Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Nell_ View Post
    So for example if you look at a scan and baby is on the right and it was vaginal then its really left! If you lok at a scan and its on the left and the scan was abdominal its still on the left. All i known is i have always guessed right but who knows if its coincidence?
    Also some babies look right in the middle then i won't even bother guessing as iv no idea how to look for placenta. Such a strange theory don't think its accurate or maybe it is if done correctly and you answer the question of how scan was done right argh who knows!
    Plus they say if you ov from left more likely a girl but again that just can't be true as some women have just 1 fallopian tube! xxx
    No, they don't say that. They say in ONE study, a 3 month pattern ENDING in L - R, R, L - people had girls 75% of the time.

Very very very far from a sure thing and that's the only research done by trustworthy people.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

2. Thanks Nell_, WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    Not offended, just surprised by the question which seems to fly in the face of everything I'm about, which is sharing information with people and then letting them decide what to do with that.
    Yes, it was pretty stupid to ask something to which the answer was so obvious from everything you do here on this site, and I've never doubted that you wouldn't be sitting on any info to manipulate people into doing or not doing something. I apologize, and thank you for clarifying this again because I really think this

Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    and looking at the world through the GD goggles leads people to assume most everyone is going around worrying about gender when in reality most people aren't even thinking about it in anything other than a "just for fun" kind of way.
    is the main thing to keep in mind here. I know I'm looking at everything through GD goggles right now and that leads me to some not so good places mentally.
    DW + DH +
    ... and due with another in Dec 2019 after a failed pink sway

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So for example if you look at a scan and baby is on the right and it was vaginal then its really left! If you lok at a scan and its on the left and the scan was abdominal its still on the left. All i known is i have always guessed right but who knows if its coincidence?
    But here's the thing: I've heard from two u/s techs that this is not true and that the left of the image shows your right and vice versa in ALL types of scans!
    Oh and now I've read something else - some people say that you have to flip ALL ultrasounds (I assume what's meant is you have to turn them upside down because you can flip an image horizontally and vertically). Seriously, if everybody does it differently, I have no idea why Ramzi seems to be ALWAYS correct! LOL
    Oh, and even the "Gender Experts" say that it always depends on the picture. I have seen a ton of pics where "left" and "right" aren't actually left or right at all because the whole thing was somewhat lopsided to give a better view. And then of course the whole thing goes out the window, but you have no way of knowing this unless the tech explained the pic and every angle and side.

I really have to stop wasting my time on this Ramzi business I feel everything leads back to where there's no reason why it should work in the first place and even if it did, we can't know because we're not doing a solid and controlled study here so it's all anecdotal anyway and has no meaning at all. And yes, that's true even if we have all found many Ramzi predictions to be correct (actually, in my case only one Ramzi prediction was ever 100% correct, I haven't tried it on anybody else's).

And let's not forget that there is indeed a scientific study that set out to verify or falsify Ramzi - The & Chan, The role of placental location assessment in the prediction of fetal gender. They examined 277 women and clearly showed that placental position has no bearing on the baby's sex. (BTW, Ramzi himself concedes that in almost all cases chorionic villi placement = placement of the early placenta)

Thank you everybody, I'm going outside now to take a deep breath!!
    DW + DH +

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    But here's the thing: I've heard from two u/s techs that this is not true and that the left of the image shows your right and vice versa in ALL types of scans!
    Oh and now I've read something else - some people say that you have to flip ALL ultrasounds (I assume what's meant is you have to turn them upside down because you can flip an image horizontally and vertically). Seriously, if everybody does it differently, I have no idea why Ramzi seems to be ALWAYS correct! LOL
    Oh, and even the "Gender Experts" say that it always depends on the picture. I have seen a ton of pics where "left" and "right" aren't actually left or right at all because the whole thing was somewhat lopsided to give a better view. And then of course the whole thing goes out the window, but you have no way of knowing this unless the tech explained the pic and every angle and side.

I really have to stop wasting my time on this Ramzi business I feel everything leads back to where there's no reason why it should work in the first place and even if it did, we can't know because we're not doing a solid and controlled study here so it's all anecdotal anyway and has no meaning at all. And yes, that's true even if we have all found many Ramzi predictions to be correct (actually, in my case only one Ramzi prediction was ever 100% correct, I haven't tried it on anybody else's).

And let's not forget that there is indeed a scientific study that set out to verify or falsify Ramzi - The & Chan, The role of placental location assessment in the prediction of fetal gender. They examined 277 women and clearly showed that placental position has no bearing on the baby's sex. (BTW, Ramzi himself concedes that in almost all cases chorionic villi placement = placement of the early placenta)

Thank you everybody, I'm going outside now to take a deep breath!!
    Theres no way to know until that baby pops out or you have nipt or 20 week gender scan ( iv known that to be wrong to with my friend 🙈 )
    Are you finding out what you baby is or staying team green?
    xoxoxo

7. Likes WelcomeBaby liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by WelcomeBaby View Post
    Yes, it was pretty stupid to ask something to which the answer was so obvious from everything you do here on this site, and I've never doubted that you wouldn't be sitting on any info to manipulate people into doing or not doing something. I apologize, and thank you for clarifying this again because I really think this

is the main thing to keep in mind here. I know I'm looking at everything through GD goggles right now and that leads me to some not so good places mentally.
    No I'm glad you asked because if one person wondered, that means there are 100 more who also did.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

9. Thanks WelcomeBaby thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Theres no way to know until that baby pops out or you have nipt or 20 week gender scan ( iv known that to be wrong to with my friend �� )
    Are you finding out what you baby is or staying team green?
    xoxoxo
    You're so right! It does happen!
    I want to stay team green, first of all because I really don't want to hear boy before he's here and I have an opportunity to get to know him and love him, but also because I would love this surprise once in my life. Unfortunately, DH changed his mind and said 2 days ago that he wants to find out, so we'll see!
    DW + DH +

11. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12