Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Dream User
    CoralRoses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Can what breasts do in the first trimester mean anything?

    Reason as I ask is this time they have been painful and double in size from the very beginning, just like they were with my son.

    With my daughter, they didnt do much at all, only started to grow well into the second trimester but were never painful like this especially not in first trimester.

    Making me think I have another boy on board! Xx

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    99,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    No. You don't even have any difference in hormones between boys and girls until the end of the first trimester.

    I had differences in breast pain with my individual BOY pregnancies too. Same gender, different experiences.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  3. Thanks CoralRoses thanked for this post
  4. #3
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No. You don't even have any difference in hormones between boys and girls until the end of the first trimester.

    I had differences in breast pain with my individual BOY pregnancies too. Same gender, different experiences.
    So question on this, if symptoms seem to start around 9-10 weeks, do you think thatís indicative of a boy? I saw in another post that Y chromosome is dormant until around 10 weeks. Just asking because I feel like my tiredness, nausea, sore breasts have just gotten worse (Iím 10w1d), but attempted to sway girl.

  5. #4
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    99,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    No, that is not indicative of a boy. The fetus makes microscopic amounts of testosterone at that point. Testosterone is NOT what is making pregnancy symptoms. It's a fraction of what will be made in the second tri.

    It is normal to have a surge in symptoms at that point (right before they get better.) I absolutely experienced that with my daughter.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

  6. #5
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    25
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by atomic sagebrush View Post
    No, that is not indicative of a boy. The fetus makes microscopic amounts of testosterone at that point. Testosterone is NOT what is making pregnancy symptoms. It's a fraction of what will be made in the second tri.

    It is normal to have a surge in symptoms at that point (right before they get better.) I absolutely experienced that with my daughter.
    Ok thanks!!!!

  7. #6
    Dream Newbie

    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CoralRoses View Post
    Reason as I ask is this time they have been painful and double in size from the very beginning, just like they were with my son.

    With my daughter, they didnt do much at all, only started to grow well into the second trimester but were never painful like this especially not in first trimester.
    I had the exact same experience with my son and daughter! So even though I know symptoms don't mean anything, I'm still sorta convinced that my boobs will tell me the sex again lol

    This thread is a few months old, any updates?
    2014 (surprise special needs son)
    2018 (successful sway)
    Hoping for another girl to complete our family ❤️

  8. Thanks atomic sagebrush thanked for this post
  9. #7
    Dream Vet

    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    619
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Mine were a lot more sore and I over produced milk after birth with daughter. No soreness with boys and didn’t overproduce with them either. Probably just a coincidence though.

    I heard that mums produce different levels of nutrients in their milk depending on gender of baby... not sure if it’s true though! It was on a documentary.
    2013
    2016
    2019

  10. #8
    Swaying Advice Coach
    atomic sagebrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Eastern Washington State, USA
    Posts
    99,935
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobster View Post
    Mine were a lot more sore and I over produced milk after birth with daughter. No soreness with boys and didn’t overproduce with them either. Probably just a coincidence though.

    I heard that mums produce different levels of nutrients in their milk depending on gender of baby... not sure if it’s true though! It was on a documentary.
    It actually is true but that doesn't equate to anything noticeably different about the nursing experience in any way.
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

    LOOKING FOR YOUR SWAY PLAN? Have you checked the coaching forum? It will be posted in the same place your questionnaire is! https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/completed-questionnaires-and-private-coaching-access/

    LE Diet Ideas Threads: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54174-brand-sparkly-pink-new-diet-thread-girl-sways.html and here:https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/54926-le-diet-thread.html?highlight=le+diet+meal+ideas

    LE Diet PCOS idea thread here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum/trying-to-conceive-a-girl/47264-le-diet-pcos.html

    PLEASE STOP SENDING ME SWAYING QUESTIONS VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE. Post swaying questions in the forums ONLY.

Similar Threads

  1. Can what breasts do during first trimester mean anything?
    By CoralRoses in forum Gender Swaying General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: March 27th, 2020, 09:25 AM
  2. Sore breasts early on...gender sign?
    By dreamofdaughter in forum Pregnancy Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: September 9th, 2018, 11:14 AM
  3. liposuction with fat transfer to breasts?
    By maidentomother in forum Chit Chat Lounge
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: November 30th, 2014, 05:09 PM
  4. Sore breasts at ovulation
    By Peppermint in forum Trying to Conceive a Girl
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: January 28th, 2013, 06:13 PM
  5. No sore Breasts!
    By Sunshine 2010 in forum 2WW Gathering Place
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: September 21st, 2011, 04:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •