Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sora View Post
    Ah thanks ! I wanted to ask about it but didn't dare for fear of triggering someone ! Because lately I've suspected that people having a boy close to another child may not have been breastfeeding. I did and it's true it takes a lot out of you (except weight in my case, sadly enough).
    oh dont worry i dont find it offensive the longest ive breastfed for is 2 months (1st baby) and funnily enough i concieved a girl shortly after stopping! i think you are right, there are women who exclusively breastfeed and get lots of boys close together, but as you say its so draining and exhausting especially at first that its got to be pink friendly.
    i admire anyone who can do it and stick at it because honestly i just cant face it.
    now 6blue5pink

2. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 4blue2pink View Post
    oh dont worry i dont find it offensive the longest ive breastfed for is 2 months (1st baby) and funnily enough i concieved a girl shortly after stopping! i think you are right, there are women who exclusively breastfeed and get lots of boys close together, but as you say its so draining and exhausting especially at first that its got to be pink friendly.
    i admire anyone who can do it and stick at it because honestly i just cant face it.
    Two months is still something

It was very hard with my first, she was born early and was too weak to drink but we still managed for a few months before the doctors forced us to drop it saying I wasn't doing enough and accusing me of starving her

Went very well with DD2 who was stronger but I'm more of a mind to wean as soon as the child starts eating fruits and vegetables. It's just my opinion and I admire those who go further than that but I just feel that when baby is ready to take other kind of foods, it means they have taken that first step towards feeding themselves on their own and you can and maybe should let go to help them grow strong and independant. It's sad if you liked it but it's part of growing up and I think it's not that sad for baby as long as you are still there for the other steps.
    2014 ------- surprise 2016

Dreaming of a

4. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
    Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I plan to breastfeed. Keyword there is PLAN But we'll see how it goes.
    I have heard that breastfeeding is also the pink sway, and probably makes sense why 2nd siblings are sometimes girls if mother is breastfeeding.
    That's kinda why I assume our 2nd will be a girl b/c Dr suggested we try as soon as my cycle returns which he mentioned usually coincides with weaning.

6. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just remember even with the things that sway the most, it's only a few percentage points. All this stuff is overcomable with swaying. I got a boy and a girl while breastfeeding, and three boys without breastfeeding. So in no way a guarantee, but I do think it sways somewhat pink.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12