing, hoping & praying to high heaven for our baby girl to complete our family

9. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Likes Sillyginger liked this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nell, your sway rocks, so I think you’ll have a girl! Hopefully that bfp comes soon!
    Atomic, that’s how I understood it too at the time. But now I’m overthinking everything!
    Blushpink, I agree. She was discussing everyone’s love life and didn’t mention anybody’s children.
    Last edited by Sillyginger; March 29th, 2019 at 06:14 PM.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyginger View Post
    Nell, youre sway rocks, so I think you’ll have a girl! Hopefully that bfp comes soon!
    Atomic, that’s how I understood it too at the time. But now I’m overthinking everything!
    Blushpink, I agree. She was discussing everyone’s love life and didn’t mention anybody’s children.
    Ahh thanks so much...and i think you will have your boy! You did amazing !and like a say she was definitly referring to your love life so don't give it another thought. Xox

12. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Agree with all. One man woman definitely refers to your love life and not about your kids..
    Your sway was amazing SG. Don't worry about all this, have faith!
    It's your little boy in there

14. Thanks Sillyginger thanked for this post
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks TA! I’m rooting for you to get your pink bfp!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast